Call out a single mtg cosplayer

>call out a single mtg cosplayer
>now media sites are branding you as a sexist straight white male that's ruining the entire mtg community

Denounce that Magic Online is Online Gambling marketed at children, disguised as a game. Fuck them hard.

So is this like the gamergate equivalent for trading card games? Damn, I thought /tg/-tier stuff was supposed to be immune to kikes, normalfags, and feminists. Have they ruined WH40K too?

t. Butthurt Battlefront player

>be big fat nerd with no friends
>get into playing MATURE children's card game
>enjoy yourself, make friends, find a social network of fellow weird ostracized nerds
>suddenly a bunch of shrill greedy feminists & powerhungry marxists jews ram their way in screaming about how you need more diversity goyim! pay us money to show how progressive you are! and shove out the players who have paid in probably thousands of dollars into their hobby
>get labelled a nazi drumpfkin if you get fed up with them and tell them to fuck off

You'd think they'd quit poking the sleeping giant and pissing it off but they can't help themselves can they

>Have they ruined WH40K too?

They are working on it right now.

Look at the feminist 40k facebook page...

At least Yugioh and japanese games will always be safe from the sjw menace.

absolute banter

The Magic dudes wife is kind of OK looking. Would let her grab my junk with her claw machine skills.

Are you kidding? /tg/ itself is infested with these types.

God bless Kamitani and Vanillaware.

>Toxicity problem
Do they mean the females playing MTG that could never win a Type II tourney? They are the toxic ones.

Someone has those MTG threads from archived?

These *people* need to be stopped.

Good, the sooner man-child hobbies fall the sooner maybe half of them will return to normal life instead of being basement dwelling spergs.

Also, you all basement dwelling "nerds" need to see that all this shit is just desperate calling for attention from your women. Maybe instead of indulging in waste of time hobbies you should look at them and put some effort into having meaningful relationships.

I need a quick run down

I'm married and have a job, go tend to your pipes and potatoes and leave my fucking hobbies alone.

A basic gestalt more properly.

So you don't have any kids, instead you waste tons of money on children's hobbies.
Grow up, you've had your time to play with toys.

Im sure GW wont mind this strong independent games devoloper using their intellectual property for xer own profit. We do people keep thinking these big companies wont protect their properties?

My man
>yugioh season 0 yugi almost killed niggas for being scumbags
>yugioh season 1 yugi lost his soul for being a cheating asshole for too long
>then yugioh motherfucking duels on motorcycles

Too bad konami are giga gook jews with their card game though.

These """people""" need to be tied to a truck and dragged down a gravel road

I love when you fags try to be so self-righteous while posting on the literal trash can of the internet. Why don't you be a role model for us all and get off Sup Forums and get a life.

>those stupid bobblehead POP models
>rainbow LGTBBQWTF Stay-Puft man
There's a toxicity problem, but not where the article's author thinks.

>says the fag who literally wastes hundreds of dollars on plastic cards for a children's game
LOL please don't call anybody else pathetic, hardest I've cringed all week