Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war...

Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war, one quarter of all surviving Germans were victims of expulsion. My Grandmother told me about the warcrimes the russians did when they pillaged her city Stolp near Danzig. She told me how this savages butchered all their cattle and that they raped her mother infront of her eyes. We Germans are the real victims of WW2, we lost a quarter of our country and a big part of history with it. It is only fair to give Germany its old territories back.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2rcw0v
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree and all true.

Germany has a problem, however, hanging on to what it has left. Soon you'll have no country at all.

i dont give a fuck about your jewish grannys stories but i can tell you that no germany shouldnt get polan clay, german clay needs to go to polan, germany is just a cuck country and taking area of polan means ruining it forever and shitting it up with niggers who floated above the mediterranean

Agreed.

You have to go back

no give it to the netherlands instead

>kills milions of europeans
>hurr durr we are victims
All germans should have been shoah'd after ww2

gtfo my country slavnigger

Poland is so fucking disgusting

show real flag slavtard

>MUH RIGHTFULL CLAY
>invades Poland
>loses more land to fucking pooland in the end
Is there any more pathetic country than germany?

what is this funny map ?
you added french territories to your shithole ?

Last one should be "60 years with Stalin"

its rightful german clay you stole aftter ww1.

You should lose even more of your land fuckhead, all you do with it is house disgusting sandniggers anyway.

At least Poland will populate the land with Europeans, you fucking cunts will turn it into a black/brown breeding ground so even more of your people get run over and raped.

Fuck germany to hell. You dont deserve to exist. Cucks ruining europe a third fucking time.

>start war
>lose war
>WERE THE VICTIMS HERE
some prussians you are

>Pomerania, Silesia

Fair enough.

>Everything else.

it's part of France since middle age
get over it nigger

ok, expert from the midwest.

>t. amerimud

dailymotion.com/video/x2rcw0v

>start to 2 world wars
>lose both
>cry when they take little piece of land from you

Today's Germany has no claim to anything. Not before you cleanse your own country.

>late 1600’s is the Middle Ages
They didn’t even speak majority French until you systematically exterminated Alsatian after WWII, just like you ruined the Bretons and the Occitans

in both wars we were not the ones who declared the war at brittian and france. Both times they declared us.

Mustafa pls.

go suck sandnigger's dick you cunt

Yeah guess what happened in the east.
That's right. The same thing. Germans aren't special in this regard.

Yes, England

Everything East of the Rhein is ancient slavic land, Everything west is France.

Germany doesn't exist. It's a meme.

That's awfully specific. Not that the declaration of war was unexpected. The phony war was though.

yes but you got our clay as compensation we got nothing and were devided for 45 years.

Germany non white in one generation.

Already at the nigger asking for gibs stage.

Any lost historical territory of an ethnic people should be regained. No accuses.

And we got raped by USSR for 45 years. Imagine if your entire country was like DDR and then think who got worse.

so shade meine freunde, aber alle deutche leute sind schlecht und gott hasst deutche volk

*excuse.

I agree :D

Dont start wars bitches,fucking animals

hey you started with Bund der Vertriebenen so fuck off

shut your mouth and pay your denbts

Read this if you haven't: Crimes And Mercies - The Fate Of German Civilians Under Allied Occupation 1944-1950 by James Bacque

The USA treated Germans just as bad if not worse than the Soviets.

well her bauer at least we won't be replaced by bunch of sandniggers

1. Pic related faggot. Rightfull clay.
2. You got what you deserved for killing so many europeans.
3. Silesia was always full of poles, and so was pomerania. t. an actual silesian with records of family history

If you try again, next time there will be no germoney left you filthy divide and conquer shill.

nice try, shitbird..... maybe you forgot about East Berlin; looks exactly like your shitty photo of Poland. or wait....maybe it's because it wasn't real communism.

>The USA treated Germans just as bad if not worse than the Soviets.
all of the allies were a bunch of war criminals, and now we get taught that you were our liberators.

Greece? You guys ARE the sandniggers now. The Greece of Sophocles and Aristotle died a long, long, time ago. You guys are dwarfish, grotesque, and resemble Mongoloids now. Sad!

i'm not greek so i don't care

This.
Ever wonder why so many of Poles rock that “Der Untermensch” look?

That’s because “Poles” often have those subhuman negro genes thru Jewish side (jews are 2-6% nigger) manifested in them.

I can say that the share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel united states
Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees" is whiter than Poland

Poles cant claim that Poland didn’t :
A - gave refuge to subhuman gypsies killed by Germans
B - bring armenians to Europe
C - give a homeland to the jews
D - import lipka tatars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland

>posting actual nazi propaganda
>being overrun by sandniggers thanks to oberfuhrer merkel

we should split poland up like last time.

How easy the two ideologies prove they're one and the same and can work together for the same goal.

And yeah I noticed you keep posting the same message over and over in different threads.

>before Merkel Germany or Europe was racially pure
You have no fucking idea what Helmut cuck did. The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged. What we need are racial laws, DNA based citizenship and eugenics to get rid of weak genes
With a proper extermination this time

That's because you guys are still occupied and controlled by a globalist power elite, with the US military ensuring there is no effective resistance.

fuck off you cвoлoчь. return to sucking putin's dick and :
a)(if you're part of oligarchs) thank him that you and your family leech of the nation
b)(if you're poor) thank him for fucking the nation beyond repair puting it bac to a pre-revolutionary state

It's a good message.

