WHERE ARE THE JAPANESE SHAMAN GIRLS LINTHALO?!

WHERE ARE THE JAPANESE SHAMAN GIRLS LINTHALO?!

why is luka so perfect

Is this guy Finnish?

user, you now have complete liberty on how the S;G 0 anime plot will be.

What liberties do you take from the VN plot to make Zero's plot better?

We don't know.

Well he's got a Finnish name and he looks the stereotypical Nordic type in Chinese artworks.

Less focus on Kagari. More Maho screentime and a few episodes with lots of Leskinen so his scenes in Gehenna and Vega & Altair have more impact.

Could easily be a 2. Generation immigrant to america.

>Alexis Leskinen
Even has a bastardised Finnish first name. Probably intended to be a brain-drained Finn, then.

>Rintaros birthday is on the 17. of December
>within the timeframe of Steins;Gate 0
>they just ignored it

Why?

>will never have a Christmas date with a Japanese shaman girl
I am very kanashii, Lintahlo.

It would just be a boring sequence of Emokabe moaning about how everything sucks, Mayuri making (yet another) party at the lab and then things getting screwed up after he PTSDs the murder again.

Why is he so perfect, anons?

Much, MUCH less focus on Kagari. She's the worst part of Zero, imo, the second part being the repetitiveness of the PTSD.

Other than that:

>Amadeus should be more useful to the plot, other than being a more boring Kurisu and the thing everyone wants.
>More details about the true end. Fuck, that was unsatisfying.
>Include the Beta Drama CD from Vega, can't believe they would skip over that detail.
>Make the D-RINE have more of an impact, and make shit go bad in the Gehenna route because of him trying to react to the RINE, not just determine all the plot on a phone picking.

He's not perfect, the plot twist about him ruined him from being the best secondary male character .

>I wish I was at home watching dad play videogames
>My feet hurt
>Why did I say okey-dokey to this
>I wonder how can I make Uncle get in the time machine
>These bitches are too loud

Other than including pic related, have bit more Judy as red herring and end the true route with the rooftop scene again, none really

Because he's a guy

Making the game playable on my computer

I would try to explain the Reading Steiner outbreak or remove it completely, give more time and importance for Amadeus (how dare they didn't brought up theme of digital immortality, by the way?), add more scenes with Maho, much less time for Kagari (sorry, Kagari), add more depth to Leskinen's character, make true-end longer and more satisfying. Also there would be a scene with Maho in Japanese shaman girl costume.

Remove Kagari or improve her characterization.

The game works even on my IBN 5100, you literally have no excuse.

This scene really made me think.

completely remove kagari from the plot and accommodate. actually show how all the recursive routes are recursive instead of 'fading to black XD'

More Maho screentime and more focus on the Anadeus system. Oh, and more LINTHALO because Leskinen is best.

>I would try to explain the Reading Steiner outbreak
You realize the outbreak is a result of them fucking with the timeline all summer plus Stratfor/Military/whoever trying to round up everyone with reading steiner?

Of course a bunch of people with reading steiner would be affected after that ordeal.

Not user, but it felt so secondary to the story that I would remove it altogether. It's the kind of extra flavor you find in a VN that an anime should cut out.

I wanted to see more WW3, those scenes were pretty good. Also more 2036 resistance stuff, and maybe some scenes in between Okabe's time leap marathon.
Definitely less Kagari.

Tell that to the hieroglyphs errors I get when I try to launch it

I think the AI Okabe's time leap marathon from 2036 to 2010 is done in one leap

The true end should also have been expanded more. The future and Soviet Union parts of the VN were some of the best, so I was hoping that the true end would actually show the events occurring from 2011-2036. It would have been interesting seeing the actual events of WW3 and how the world deteriorates into an apocalyptic landscape. Seeing how Okabe and the other lab members manage to escape from the American/Russian forces and eventually form a resistance would have been nice.

Also, add a Maho route in there somewhere.

Try to reinstall/install Visual C++ Redist from 2008 to 2015.

It's not, he did like 3000 time leaps he even says he almost lost the will to continue a few times.

Kagari actually deserved more development
Her antics sure would have been much easier to take if they revealed stuff about Leskinen's god voice earlier
Also they didn't add the fact that she's Kurisu's mother in some wordlines when it was in the drama CDs, as well as other things as

In short, Kagari did nothing wrong.

>they didn't add the fact that she's Kurisu's mother in some wordlines when it was in the drama CDs
user pls, you know that was a lie.

PROVE IT LINTAHLO

Get rid of Kagari and focus more on Amadeus
Change the ending of SG0 so they show what happens after they send the dmail instead of okabe trying to "rescue" mayuri.

A R Y A N

add more maho

I beg to differ, the obvious plot twist just made him better in my opinion to be honest

Turn the entire VN into scene after scene of Moeka being cute.

Hyde of the Dark Dimension was so good, it should've been in the core game. It's pretty much Moeka's route, I want to see more of gamma.

>it felt so secondary to the story that I would remove it altogether
What? It showed that people outside the core cast were also affected by it. It showed the effects of worldline travel on a larger but still personal and human scope. It could have been done much better and the lack of a proper payoff means there's less of a reason to implement it in an adaptation with time constraints, but I really wouldn't write it off as being wholly unimportant.

>revealed stuff about Leskinen's god voice earlier
You can literally hear his voice in the scene where she points a gun at Suzuha in 1998.
That said, I felt that Suzuha never mentioning anything about a professor that brainwashed people in the future until the very goddamn end of Vega and Altair was a bit ridiculous, especially given how good this franchise usually is about that sort of bullshit.

>add a Maho route in there somewhere
Literally impossible given the entire world falls apart if Okabe isn't as in love with Kurisu as he is. Do you really want another Luka end?

