Should Trump resign?

newsweek.com/trump-must-resign-after-anti-islam-retweets-muslim-congressional-candidate-725792

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/newsweek.com/trump-must-resign-after-anti-islam-retweets-muslim-congressional-candidate-725792
youtube.com/watch?v=uS7GOf4OK3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if we archive that unvis.it/newsweek.com/trump-must-resign-after-anti-islam-retweets-muslim-congressional-candidate-725792

>Muslim Congressional Candidate
U WOT M8?

Pic very fucking god damned related.

Civil war if he resigns because he spoke the truth.

How many people have made pro muslim tweets? It's just the same bs people complaining as usual, and more normal folk learning about muslim culture.

Well he is exhaserbating hatred toward Muslims. Imagine your ideology being painted as only the extremists. You would think it's unfair, and an attempt to misrepresent the average right winger. And you'd be right. That is what Trump's doing, and it's not fair. Also intellectually dishonest.

>"TRUMP MUST BE IMPEACHED!" says Jew-owned newspaper for the six-millionth time this year.
This is really becoming "behead those who say Islam is violent"-tier oblivious memeing.

>videos of muslims doing muslim things are anti muslim

Muslims are terrorist. It's a fact! You faggot

Jewsweak with another ironclad impeachment case.

Muslim filmed videos of Muslim violence against Christian's is spreading hate against Muslims.
Muslims filming Muslim violence against Christian's is not spreading hate.

And it's the same left wing is doing.

Having a dick in possesion doesnt make you a rapist by default.

>And it's the same left wing is doing

Muh left

Trump is president retard

Muslims took the videos, what have other people done to showcase sand media?

The videos trump showed don’t represent real Islam. Islam is a religion of peace. Trump must resign and be tried in an Islamic court of law for blasphemy against Islam.

It is shameful the president of the US can make so many Muslims feel unsafe by propping up far right white Christian extremist messages.

This is not the America I know.

hahahahahahah get used to it achmed. now go clean the toilets in the food mart.

>it's yet another "DORNULD DRUMPF SAID MEAN THING, IMP EACH NOU" article
I'm glad these dipshits want to double down on these issues. Because the more exposure this shit gets, the more the moderates are going to see how fucking stupid the left has become

MUSLIMS UTTERLY BTFO
I can't believe this current year and president is retweeting shit you'd find in a sand nigger hate thread.

Your gunna get strung up on the day of the rope too, sand nigger.

How are the tweets anti-islam? They show "infidels" being punished and christian icons destroyed. If anything, this is more like ISIS propaganda... TRUMP IS ISIS!

This happens almost every day. For the 10000000000000th time this year, no, you cannot remove the President from office over a tweet. Sage. Stop asking every single god damn day. You are the definition of retarded, OP.

I took a sick day from work. Are there usually this many deadbeat leftists shilling here in the mornings

Yes.

Dude you're on a board where a solid 15% of the posters are literal Nazis. Not leftist "omg trumpers are literally nazis!!" but ACTUAL, literal Nazi's with posters of Hitler in their living rooms.

kek, get fucked morans

>exhaserbating
these are the people that talk down to you

Religion of peace? Do you live under a fucking rock? Take your liberal leftist bullshit with you to an Islamist controlled country, bring with you a couple gay friends, a tranny and some FemiNazis and watch how quickly that "religion of peace" welcomes you you shill fuck.

>filthy burka lurkas think anyone gives even 1% of a shit what they think about TRUMP

HA this it's absolutely crazy

>retweet videos of muslims doing bad things
>somehow this is considered "islamophobic" and makes Trump the bad guy

I don't understand

why is this anti muslim?

oh no he talked shit about the left's sacred cow, the religion of peace OY VEY GOYIM SHOAH HIM

Any Dutch Bros have a source on the kid that beat up the Dutch fellow on crutches is actually a Moroccan

if you retain a semblance of intellect, you never will

it goes against the narrative that islam is a religion of peace

Your work is appreciated.

You're the hero Sup Forums needs but doesn't deserve Nordbro

You deserve rape

According to the source, the attacker in one of the videos wasn't a Muslim. Embarrassing if true.

They're saying he's a ""native"" Dutchmen. I'm looking for a source showing he's probably Moroccan

>Murderer says DA must resign following court room airing of his crime on tape.

