Utah

Is Utah the best state in Western America?

Other urls found in this thread:

sltrib.com/news/2017/11/25/snowbird-closes-ski-slopes-because-of-utahs-relatively-high-temperatures/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No it's Alaska.

I’m from the southeast but I lived in Colorado for three years and visited Utah several times. Beautiful state with attractive and earnest people.

>Go camping
>Fucking die

Utah is getting cucked. Salt lake is full of liberals now. My cousin goes to BYU out there. He has a 24 year old nigger friend who is dumb as a sack of bricks. A 15 year old white girl really wanted to date himo. The family really liked him too and wanted them to date but he 15 year old got bored.

Basically they’re self hating cuckservatives and I expect interracial marriage to be encouraged by the church more forcefully in the next few years.

I've been camping in Utah. Alone. Didn't die.

I dunno.
The Latter Day Saints seem to be probably one of the most Conservative sects of Christianity
They're still not bending the knee to homosexuals and definitely not approving of interracial relationships

Can confirm. Camped in Utah, lived to tell about it.

I don't mind the tithe.
I don't mind the strange beliefs.
The whole "we'll get you a job" is corruption.
Church welfare is redpilled...
The conservative family values.. yeah they take it too far.

It's the required public speaking, the lack of coffee, and the hate towards science that I can't stand.

Utah is a fucking irrelevant shithole.

>Western America

What the fuck is that supposed to be mean? The Western region of America? No, that would be California.

San Diego and San Francisco are God-tier cities.

Fuck Yeah!

The other ones i agree but
>the hate towards science
U wat?

inbreeding

Utahbro reporting in. We are the best.

Spotted the fag

sltrib.com/news/2017/11/25/snowbird-closes-ski-slopes-because-of-utahs-relatively-high-temperatures/

Mormons are creationist.

>camping in utah
>dangerous
are you some kind of sissy? real camping takes place in the middle of january deep in Wyomings' Wind River Range,

I go hunting there
High quality deer

>Is Utah the best state in Western America?
probably but this isn't going to last long.
California is rapidly destroying the best parts of this state.
6 years ago i could have bought a house in my town for 200k. now, that same house costs 2.25 million

>Utah
>requires a CCW/CWP to carry chambered
could be worse, but certainly not the best

I visited Utah about a decade ago to go skiing at Park City. Park City was cozy as fuck, had a lot of character and charm.

However, everything else I saw when driving through the state to get there just felt weird. Vast expanses of nothingness with moutains in the background. It didn't even look like a desert or anything, it was like brown-textured terrain generated in SimCity4 or something like that stretching out as far as the eye could see. Not used to that sort of thing over where I'm from on the east coast.

Also, surprisingly large amount of gooks and beaners, but didn't see any niggers. Although things may have changed since I was there in 2006.

Utah is all sorts of parasitic and regulatory.
the DMV of Utah act like they have a 10ft cock, like the envy of Jesus Christ himself or some-shit.
That said, there are not many places left in the U.S that has uncontested recreation, low crime, happy people, and lots and lots of money

I don't know, I heard there were lots of mormons. Ew

No

>Mormonism is le redpilled
Yeah Jesus teleported to America and met Israelite native Americans, lol

IDK, they seem way too culty for my taste. I don't care about batshit beliefs or magic underpants, but the way the church works doesn't seem too far off from Scientology. The way that if you don't do as you're told, you basically get completely cut of from society because everyone you know, work for, etc are all mormons. Or how they require you to submit your tax info through them so that they know how much you should be paying them as a tithe. Or the workplace corruption and nepotism. In that way, they're similar to jews in their tribal affinity, while also being cucks who adopt niggers and want open borders because more immigrants = more potential converts.

Salt lake city is the liberal containment zone. Same for the rapefugees.

Ogden is breddy good but toole is the true white mans land. Provo is mah morman country

overall the state is still 7/10 based

if you've ever been into a mormon wife bedroom, and never watched her strip of her modest clothing to reveal skimpy, neon colored panties and bra,. let her hair down as she holds and licks her stripper pole just before she starts dancing for you, just to bang and blow you at the height of your erection, you wouldn't know why you wouldn't want to leave the house if you had a mormon wife

>The lack of coffee
>etc

you don't have to be a morm to live there

Now its Somalian bird people everywhere

all that repressed sexuality has to come out some time. But rumor has it they only do it in the butt. Care to comment?

>But rumor has it they only do it in the butt. Care to comment?
Im not mormon, but shortly after i moved to Utah, I learned something about the towns people that i resented, so I spent a few years getting revenge by fucking as many mormon women as I could.
however, I have heard from non-mormon teachers and parents, that highschool students, even many students at an age ready for college, have never had vaginal sex, only anal, and there are even a number of students that dont even KNOW about vaginal intercourse, and actually think you're supposed to do it in the butt

YES

WV user HERE: i CAN CONFIRM THAT RED INDIANS WERE ONCE WHITE. MOST OF US ARE White-Red QUADROONS, OCTAROONS OR HEXADECAROONS, YET WE ALL LOOK LIKE CIVILIZED, PROPER HUMANS. YET!,,, SINFUL FAMILIES HAVE SKIN THAT DARKENS WITH THE MOONSHINE AND BECOMES RED LIKE SAVAGES.

Fuck no. Liquor stores are state run. Beer is sold warm. 3/4 of the state believes in a book made out of gold, that would take a crane to lift, written in a language that doesn’t exist, is from the sky people. No one has ever seen it, but they base their lives on it. Pedophlia is rampant. Meth actually is an export from Utah. Want a beer at a bar? Fine. Want two? You must eat food from the bar. To even get into the bar, you must be a member or someone has to sponsor you. Their solution to homelessness is to give those people bus tickets to surrounding states, because that’s how religious zealots care for less fortunate people, they make them some one else’s problem.
I could go on and on about how Utah isn’t even a US territory by definition. I’m probably just old and bitter due to living near there and knowing every one who has moved out of there is a special kind of crazy.

kek
I knew it.
t. former SLCfag

So much bullshit in one post
>Want two? You must eat food from the bar
That's only restaurants that happen to serve booze
>To even get into the bar, you must be a member or someone has to sponsor you.
Absolutely untrue. Who told you that?
>3/4 of the state believes in a book made out of gold
Heaps of fedora tippers in the city
>Their solution to homelessness is to give those people bus tickets to surrounding states,
Literally nothing wrong with deporting and or glassing the eternal Bum
>Utah isn’t even a US territory by definition
Now you are just spewing nonsense

I am assuming you are an ass-blasted idahoan or a poor as fuck wyomer.

How does one church dominate an entire state like that? Did they all just multiply there or do they travel to live there because it's known as Mormon?

yeah, the women are really hit or miss out here. Its actually extremly distressing
They dont have a middle ground.
They either want you to take them to church, marry them and have lots of babies, or they're completely disillusioned by their parents and just want to do line of coke of your dick and get sprayed in the face.
If there is any closeted, bi-polar U.S State with strong undercurrents of hyper eroticism, heresy and cultism, its Utah

I've been to Utah a few times. It's pretty cozy.

Minnesota has the best girls. Literally God tier outdoorsy, actually-having-an-interest and not-fake-at-all ladies.

Do some reading on mormon pioneers.
Interesting history. They even started a (bloodless) uprising against the federal government before they got btfo in one skirmish.

What are the uncucked regions?

>Minnesota has the best girls
Is that why you're off on a sex tourism adventure in Malaysia?