Luka end was fine. Guiltripping you to oblivion wasn't

>implying you deserve better after abandoning Mayuri for some boipussy

>Also they didn't add the fact that she's Kurisu's mother in some wordlines when it was in the drama CDs

Thank God they didn't, I would've seen that coming a mile away, considering the similarities and how Kurisu's mom is mentioned early on.

This meme needs to be stopped.

I like it, it's a good way of opening S;G threads other than best girl wars, which are useless, because the whole game is about how Kurisu is the objective best girl

Nothing, really. The story, girls and memes have been discussed to death, we're just going through a recursive loop now until 0 anime is out.

Mayushii made me question my, until then, devotion to Kurisu

Fuck off KuriGohan, go back to being dead.

A merry kurisumasu to all my fellow SGfags and SVNfags.

Let's just hope the worldline doesn't shift to Soviet WW3 now.

Show me all Japanese shaman girls you have and I'll think about it, Lintahlo.

We're living in the worldline where we could get Russia WW3 instead.

MERRY KURISUMASU
Just finished 0, and I think all of that could've and should've been included in the original - would've padded it out nicely. Kagari was a very weird and poorly developed character, game being non-linear was weird, but it ends as it should have. I wanted more Amadeus tho. Defo more Amadeus and more HOOUIN KYOMA.

KuriGohan can't be Kurisu, she doesn't know what @chan even is.

The art is garbage now.

I can't blame them for trying to make it more accessible to the people that came from the Anime, but seriously, that dreamlike character design is what makes S;G so unique.

It's even worse how they bring the art back in Alpha and flashbacks, to remind you how well they looked and make a horrible contrast with the stale new sprites.

I liked Steins;Gate for its great story, perfect use of fringe science and the concepts it tackles.

Are the other SciADV/SVN entries for me? I hear very mixed reviews from them, and Chaos;Head seems to be too focused on psychics and paranormal to be my cup of tea.

Actually more maho would be really good, and a better link of how the various world lines interact to form the final one.

A lot of suzu, because she is cute.

People saying less kagari, but I disagree; more child kagari, flesh out her adult character. Her adult honestly did very little.

They kind of hit upon the gold formula with steins'gate. The others pale in comparison. R;B anime was pretty lackluster, not played the VN. Played C;H VN, was decent but not great.

Surprised they repeated the gold with zero, which was a solid 9/10 for me. It needed some parts (kagari, world lines) polishing, but overall just as good as the original, which also needed some parts polishing (endings other than main)

Occultic;Nine just finished today. It's a story tackling on occult from a science perspective and if I spoil you what is it about then that would ruin the fun.
Just watch it and read Chaos;Head too, you might not be interested at first but who knows?

Nullpo.

> Actually more maho would be really good
More Maho is always good.

So, the majority's consent is:

>More maho (duh)
>Less Kagari or more fleshing out on her
>More Amadeus
>More explanation after VN

I really hope that the Japanese fanbase is feeling the same, since those are the ones they'll listen. I know it's unlikely, but the anime can really save Zero's story (which was good already, but has very ugly parts sticking out of it).

maho looks the cutest in this cg

Gah!

Mr Braun did nothing wrong

>All these people wanting more Maho

Anyone here dislike Maho? I don't think I've seen anything negative said about her in the past few threads.

It's unanimously agreed she's the best thing to come out of S;G0.

On par with Leskinen.

She's basically a Kurisu without the personality and with an inferiority complex.

Kurisu was funny, supportive and overall a really likeable character. Maho is at best funny for how little she knows of the gang and at worst just filling in the role of Kurisu in the character roster, since apparently Amadeus wasn't meant to do anything.

I'm not saying she's a bad character, I actually liked her, and she's the best thing to come out of Zero, it's only how most of her already exists in another character in the story, and they just brush it off by saying "hey, she thinks she's worse!"

But Moeka sure as hell did. Fucking bitch didn't even die properly.

That's Mayushii's fluffiness though

His role could've had some more exploration too, I think.

Please do not bully the autistic.

>Maho still cucked 14 years in the future
>Kurisu blew Okabe's fucking mind in 2 weeks time

No, Mayuri is autistic, and she's fine. Moeka is JUST levels of bad, at most times. Her personality is "muh FB". That's all there is. They used her like a ragged cumrag whenever they needed someone slightly evil to do their shit. Also Leskinen could've been more evil
>no scenes of him brainwashing Kagari
>no mindfuck scenes with Okabe
>no higher or better purpose
>no proper villain monologue
That DARPA bitch was a better villain in Goose, like come the fuck on.

I tried

Why does Faris look good in anything? Is it genetic?

Ancient catgirl magic.

Other than her thinking that failing a few experiments is equivalent to watching your childhood friend die thousands of times, I liked her character. Not as much as Kurisu though.

But I don't care about the anime. Could there be a [Second edition]

Suzuha looks best here

The Chaos;x series does deal with science and I wouldn't discount its physics. It's a different atmosphere from S;G but you should give it a shot. Remember C;H was Chiyo's first work so it's weaker than the others.

Gigalomaniac Committee of 300 Hououin Kyoma when?

>his Di Sword looks like an eye

What does it mean? Argh, I can't wait for Chaos;Child anymore. It pains me that I won't be able to resist the temptation and will spoil myself on all the good VN stuff with most likely rushed and shit anime.

>constantly talks about forbidden right arm
>shit's on his left
Goddamnit

amazing

Though it isn't the focus of the story, Muv-Luv Alternative has tons of hard sci-fi and drama that's based on those mechanics.

What the fuck I don't remember that

It's from the Darling game.

Is there a PC version?