Say goodbye to your torrenting days, burgers. AT&T, Verizo and Comcast are about to go to town with y'all

Say goodbye to your torrenting days, burgers. AT&T, Verizo and Comcast are about to go to town with y'all.

>> Comcast throttling BitTorrent was no big deal, FCC says

>> Net neutrality rules unnecessary because ISPs will do the right thing, Pai says.

>>Pai's claim is frequently countered with the actual history of Internet service providers blocking or throttling Internet traffic or applications. The most prominent example is Comcast's throttling of BitTorrent peer-to-peer file sharing. Pai thus had to contend with these real-world examples in his new proposal to eliminate net neutrality rules.

>>Pai's office released a "Myth vs. Fact" sheet that says there will be no blocking of content after the rules are repealed.

>>The "Myth vs. Fact" sheet makes no mention of throttling.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/11/comcast-throttling-bittorrent-was-no-big-deal-fcc-says/

>haha you can't steal shit anymore

>what is vpn

ask yourself OP. do you have a brain?

Haha pro trumper. Youre fucked and so is your internets. Enjoy corporations up the ass.

I honestly don’t give a shit.

this

bittorrent is so infrequently used compared to any streaming service that it is literally a drop in the fucking bucket

they will probably kill the deepweb too... eventually
nevermind Sup Forums
it will be fun to see the us burn, until years later or SO the same happens here

jesus christ trumpcucks are such bootlicking queers. was your dad a raging faggot like you?

>Americans will be throttled off Sup Forums by next year
>gigabytes of Amerimutt images with no purpose anymore
Honestly feels bad

Wireless mesh networking is only a few years away. Encrypted and anonymous DC++ shall return!

you know thats never going to happen

>>> Net neutrality rules unnecessary because ISPs will do the right thing, Pai says.

I can't understand if there is anyone who actually believes this or if it's just the same brazen lie every time?

>>haha you can't steal shit anymore

They've tried to link piracy to a decline in revenue for a decade and never could. It's either a wash or people who pirate consume more media overall.

Increased competition, lowered barrier to entry led to lowering value of music and movies. They're competing against the entire back catalogue of all time, every year it grows larger, plus every year we get more and more artists now without gatekeepers in the industry.

This is what I hate about you pretend-capitalists. You can't even defend your own side. But lord almighty will you suck the cock of corporations and their government festered overreach, which is completely antithetical to capitalist principle.

Just like the wall right.

>I derserve free shit that I have no right to because free shit
Now I understand why all of you pro NN fags are losing your shit. Bunch of commie fucks.

How's your 'net?

I'm sure you don't have "net neutrality". Which isn't a problem compared to bias in big business.

>He doesn't know about VPN

>I'm sure you don't have "net neutrality".

I guess the day has finally come where Sup Forums can unironically declared war internet piracy.

Actually I do. its nice to know they are not allowed to make cable tv internet here. Not that many Isps to choose from but they cant screw me like this.

Soros, Jewgle, Kikebook, and Twatter dumping billions in to keep Net Neutrality (including paying trolls like this OP to post here on Sup Forums specifically).
Really makes you wonder which side you should be on hmmmm

it's a war between people who consume internet bandwidth and the people who provide it
guess which one of these sides you're on

>Really makes you wonder which side you should be on

The consumer side you fuckwit?

Billions are also dumped into paying trolls like you to shitpost FUD to make idiots think they're on the side of major US corporations that are ALREADY fucking you up the ass with inferior service at outrageous prices with virtual monopoly in most of the country.

I live in the sticks of a very depopulated country and I have 5 service providers and none of them have "caps" at all. It's fiber.

looks like more business for Charter then. :]

I'm no troll but this is the 20th thread you faggots have started on this very same pro-NN topic in the last 3 hours, your shilling is obvious as fuck. You think people are too stupid to read the catalog and archive or what, you flaming faggots?

you get the idea

Less americans on the internet is pretty interesting development.

Great. TPB is in full speed finally

>this level of butthurt
The only reason I have to vote for trump is to watch people like you go on more autistic rages

>'mericans gone
>Amerimutt threads also gone since we dont have anyone else to laugh at
Sad!

More competition in the ISP market will address these issues, not more regulations that Big Telcos will just find ways around.

No one is paying attention to competition killing regulations that were just proposed last minute by Mike O in the CBRS Spectrum.

He is helping AT&T and no one is talking about it.

He is going to work for AT&T after his term is up in 2019.

Pirates will find a way.

>mfw I have a seedbox and vpn

>Net neutrality is for fags!

That's funny. I gave up on Jewlywood nearly a decade ago. As any sane person would.

>torrenting days are over
At this point who hasn't torrented everything they need anyway. New movies and music is pc cuck trash or muh dick

>Still torrenting nowadays
How fucking stupid are you people? the big torrent scene has switched to direct download ages ago.

>hur dur no internet prior to 1996

So the FCC will be relieved of its duties, everything shifted to FTC. SAY bye to your shekels.

>Comcast throttling BitTorrent
Who honestly even cares? There are so many copyright trolls that it's practically necessary to use a VPN these days, and chances are that every single one of your VPN's service provider(s) don't give a shit what's going on on their connection.

This.

>I'm no troll but

You also failed to address why you're on the side of the leeches that are already giving you piss poor service at ridiculous prices. You seriously want people to trust them to do the right thing? I'm not 100% statist, there are only some things government is good for. But defend their track record so far if you can.

US ISPs are among the worst in the developed world and you pay out the ass for it too.

> same pro-NN topic in the last 3 hours, your shilling

I hate thread copypasters too. Thankfully anyone can do it. Imagine if there were paid tiers for OP posting. Do you think quality would improve?

Because you can look at what paid preference posts do already on Facebook, on Reddit, on Youtube "trending". It's all garbage.

Yet you think paid preference would somehow work out for the consumer with ISPs?

>You also failed to address why you're on the side of the leeches that are already giving you piss poor service at ridiculous prices.
First, I don't have piss-poor service and, second, the internet is a product not a right, it's a privilege. If you can pay for it great, if you can't you don't get it. Simple as that. I'd willingly pay a couple of hundred a month for a premium service and wouldn't give two shits if it priced-out mentally deranged idiots all over the planet. You've been shilling these threads all day (because I can't imagine a dozen swedish faggots actually give a shit enough about US law to keep posting the same bullshit back to back), so why not just go ahead and tell us who's paying you exactly? The internet did exist before NN and will continue to exist after it's gone and none of your little dumbass horror stories will ever come to any fruition but even if they did it would just mean less normies on the net which is a GOOD thing as faggots like you are the reason the shit's been run into the ground the past decade and a half. I know you swedes don't really have freedom of speech over there, but it's kind of an important thing in the US and ending NN is a step in the right direction. Keep your cucked/black bullshit over there, we already know Soros operates NGOs all over Poland and Sweden so you're not fooling anyone.

Nice lel
Fuck soros and his kikes. Fuck the cable companies too. Thank God I am not a poorfaggot like these shitskins who are pissing and moaning about muh interwebz prices. Vpn+seedbox+vps+socks proxies ftw. Shitskin poorfags out.

>not having a seedbox
lmao

It's going to be glorious when you burgers are banished from here. Can't wait to see you go.