You are now an Isekai Protagonist. What do you do?

You are now an Isekai Protagonist. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3238329/1/A-Hero-s-War
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYsib19frw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cum inside best girl

Create modern civil service, postal system and education. Professionalize the military. Reform and modernize the legal system. Create a constitution. Standardize all units of measurement. Make primary school obligatory.
Then, when I'm happy with everything and have full support of the people, I'm going to find the equivalent of Russia on the map and attack it, for no particular reason.

I thought the title of my real life Isekai adventure would be "I reincarnated in another world choose to live peacefully" but it turns out I am the legendary chosen hero who has to slay the demon lord!?

Get strong, rip and tear, invent gunpowder, rip shoot and tear, then fuck my obligatory waifu and/or harem.

Fuck an elf.

Kill goblins

I put all the knowledge I've gleaned of Japanese Law from watching Phoenix Wright to use in Isekai World.

get good

abuse my obligatory chosen one powers/ knowledge of modern shit to further myself in life, get with elf waifu if possible

Pray that I get 20/20 vision because I can't wear contacts for long in a medieval fantasy world.

First eyeglasses were invented in the 13th century.

Fucking die since I need constant medication just to live.

Will I be able to afford them?

Marry best girl, have kids with her and raise them as valuable members of the society.

Well, if I'm an Isekai protagonist I am either naturally super talented and strong, have a cheat like item or ability, or everyone around me is inherently stupid, willing to listen to me and impressed with the most obvious shit I come up with.

So obviously the answer is to dick around acquiring a harem I don't do anything with while pretending to be normal until the plot forces me to the next area.

I'd rather lay the demon lord.

Marry Rem, run to a place far far away and live with her for the rest of my life without meeting anybody else.

Konosuba/Re:Zero would like to have a word with you.

>RbD
>not cheating

>Time loop/ground hogs day that brings you back every time you die for a do over.
>Not a cheat like ability.

Konosuba is a parody specifically making fun of the over powered cheat ability thing by having the MC waste his on a retard.

>pick some monster/race/religion/ethnicity from the world I'm in
>make up some bullshit backstory for my hatred of chosen hated group
>PURGE
Fuck the DM's campaign and plot hooks, I'll make my own story.

>i-it's a parody/deconstruction!!!!
fag

Kasuma has incredibly high luck that gives him cute girls and survival through anything and everything as well as wealth.
Subaru on the other hand suffers, but that's mostly because he's the reincarnation of an otherwordly sage that loved the world-destroying Witch that just happens to look like the cute half-elf girl he meets as soon as he comes over.

Create and patent some now simple in modern world inventions like a basic steam engine, basic aerodynamics for a plane and zeppelin, thermite and firearms, gain trust from people and Ponzi scheme the shit out of all kingdoms with them, herbalife style.

Despite all that, their lives and the world are fucking terrible, and the only things that keep them going are The Friends They Made Along The Way.

Kasuma has such high luck that he'd be fine no matter what. Most of Subaru's woes are caused by being a sage candidate and the clown forcing his keikau doori onto him.

Kasuma is always fucking complaining about how shitty his life is and the world outside the city for newbies is utter shit.

And meanwhile he's surrounded by no-bra beauties and a nopan goddess, living in a huge mansion, in a town with a succubus brothel that fulfills any and all sexual dreams he has. All of his woes are based on he himself being an insufferable douche.

Join Emilia faction, recreate firearms, arm the peasants, enjoy GLORIOUS REVOLUTION

>Implying you even know how to make firearms, even simple matchlocks.

Then reinhardt kicks your ass.
And you start crying like a little bitch.

>arm the peasants

>get a cute waifu
>learn magic
>live happily forever making a living off killing minor monsters

Defeat Slavery and stop the industrial revolution

>be too poor to afford cute waifs
>not talented enough to learn magic
>not even strong enough to deal with minor monsters

Probably die in my first day.

But your a protagonist you automatically get plot power

That's because he's a retard

Basically this: fictionpress.com/s/3238329/1/A-Hero-s-War

But what if you're the Mc of the story, but not of the setting

Plenty of protagonists die when the story is over.

What if you're Muhnato

Complain about the lack of rice and soy sauce then proceed to wander the world looking for substitutes

Okay guys, what's the title of your isekai?
>Protip - the longer the name, the higher your chance of ending up with best girl

"I wished I could be magically transported to a fantasy world to live a life of adventure and romance but when I got there I remembered I'm a lazy asshole and the only thing that changed is now I don't have internet?!"

