This is Shinji Ikari. Please say something nice about him

This is Shinji Ikari. Please say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eu4JWG8G-JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He got in the robot.

He's a good eva pilot

He's a canon heterosexual

He technically saved humanity in the ultimate end.

Good looking young fellow who had two hot chicks wanting to hop on his Ikari Cock.

Just wanted to be loved like every single one of us.

He has good taste in husbandos.

Best girl in the show

He's the hero we want, but not the one we deserve.

He's a lasting symbol of the LGBTQCPAR movement

He's a fucking faggot and I hate him

Please do not post anything rebuild related, thank you.
If you get the urge to post another picture, please jump from a high building beforehand.

He's the most realistic and therefore the bravest character of all anime
Because at the end he accepts the World that brought him only pain

i

youtube.com/watch?v=eu4JWG8G-JM

That's one of my favorite scenes ever.

Don't tell me what to do you dumb faggot, Rebuild is canon.

Tbh I still haven't watched the rebuilds after all these years, and I really have no compelling interest to do so.

No one cares

Nice blog.
Rebuild is a canon sequel.

Fuck off.

I love that boy, If i was in the Eva universe, i would love to become friends with him, stay by his side when things get rough, talk to him, cuddle with him etc. Basically, i want to become his emotional crutch. I would work hard every day, for the moment that he can have a heart to heart talk with me and smile. All the while hiding the fact that im also as broken as he is...

Random question, and don't take this the wrong way, but how long can you hold your breath?

3 minutes max. Why?

[2]

Quintessential whiny anime protagonist, had a lot of influence on many anime lead characters that came after him. *cough*Renton Thurston*cough*

No reason in particular.

He did nothing wrong.

Good both as a character and as a person.
I've never understood the incessant raging against him. To be honest it seems to me most of the ideas surrounding Evangelion are weird phenomena from an early uninformed fandom and have nothing to do with the actual show.

He reminds them of all human faults. A lot of people don't want to watch a show about people, if that makes sense.

I want his bp.

I wish more people felt like this, to be honest. I have no idea why I'm writing this and I'm onle embarrassing myself because it's Christmas, but for most of my life I've had an eerie similarity to Shinji, both physically and in terms of personality. It has honestly brought me nothing but trouble, and is one of the reasons why I try to avoid anime fans IRL.
Imagine a whole group of strangers setting up an omedetou for you after karaoke. Or people you've met for the first time acting strange because they're sure you're a pervert who chokes people or whatever.
Now I could write a real wall of text here but I really won't. Shinji needs more positive marketing. It would make my life a lot easier, as well as making more people watch and enjoy the show.