en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=6uiutfSafXc
cnn.com/2015/11/22/politics/donald-trump-black-crime-police-retweet/index.html
archive.is/V8gMv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How can anyone be this fucking stupid?

as to go for this bait?

My bad it's actually true.

Please accept my profoundest apologies. I will now consume the hemlock.

>Implying that isn't how propganda works

If i show a compilation of white mass shooters and title it "White men in America cause more mass shootings victims than any other group", would you be ok with that?

>But but but but niggers!
Niggers kill more per capita but not in total with regards to mass shootings. That original statement is still correct.

NEWSPEAK!

The clue is there in the bottom right corner, senpai.

>CNN showing muslim atrocity on live TV
its pic related all over again

They aren't REAL Muslims retard.

Whites are better at nigerring.

>"Anti-muslim" video
Literally just showing muslims doing what they do best.

Some cunt on CNN says the videos are fake... Da fuk?!

Can I get an honest answer- are the videos real/show what they purport to show or are they spun to look bad or something? That's all I need to know.

What if Trump had retweeted video of a far right white nationalist? That would have been just dandy right? I fucking loath the media.

>the ar*bs doing this aren't muslims at all!!
>mfw Trump gets the international media to admit that ar*bs are violent shits

They are cg generated right?

>CNN subtly admitting that Muslims are violent by nature
Today is a glorious day.

How disgusting that the AntiTrump protect vile, inhuman Islamists and are more shocked about tweet than about the content.

How do you even "spin" throwing someone off a building?

And someone in another thread the crutches guy was already tried and sentenced.

I haven't watched them but if you need videos of Muslims just doing #MuslimThings, Liveleak is your new home. That and off-duty Brazilian cops.

One of the videos isn't even a Muslim but a 16 year old dutch boy
As above, one is neither a muslim nor immigrant. One is from Egypt around 2013, a person was hanged for it and one appears to be genuine

Well if anyone knows about fake videos...

if trump started retweeting leftist videos of cops killing unarmed niggers you all would be triggered af

>Brazilian
Fuck off nigger. You fatties think brazil is bad because of a few films and youtube murder videos?? what if I looked at the shitty american parts. Detroit andsay, "This is america!" fuck off stupid ass

authentic, mudshits mudshitting.

If you go to her timeline she has tons of these videos there. I knew a couple of them. He could actually have found some more spicy ones there too

bless those prosecutors souls...

Cherry picking bad apples and noting that they're apples is anti-apple. Tweet could have been "omg look at these MEN" or "brown skins" or "Syrians" or whatever they were and it would be objectively anti-that.

Trump continues to build up anti-Iran anti-Muslim sentiment for his upcoming war.

cause that shits gay like (you) are but not as much

muslims filming muslims killimg muslims
anti-muslim
you wat m8?

Not happening Schlomo.

Yeah. That "mass shooting" is something else. Especially when it accounts for ~1% of US gun homicides.

>You fatties think brazil is bad because of a few films and youtube murder videos??
Uhh...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>cherry picking bad apples
why apples are you racist against oranges?

We should have found some really good ones for them, we must do this. He will probably not retweet one of our troll accounts, but if we find some and spreads them to people that will rt

you cant reason with Trump supporters. They are literally too stupid to understand a double standard.

WTF?
NOT MY PRESIDENT !
I used to be a poltard, since 1990, back in AOLchan boards, but after seeing these i am donating all my money to ANTIFA and boycotting this orange pumpkin weirdo!

I see how people would be outraged if only that isis flag doesn't make an appearance, that makes it political

Britain First are fucking amateur. All they do is post unsourced, unverified videos and at weekend they patrol the streets with crucifixes and proclaim to be Christian. Fucking useless.
Donald Trump should retweet Nick Griffin instead.

at least 27 people that don't realize this is yet another
>1post by this ID thread.
This place is fucking overrun with diversions.

>If i show a compilation of white mass shooters and title it "White men in America cause more mass shootings victims than any other group", would you be ok with that?

Your kike bosses at (((CNN))) do this every day without a word of protest from your kike brothers. Why are you OK with one but not the other, jew?

>oi vey, stop using our own weapons against us you stupid goyim!

>double standard.

Double standard implies there is another group of violent religious people who hate the west and throw gays off buildings and dress their women in tarps.

what? Im pretty sure blacks commit more mass shootings, you just don't hear about them because they're gang related

Yet look USA is more dangerous and has extra murders?? These murders are not the country.. unless you were murdered and are now a ghost? united states are still two places ahead of murder. your "proof" backfired. youare mistaken by stereotypes and our portrayal in ((hollywood))

>One of the videos isn't even a Muslim but a 16 year old dutch boy

Lol still confusing muslim as race how basic bitch can you actually be? everyone can be a muslim its a religion dude

We're okay if you post it and talk about it, we'll just rip it to shreds because its a faulty argument. On the other hand, leftists are NOT okay if we post and talk about things we don't like.