Fug

Honestly I'd read the shit out of that, does it have the harem tag?

"I was transported to another world only to contract an unknown disease and spend the rest of my life delirious and in pain!"

>not the forever alone tag

"I spent my whole life studying Geography and learning even the names and locations of countries so small you can't even see them on a world map but now I'm on a totally different world and I've wasted my whole life because none of my learning translates here?!"

Tags: isekai, mindbreak

Top puf

See it as a chance to learn everything again.
Learning is fun!

Learning something new is fun.
Learning that everything you've learned up to that point has been rendered entirely moot isn't.

[X] Rape the maids

came here to post this

Easy, preach of the afterlife called Earth and of the many beautiful countries it has. Start a revolution with your religious beliefs.

"Ah, I've just turned 18, time to hop on Sup Forums! Oh no, I've been banned for being underage and a newfag, and now I'm surrounded by normies?!"

Probably not a good idea. Even if you could overpower either of them, since Rem can freeze her blood as an offensive spell she could chop your dick off if you deflower her.

What kinda power do I have?
I wanna kill rape steal and live like a pirate.

Would rather nut in her sister.

>Wanting loose pussy and sloppy clown seconds

source?

Rape the maids

Oh shit so she fucked that guy. I'm not that far yet.

Even so it doesn't matter. Blue is just an inferior Pink.

Masturbate.

Blue is THE superior one.

Just a bootleg substitute for the Pink. Even she herself agrees.

>Blue is just an inferior Pink.
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

I'm going home and I don't care whose toes I have to step on to do it.

F

Can pink fill out a bra? Didn't think so. Can pink go more than 2 days without a clown dicking? Yeah, didn't so there either.

>Can pink fill out a bra? Didn't think so.
Even so her sex appeal is far greater than her knockoff of a sister. That's the difference between them.

I'm sure the clown thing is just a meme.

Eh it's true. Blue can do nothing Pink can do better.

>Eh it's true. Blue can do nothing Pink can do better.
Pink can't even maid properly. She's too injured and chronically fatigued from not having a horn. And her battery life in a fight is 5 minutes tops.

>Blue can do nothing Pink can do better.
Pink can literally do nothing well, except maybe fight. She had a great amount of talent that she lost with her horn and that's it. After that she's been a worthless shit and Blue's been doing damage control for her, since she has no self-esteem or self-worth.

>I'm sure the clown thing is just a meme.
No, it's not. The clown is BREEDING her.

>She's too injured and chronically fatigued from not having a horn
And whose fault is that? Blue fucked up as usual.

If Pink had the horn she would be a better maid than Blue. Blue cost her the horn. It's only just that she puts herself to use for Pink.

kill myself because like hell i'm gonna live without modern conveniences and medicine.

there's a reason Emi of The Devil Is a Part-Timer! didn't like returning to her original world after spending a few months with modern convenience we all take for granted in the novel version

Actually clown cost her the horn, and then she fucks him.

>If Pink had the horn she would be a better maid than Blue
Nope.
>Blue cost her the horn
Nope.
>It's only just that she puts herself to use for Pink.
She does damage control because she blames herself, despite not being at fault.
Rem is the better girl by far. It's as simple as that.

Adopt daughters, and hopefully don't get thrown in jail for suspicion of pedophilia.

Go on an adventure to save the world or something
Being able to use magic and stuff sounds like a lot of fun

Oh. That's fucked up.

>Rem is the better girl by far. It's as simple as that.
Ugh who cares? She'll never get Subaru anyways. She'll always be a substitute for someone else even when it comes to love.

That kind of depends on what world you got sent into.

Bring the world the gift of Calculus I - III.

Fuck Rem.

>She'll always be a substitute for someone else even when it comes to love.
>implying
Subaru loves Rem. Rem loves Subaru. Subaru is Rem's hero and Rem is Subaru's support.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmYsib19frw

>She'll always be a substitute for someone else even when it comes to love.
Nah, he wants her as much as Emilia now. She might still never get him though, she'd have to stop being a potato first

>go to nearest cellar
>start killing rats

But what if it's not an RPG rules world?

Just become famous as the rat guy anyway.

Was Roswaal fucking her?

Wants who as much as Emilia?

In every conceivable way.

Is, was, will be, has been, is going to.

Not at allllllllll

Disgusting. Pink would be a much better fit for him.

Emilia is the heroine. Blue might get scraps if she begs nicely.

Damn, that's gross as fuck

>Pink would be a much better fit for him.
Unlikely, since her cunt's stretched loose by the Clown's massive cock.

>Emilia is the heroine