A tiny fraction of the Irish were in the IRA. We got a country out of that.

you seem to like 1 off examples, pehaps you also believe the average white person is going to kill 60 in vegas?

Fucking kill yourself moron

This is what we've been dealing with for years now. How the man has the strength to fight decades of social engineering head-on AND WIN, I have no idea.

>brown person.
So which European country and ethnicity is he actually a native of?

>exhaserbating
>American education
It's the exact same thing leftists are accusing white males up so why should I give a shit.

Which is kneejerk bullshit, of course. But enough for the Guardan to make three pages out of, as usual.

Trump really doesn't like May, and this is a good thing. These retweets were as much a fuck you to Westminster as anything else. He softening them up for a frenzied rape when it comes to UK negotiating with the US over our new trade deal.

You dont understand because you probably have an IQ under 50. Try for example flipping it to white people and see how stupid the logic is you fucking inbred retard.

The alt right double standard is fucking ridiculous. If Obama retweeted a white cop killing an unarmed black man you would lose your shit.
>"OMG NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD BOOOHOOO"
But that example would never happen because Obama was actually a decent president and capable of tying his own shoes.

Keep pushing that envelope lefties, we want the civil war more than you do

Obama was calling cops racist at a ceremony for cops that were shot dead. He was a terrible president.
youtube.com/watch?v=uS7GOf4OK3A
Of course big business media didnt cover it because Obama didnt threaten their interests so they didnt want him out.

I really dont care about what happens in the US but its hard not to get surprised by the hypocrisy and lies told by american "leftists". Its all for big business. Immigration is good for the bottom line and fuck the ordinary worker. That means anything remotely anti immigration is racist and must be destroyed.

I am a real leftist. Fuck you capitalist shit heads.

>Imagine your ideology being painted as only the extremists.
>Imagine

>"Trump is exacerbating suspicion of Muslims"
>800x600 autoplaying splash video 2 inches below, in impact font: DO YOU THINK YOUR NEIGHBOR IS A TERRORIST

No, he should wait until that pee tape gets leaked.
Inb4 muh not real, muh you sure?

>muslim congressional candidate threatens to drive his truck into a crowd
WEW

i agree, if you even talk about your problems you lose

>1 off

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

how DARE you show videos of muslims being intolerant bigoted extremists, you intolerant bigoted extremist

considering muslims are like 1-2% of the US population they're a fucking noisy bunch
wait until it's like 5-6% like it is here. they won't fucking shut up

you have muslim supreme court judges too
fun isn't it?

colbert redemption arc

You dumb fucking ledditor mongreloids just can't stop that spacing, can you?

You've still got 7 years to go.

Speaking as a Muslim: No. Not until Hillary is in the fucking hoosegow and the pedophiles are still running rampant. I don't care if he hates me and thinks I have a bomb in my lower intestine. As long as he's putting fuckers like THAT away, I say he stays.

Lol what about that woman who decided to hitch hike through Islamic countries to prove how peaceful they are and got murdered and the killers got away with it? The authorities basically said what did she expect.

Pretty much everyone said "lol what did she expect".

Allah takes 12 juicy dicks up his ass.

>falling for bait

Why isnt the UK political class sucking Trumps dick? I thought you guys need trade deals to give you options in your negotiations with the EU?

Fuck
Yourself
Mudnigger lover

Mornings-are-the-worst
Its-their-9-to-5-job
Shilling!

Thats why were trying to keep them out. Thankfully 9/11 redpilled Americans long before this nonsense.

No. Maybe if they beg for another 7 years.

We should focus on what's important here: Omar Vaid, the candidate who said this, is running for the 12th district of NY, a firmly Republican seat. He has little chance of winning. Can we make sure that he's publicly defeated or even forced to withdraw from the race?

It depends on what you consider extremist/radical to cover. If it includes replacement of country law with Sharia, then suddenly the number of radical/extremist muslims jumps into a majority count of ~60% muslim population.

The Left's boogeymen in the right are less bigoted and more threat aware than credit is given for.

He got sa to purge wahabbists. A few video retweets was worth that.

a CANDIDATE asking for the president to step down, so this is the ultimate state of burger politics, literally a sleeper terrorist agent wants support only because he hates the president of the country he wants to run, he should go back to the hell hole he came out, even if that's his mamas pussy in dearbornistant.

But nobody likes Muslims, especially not the right wingers he represents.

You just wrote a bunch of Okie Doke.