I'm totally fine pointing out that mass shooters are majority white, as long as you are fine with pointing out that a small portion of the black community commits over half the violent crimes in US.

it's CNN

stupid is all they do.

The only good thing to ever come from Brazil was Sepultura.

There are exactly zero other good things. None. The entirety of Brazil, every square inch, is Detroit.

And the liberals completely ignore the victims in the videos

I mean he was neither Muslim nor an immigrant, as you would see if you read the rest of my post

can confirm

>I'm totally fine pointing out that mass shooters are majority white

wrong.

>This mono is mad because Brazil is a corrupt, stinky, shitpile of mulattos, and the "whites" act like ass niggers.
It would help if you're fellow countryapes were not to tread into Florida so we could see their true colors.

>i dont understand what a double standard is

Hello Trump supporter, would you like me to educate you on why you are a mouth breathing dumbass?

anti-muslim? What wrong with that? Its like saying anti nazi

>a fucking leaf

Is Sam Hyde the most dangerous man on the Planet? Watch : youtube.com/watch?v=6uiutfSafXc

>CNN dipshits showing the world how they really are
Pottery

>leftist videos of cops killing unarmed niggers
No I would whip out my dick, you don't speak for everyone you know

does anyone have an archive link to the CNN article in this pic ?

Actually nigs commit more mass shootings as well. They'll shoot up a parade in Nawlens kill ten, then go about the day as usual and media won't say shit. Dog bites man isn't news. Man bites dog now that's a news story.

Oranges are 56%er trash fruits. They are not genetically purebred but rather they're crosses of real citrus.

it...it is almost like they all colluded to say THE EXACT SAME THING!

I would not be surprised if people started killing journalists

Just 50.4% USA.

Topkek. I don't blame you. I love that he did this though.

>If i show a compilation of white mass shooters and title it "White men in America cause more mass shootings victims than any other group", would you be ok with that?
You mean the past 5 years of coverage from every media organization in the west?

What do you mean?
>Trump retweets far-right groups anti-Muslim tweets
This is entirely correct, and the headlines are going to look similar

>Haha you alt right Nazi's we're taking your twitter verification away for wrong think.
>These alt right videos are unverified! Don't watch them goy!
Their panic is palpable.

Trump's a genius. He's put the media in a no win situation. Either they ignore his shitposts and lose out on viewers, or they look at his shitposts and show their viewers muzzies being muzzies.

Or perhaps he's wondering why you would beat a man after throwing him off of a roof.

anti-muslim 4 life

How the fuck is video footage of an incident "far-right?" It really is just a codeword for truth.

"Disturbing"
"Horrific"
"Extremist"
"Inflammatory"

These seem more like opinions than facts but I didn't go to reporter school.

>not in total with regards to mass shootings
There is a mass shooting in nigger town almost every day but fuck white people right

With a flick of the wrist as you let go

>actual news coverage of actual events that actually happen
>far right anti-muslim
Well that would explain why CNN is so glad to be pushing fake news every day.

What the hell is it going to take for leftists to finally criticize Islam? This is god damn frustrating.

When did Muslims become this precious group of people that must be protected and defended at all costs? I remember everyone was pretty redpilled on how shit Islam is after 9/11. Can we pinpoint an exact moment where the script flipped?

they seem more horrified about the publication than the content iself

Not him but you're a faggot and should consider suicide.

Nothing, most are mentally ill who truly believe being white is evil. Only eugenics can truly solve this.

I'm fucking surprised CNN is taking this line

>oy vey far right!
meanwhile theres a video of like...a crowd pushing a guy off a building and Trump seems to care enough to get shit for speaking his mind.
They can't even play 2d chess

>When did Muslims become this precious group of people that must be protected and defended at all costs? I remember everyone was pretty redpilled on how shit Islam is after 9/11. Can we pinpoint an exact moment where the script flipped?

If Obama retweeted white Christians beating up black kids, they'd all applaud him for bringing attention to a serious problem. The left is fucking trash.

Too lazy to archive it, but here it is
cnn.com/2015/11/22/politics/donald-trump-black-crime-police-retweet/index.html

What if we archive that
archive.is/V8gMv

Thanks

glad too see you are still around robo friend

Idiot. Blacks commit over 50% of the murders. Not per capita. Literally.

they're not stupid, they're afraid

side note: lucky Burgers, Trump never fails to deliver.

You could take statistics from September 12th, 2001 and Muslims would still outnumber whites for murders.

actually niggers commit the most mass shootings too
only difference is whites kill more people when they do it, niggers can't aim

fuck yeahhh

>Showing Muslims doing bad things is FAR RIGHT
This is the genius of trump. Exposing the left. Every day.

Fucking trump with his fucking hate facts.

Stop being so hateful with your logic and reason

I hope you didnt actually DL and watch those videos, that is illegal and only CNN can see them and tell you what to think.

>cherry picking
oh boy here we go

UMMA DELICIA