Trump Diversion

Okay This is text book level diversion tactics but what is he trying to divert attention from

it is most likely an attempt to divert attention from north korea and our actions we are going to take.
The last thing the WH needs is media predicting our military moves

Retweeting white natioanlists is more like somoene who's begging to be impeached.

>but what is he trying to divert attention from

Also the Mueller investigation.

Indictments are coming for Jared and Don Jr.

>Also the Mueller investigation.
>Indictments are coming for Jared and Don Jr.
you people are so mindbogglingly stupid. they've indicted Manafort for ties to Ukraine (not Russia) and they're talking about indicting Flynn for ties to Turkey (not Russia) and you think they're gonna indict Don Jr. and Jared?? LOL

"Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner indicted for ties to America"

vlumph the drumph impeaged

>muh russia
prolly this. NK missle test yesterday shows full capacity to hit anywhere on US mainland. the tipping point is in sight

>and you think they're gonna indict Don Jr. and Jared?

Don and Jared are both in deep ties to Russia and both are going to be indicted soon

That's when Trump will tweet something stupid like Obama's a nigger or something stupid.

>prolly this. NK missle test yesterday shows full capacity to hit anywhere on US mainland. the tipping point is in sight

Yup and if you try anything it will lead to world war III.

Dude...the investigation ended. The indictments were made, and it's over now. Nothing comes after that.
All thats left is court battles for anyone who has charges.

Let it go already.

Also: he's diverting from dreamers. He said hed give dems 6 months to figure it out.
And they're spending that time crying over Matt Lauer.

>implying war ever ended between korea and the US
how old are you

Gotta be his hands, I mean, come on, they're so small, probably has a lot of dexterity and some shifty moves with hands that small. You know, because they're so small.

>korean war
>world war III
yup both the same thing absolutely no difference

>Dude...the investigation ended.

HURRR DURR FOX NEWS TOLD ME SO

>Fox News told me so
wow you must've called in or something

>what is he trying to divert attention from
your own stupidity

Good point, why is the news focusing on twitter bantz and not doing their fucking job? Oh thats right, they are just deep state propagandists and not a source of actual information.

He tries to push for mutt intervention in Syria against Asad&Putin coalition for bigger Israel.

Not like Putin is against bigger Israel, but letting "Russian" Federation to have that privilege is not what ZOG wants. As that would undermine hatred of less-indoctrinated jews towards Russians.

Hahahahahahaha nice one senpai I bet he will be impeached any day now

>Hahahahahahaha nice one senpai I bet he will be impeached any day now

He will if Democrats get in power, which they probably will judging by his "achievements."

I’m not sure he is trying to divert attention. His voters want him to talk about this, why shouldn’t he talk about it?

This is the leftist argument in six posts.
>muh russia
>faux news
>imbreachhhh

Federal appointments and salt mining is more than enough to counter the democrat "platform" of redistributing gibs for select identity groups.

you're a big lie

- North Korea?
- Getting cockblocked on a bill... again. 3 times in a row?
- unpopular pro-DACA Homeland nominee

i mean trump is not stupid he know what is he doing

>Federal appointments

We'll just expand the seats for judges and pack them like FDR whne we take total power.

>expand seats for judges
they should just lost weight desu

there is a lot of shit pissing him off right now and his hands are tied.

For example, he's not campaigning with Roy Moore even if he wants to. Establishment has threatened to outright end his bill if he does but he knows they won't deliver anyway.

He shoud just go campaign for Moore. Establishment is just dangling the carrot in front of him but they won't put out.

Rare

So Trump thinks gays should be thrown off buildings like Roy Moore?

the nigger that kept pushing impeachment actually was just shitcanned for sexual harassment too...

how unfoooooooortunate

Moore's a muslim?

Not thrown off buildings but electroshocked back into the loving arms of Jesus

This time, for real!

>Moore's a muslim?

Fred Phelpian Christian

You're required by law to think that. Feel free to rape a white woman if you're Muslim, that's not as harsh a punishment as disagreeing over there.

net neutrality

>DISTRACTION REEEE

God you idiots are as bad as the ones who spam "SLIDE THREAD!!" in every thread besides CBTSG. People can focus on more than one thing at a time. It's sort of a job requirement for presidents, in fact.

Rare lion seems based

Good

LOL try mixing some actual news with your state media

Not yet, buy we will get there. Can't wait to glass the reds and their gook allies.