Bumparoo

crap shoot = journalism

Don't let this be buried by shills.
Bump
The
Fuck
Up

lel
when will normies ever realize how badly they were lied to?

BUMP

Bump

Good job Mr. COVEFEEFE

>O'Queefe

sage

Shut up, toothpaste

Well of course.

wait... the Bezos Post is lying?

we knew this but I'm glad the bastards keep getting caught admitting it

2 covfefes please (also bump)

We knew that.

Now normies will know that.

SHUT IT DOWN

BLUMPF

Bump

>project veritas
Oh sweetie

Not even the reporters believe the shit they are paid to push. Really activates my almonds.

youtube.com/watch?v=zy9mgzxoWgg

Bump bitches

"activates my almonds"

Yeah, I'm totally stealing that.

Is this why they were quickly trying to discredit veritas?

Local news ran a character assassination piece on O'keef last night. He has them scared. Bump.

they are selling hope to people who still cannot grapple with the results of a year ago.

of course. they knew what had happened and tried to get the jump on them.

It's surprising how few people realize this. You'd think after how dishonest reporters have been found to be that there'd this realization that "oh wait, they're liars!", yet instead people get trapped into thinking they're just biased.

Booty bump

Ya wanna know how I know you're new?
Why would you "steal" a meme that you don't know the origin of or actually get? Really rustles my jimmies.
Thanks for bumping a good thread, but you should lurk moar.

cocaine bump

hello newfag. Standard practice is too lurk (lurking is viewing but not posting) for roughly 2 months so you can understand discourse here without making a fool of yourself and harming post quality. I understand your desire to be a part of this illustrious community, but we take our standards highly and would greatly wish to keep those sterling standards up to par for years to come. I hope my post has in some minor way helped you understand.

>REDEEMED
No. He's / (((they're))) about 9 months too late

People don't want to entertain the idea that the news would mislead or distort the truth.

You have to understand, these are the entities where people get their weather and traffic reports from.

Russia narrative blown the fuck out... again.

Right, multiple trump team members lying about meeting with Russians mean nothing

hah, good one

Another nothingburger from O'Queef. Everybody already knew that reporters were lying about the Russians.

>Right, multiple trump team members lying about meeting with Russians mean nothing

Stop trying, faggot.

bump this thread is sliding fast

>O'Keefe accidentally records himself describing plans to infiltrate and embarrass executives at a foundation funded by George Soros.
lol

>trump campaign was just full of criminals but not colluders
2 indictments and a felony guilty plea

keep posting
not like i haven't heard your stupid shit before
also bump

you have to go back mate

BAMP

I know you don't have an answer as to why all those trump team members lied so much about all their meetings with Russian oligarchs and officials
>putin told trump to let ISIS escape Raqqa and trump let them

bumping

Foreign trumpfags are the saddest of all
Attached to a screen actor's guild member with dementia lol

Don't forget the six million intel agencies that signed off of the report, goy.

and your following leftist lines
how much sadder is that
kek

>everyone that thinks trump is retarded and Russia isn't a friend is a lefty
No wonder you parroted Russian propaganda all election like a fucking dunce

inb4 this thread gets flooded by leftypol trying to attack veritas credibility
im surprised anyone on the lefty even shills on purpose anymore. with all of the evidence and happenings that prove it was lefty politicians doing all the crimes they were blaming on the right, how the fuck could anyone continue to support it? by now, the only reason to support is because they are too embarrassed to admit they were fucking wrong

jesus christ mate
if you are in this deep why dont you just kys
there is no hope for the world from your pov

die boomer scum

BUMP
WATCH THIS VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=pIm9zNItYq8
youtube.com/watch?v=pIm9zNItYq8
SHARE AND DISCUSS

Then I couldn't laugh at the retards that voted twice for bush and then gave us trump

Implying this will reach the normies. All of msm, including Fox have blacklisted O'Keefe. I actually would like to see him sting Fox News too.

Philip DeFucko BTFO

what a sad existence

Can I also steal this? Thx

Right. Everyone knows they were lying, yet were able to create a special council based on the hysteria. The US is starting to resemble a failed state.

you're emotionally attached to some faggot that claimed he was a Swede for most of his life lol

>project fartitoff

Lol "you have to go back mate." So stealing this one "mate".

alright mate
im tired of you
youve made no argument
kys

quick rundown?

is this bait

бaмп. пидopc фpoм мэйн cтpим мeдиa бтфo.

You're in a thread about a guy that edits all his videos for a rabid, retard following. What argument is there, you're just dumb

Oh man, say what you like about O'Queefe, but the guy is pure entertainment.

wow james oqueef has been caught trying to do undercover work which we all know he does because thats literally their job lol fucking BTFOD how will he ever recovered??? :DDDD

NO WONDER THE BOARD IS FILLED WITH SHILL THREADS TODAY
Repost this shit everywhere

yeah alright mate
get us some snopes articles in here to spread some real "veritas"

Haha what does that mean mate? I just came to this sub from The_Donald and I'm just trying to learn the lingo here. What is bait? I don't want to use it wrong and it's not as obvious as the other turns of phase I've seen here. I assume it's something to do with masturbate but please clarify based Australian.

He released a video on a wapo reporter and then wapo released the unedited video minutes later showing all the retarded edits he does
He just showed that wapo verifies claims

WaPo was tipped off that Veritas infiltrated them for months and came up with fake story about fake rape victim sent by them.

Veritas got someone to intern there and taped them for months.

Lurk moar newfag, don't just come on here and post. I recommend at least six months.

>He just showed that wapo verifies claims

fucking lol

deluded antifa moron

Veritas doesn't need discrediting. They do a fine job of discrediting themselves

itt: some fucking retard that thinks russia can be colluded with.

how do you collude with an ally?
an ally we've had since ww1?

fucking retards have no idea how the world functions.

You are trying so hard it's cute.
Hope you get those 0.00002c

wait a minute james EDITS videos that are being UPLOADED to YOUTUBE? are you FUCKING kidding me!!!!!! isnt that illegal? ive never heard of a news agency editing videos before, they all just dump raw footage including the highly estimated washington compost

“Based” is slang that is offensive to Australians.

So when will all of these journalists hang for their part in a subversive plot to overthrow the government?

They called out the sting because she had a trumpfag gofundme page lol
Im watching TV and responding during commercials, you're just so dumb you think it takes effort
>compost
Trumpfags can't meme

That's a key one, and here's a subsequent screen grab (pic related) from that same conversation that seals the deal. They not only know they don't have anything, they don't expect to find anything. POTUS is 100% correct - it's a total witch hunt.

Whatever floats your boat shill.
I'm just curious tho, do you ever worry someday, not far from now your name will be on a particular cleanup list?

shill ultimately BTFO
how will you recover?

Ha! How surprising

Oh. Good then I will keep using. I hate those emu fuckers.

Sup Forumstards falling for obvious bait
>also not knowing it's lurk moar for two years prior to posting.
Ffs I'm disappointed with you lads.

No, you dumb faggot
>reporters can't report what they don't know and can't tell the future either
So weird