If he posted Allied propaganda, would that make you feel better? America is being overrun by Mexicans from the southern border, and for some reason they are more focused on other countries' problems.

bij niemca puki sił starczy mospanie

Not until you fuckers stop ruining the world.

Yeah those empires had an expiration date after all too. All within one year from each other.

Maybe don't start a fucking World War? What did you expect?

mind your own business

Checked and agreed

WE DIDNT STARTED IT, IT WAS YOU WHO STOLE OUR CORRIDOR TO EAST PRUSSIA AND SUCKED BRITISH DICK TO MOBILIZE FOR A WAR AGAINST US. AND NOW YOU ARE DOING IT AGAIN, BUT THIS TIME YOU ARE SUCKING THE JEWSA DICK.

untermensch

you tried during particions.
kulturkampf failed
Pycификaция failed
holocaust failed
we will not die easily you fucks
we'll keep figting, we'll keep rebeling, we shall not die, and we will grow next generations to fight you, and after long or short time we will win, and even conquer you.
Jeszcze Polska Nie Zginęła

True, but what is there to do now? Kicking Poles out of those lands isn't going to solve anything in a time when Europeans need to be united against mud hordes.

And guess what? We'll be back for more.

>entire country engages in war crimes and heinous shit the entirety of the war
>cry when they get war crimed and heinous shitted back

What happened here? :^)

and yet hitler both allied with, and was defeted by untermensch. so come on attack poland, i always wanted to kill both prussian and мocкaль, just like grandpapi

>waah we got displaced
You and every other group in history. Grow the fuck up and try reclaiming the Turk-infested shithole that already constitute your non-existent "borders".

Poland is a fake country, and you are currently all puppets of a non-European power. That means any "fighting" that you do can only benefit a global elite and system of which you are a subject of. You can keep "rebelling" like a retarded nigger running away from his master, but eventually you will be caught and be forced to do the rope dance.

They should've removed Germany off the maps after world war 2.

no, because polish guerilla army will cripple your spply lines мocкaль cunt

Muh 14 gorillion sounds almost as believable as fire tornados and midnight barbecues.

Poland’s existence is intolerable and incompatible with the essential conditions of Germany’s life. Germany and Russia within the borders of 1914 should be the basis for an agreement between us.

Poland has more basis to exist than America. Every war you have been in has been since you retards murdered each other over negroes for the internationalist elite.

Are you implying it is fucking true? The entire West is facing replacement in their own countries, now isn't the time for revanchism and brother wars. Get the fucking Muslims and niggers out of the country you have before trying to reclaim land.

LOL if you followed your rules than all those Mongolian rape babies (Russians) would be the first to go.

When and if I can, I will restore Germany's sovereign territories.

Long road yet, but Europe will be as it once was - if I have any say, that is. Watch the skies and remember our call-sign.

poland is older than your fake countr. no wonders that a mutt wouldn't understand a nuanced concept of national identity. we survived as a country without having both borders and goverment. and if you keep telling me that we can't escape global elites then allow me to prove you wrong

OH SHIT GUYS, A GERMAN TANK HAS BEEN SPOTTED CROSSING POLISH BORDER!!!11

YEAH AND 1939 WAS JUST AN PARTY INVITATION. YOU ARE DESTROYING EUROPE AGAIN BY SUCKING ARABIC DICKS. AND I'LL JUST SIT HERE IN SILESIA AND LAUGHT AT YOUR GERMANISTAN.

Burn the oven, pay the toll. You should be glad for being alive.

seems ok by me

>Poland has more basis to exist than America.
America, the country that CREATED Poland, has no less of a basis to exist than Pooland. LOL
>Every war you have been in has been since you retards murdered each other over negroes for the internationalist elite.
I can tell you are Polish because your English is atrocious. Pretty much every war until 1914, except for the American Civil War, was a war that benefited American national interests. Polish people, on the other hand, are a bunch of formless barbarians in need of a strong Prussian leadership. You guys are like women in need of a strong man to make you learn your place again.

>America, the country that CREATED Poland
American education.

so? he's right, our biggest worry right now isn't getting more land but keeping what little we have left

germany is responsibe for sandniggers invasion of europe. so because in circa 10 years pureblood germans will be extinct, poland will easilly overrun sandnigger controled germany and take what should be ours

You have to go back to the glorious land you decided to leave for Germany, Polish intellectual

when we win the 2020 election, and we will. use it to promote conservatism and establish better right wing optics, show your fucking normies its ok to protect your own people. 30% of america is of german heritage, including myself. we all want you to take it back.

Poland has existed longer than America has and the Polish language has existed far longer than the English language in America.
Of course, a mongrel like you has no idea of what constitutes a nation.
I'm not Polish I just can't be fucked to proof-read what I write because I'm not a miserable poofter.

Czechs and Poles ARE the dindu nuffinks of the globe

It doesn't change the fact that, if not for American intervention in both world wars, you guys would be Germanized or annihilated by superior Germanic rulers. Polish "identity" is even more laughable than American "identity" by far, you guys have no real culture, history, or art. It's all trash. The only good Polish people were spiritually German, like Chopin. You guys are sandwiched between Russia and the West, and are doomed to be subsumed into either force. You can do nothing about this. Woodrow Wilson should have never created Poland after WWI.