Europe. 24/12/2016. Family at home, occupying the kitchen table etc. Room is upstairs...

Europe. 24/12/2016. Family at home, occupying the kitchen table etc. Room is upstairs, only has a bed in it as I already moved out.
speedtest.net
> 0.81 Mbps
>> Too slow to watch anime etc, can't even read manga online

What do?

>Too slow to watch anime

the connection is not only really slow, but also unstable as the wifi signal is really weak

Eventually you will download one episode. And then you can set download priority to the next one and it will be downloaded while you watch first one, etc.

i know i know, downloading stuff would take even longer, if i like an anime i download it and continue watching it this way, got all the downloaded stuff on a different harddrive in my other flat tho

... spend time with your family?

>What do?
Stop blogging on Sup Forums.

Stop streaming you faggot?
Learn how to use torrents?
Lurk more?

What about actually downloading anime? Eg not being a pixellated pleb?

tried that, but the downloads always stop for some reason and I have to restart them entirely. I probably have to look for anime w/ proper torrents.

2 siblings, each at their own computer connected to lan by ethernet cables, mother at work, father and visitor drunk af.

See this post and

>yuropoor
there's your problem

Find the oldest member of your family, play all the gambling games you know with them.

Sperg the fuck out and run back upstairs when you lose

>downloading stuff would take even longer,
That doesn't make any sense. You are currently complaining about NOT being able to watch anime.
Downloading would allow you to watch anime. Therefore, it doesn't take longer.

>fat, dumb amerilard

Drink with them.

streams are highly compressed, therefore the amazingly awful quality, proper downloads take longer because they are not highly compressed.

>implying i'm from burgerland

>t. Jean-Phillipe de Yuropoor

>I can only download in 1080p BD quality

jokes on you, I'm brazilian. The best place in the world

no habla espanol hahaha

I don't speak Mexico, druggie

¿pero por qué no? Yo hablo 4 idiomas, aniki

what the fuck is this gibberish

Watch some telly or sniff your sister's panties.

Go out for a stroll, streets are fucking empty right now and it actually feels alright.

This is like, what P2P networks are best at yo.

Why not spend time with your family you autistic fuck

telly blocked by other people watching crap

yeah, just got back like 30 mins ago, all the shops are closed tho

>Find the oldest member of your family, play all the gambling games you know with them.
Playing cards is a tradition in some countries, it would be bad

Thanks, Satan