DON'T MARRY OR HAVE CHILDREN

>lol just waste the best years of your life by settling down and getting married (basically voluntarily allowing yourself to get cucked) with your roastie wife who will be an unfuckable goblin once she goes past her mid 20s, that is if she decides to stay with you that long.
>Then give up the rest of the free time you have to work on your hobbies and talents, to raise little parasites who won't care about you. Then become a wagecuck so the parasites (your wife and children) can leech off your hard work. Do this until you die because
MUH WHITE RACE XDDDDD

>w-well have fun dying alone, f-faggot.

I'd rather have the most fun I can during my prime and then die alone than ruin the best years of my life so the last few miserable ones when i'm basically braindead are a little bit less miserable.

Living the typical wagecuck slave life (getting married and having kids, etc) is for average IQ normies who don't have any ambitions.

Lame bait. Sage

FPBP

reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm

Fuck off, flaggot.

Degenerate bait

Just because you consider yourself unable to select, attract and lead an beautiful, gorgeous and smart wife doesn’t means anybody can’t either.

>hedonism

kill self pls

No. Lick her vagina gives her orgasm too.

>I'd rather have the most fun I can during my prime and then die alone

lol

dude you're just a child, that's why you have these child thoughts. once you grow up you'll realize how retarded this is.

you are going to spend most of your life as an unfuckable person, you'd better start planning now while you still have the ability to influence the future

why are Sup Forumstards so retarded? I thought other boards were just exaggerating.

lol... it's very easy for me to get a woman to sleep with. I always make them leave in the morning because I know that they'll just try to leech off my success.
The "beautiful" wife you have will be an ugly goblin after her mid 20s like I already mentioned.

>lol you're just a silly poopyhead

Okay

bump

I hate commiefags but getting married and women in general is like playing russian roulette.

No one cares.
>I'd rather have the most fun I can during my prime
"Fun." You talk like a child, which checks out, given the hammer and sickle.
What do you think is a more worthwhile ambition than a family? Marketing executive? Painting forgettable pieces that will, at best, sit in a museum and torture school children with boredom? Your definition of ambition is warped by media and talking heads (who rarely have much ambition themselves, mind).
There's nothing grander than raising your children and raising them right.

>What do you think is a more worthwhile ambition than a family?

>There's nothing grander than raising your children and raising them right.

what do you get from a raising a family, honestly? All these people saying there's nothing greater than passing down your genes or muh genetic legacy as if they were some kangz who were raising a son to inherit the throne. In reality most people are just wageslaves raising more wageslaves. No one cares about you. You're really not that special despite what you may think.

Painting forgettable pieces and using your skills to make money is far more enjoyable than raising shitting machines. If you really do have no ambitions and your idea of a great life is being a normie doing what all the other normies are doing then so be it.

>I'd rather have the most fun I can during my prime and then die alone than ruin the best years of my life so the last few miserable ones when i'm basically braindead are a little bit less miserable.
>you can't have fun or ambition when you're married
Top kek. I've had the most fun and productivity while being married with kids.
Glad you'll never breed commie.

t. commie
haha coincidence

>what do you get from a raising a family, honestly?
Nothing. You put everything into it.
It's wonderful. Something I can't live without, even.
> No one cares about you. You're really not that special despite what you may think.
All the more reason for me to decide for myself what has value.
Your paintings are stagnate, your high and comfortable positions make for fat, bald men, and your grad school careers drain more life than I'm willing to part with. My family will be my life's work, and i'll burn whatever I can on that altar.

>It's wonderful. Something I can't live without, even

because you're an unambitious normie

Isn't your grand ambition "having fun"? lol

Yeah, I was able to retire in my early 20s because I didn't have to take care of my wife and children. So now I just plan on having fun.

>meme flag
>meme opinion

Mmh.

You’re right. However, for some of us, stable relationships are more rewarding than binging on alcohol, smoking various substances and one night stands.

Dead from OD before 40, just like every other person like you I've seen.

>commie voluntarily removing itself from the gene pool

>flag
>position on marriage and children

will millenials ever grow up?

You-sound-lost-and-sad-entrenched-in-dangerous-ideologies

> Judaism the thread

No

This boils down to opinions. The op is a faggot, but I do believe in having fun my own way. If your family makes you happy, thats fantasticm, good for you. Most people arent happy with their lives, or at best neutral. I'm fully satisfied with my life being alone.

You'll also be an ugly goblin when you get old. And it's your pathetic short sightedness that is proudly on display that will be your downfall. How can you speak for your future self? Living big now and alone later, your young and ignorant self is speaking for your older self.

Better to wait for a marriage and have children. Married people are happier overall than single people and we live longer to. Stay single til 30 and see if it still looks like a good idea to grow old and die alone. It won't.

That's pretty presumptous there. I find enjoyment in my career and in learning. Nothing has made me happier when I can solve complex problems with ingenuity and hard work. I don't feel satisfied when I'm with women. I feel like I'm struggling with no real feeling of accomplishment.
Drugs are stupid. Alcohol is disgusting.

Those people in pic related sure look miserable. God I would hate to end up like that.

>I'd rather have the most fun I can during my prime and then die alone than ruin the best years of my life so the last few miserable ones when i'm basically braindead are a little bit less miserable.

>fun
is the consolation prize of the apathetic nihilist, who doesn't have a true fight in him to leave a mark in this world.

So he has fun. He has fun, because that's his coping mechanism. When he isn't smart enough, he mocks the "nerds", when he isn't strong enough, he mocks the "bullies", all to mask the bile in his throat, the bitter resentment, when he realizes, he is just a loser.

Humour is the elvish dance of pointless ideas for the people, who are strong enough to live life sincerely and seriously.

When he will die childless or see his nation, family conquered, beaten to submission to serve their new masters, he would break if he couldn't lull himself with the last drops of nihilism that he couldn't succeeded, and in fact no one can; that EVERYTHING is pointless, it has to be, since whenever he tried he lost.

So he says,
>at least I had fun

And that is the most important thing. That he had fun.

>raise little parasites who won't care about you

Just because your mothers only quality for motherhood was her wombs ability to catch a sperm from one of the many white trash/niggers who fucked her doesn't make everyone else resent their parents cucko.

You're alone and hate your parents. You should probably went to a psychologist and not on Sup Forums

"My soul is a dead raped thing unless I'm having fun!"

Hahaha, just wait until she gets fat, spends all your money, and bitches incessantly while fucking every guy in town but you.

shitty larp

sage

commies.. perpetually in defiance of nature, mother earth gaia. lel

What do you think you'll be doing when you're 50, 60, 70?