Is (((modern art))) nothing but a money laundering operation by leftists and their allies?

Is (((modern art))) nothing but a money laundering operation by leftists and their allies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dw5kme5Q_Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=a3Z2k4naxW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep

seems so

that makes more sense than people actually thinking it's worth that, at least.

Yes

Modern art is pic-related.
What every uneducated burger and retard on this board means when they say "modern art" is either post-modern art or contemporary art.

Oh yeah right because drawing the same generic white muscular guy over and over is soooo much better, amirite?

And yeah, let's paint landscapes (even though there's a reason why CAMERAS exist).

someone should leave a kilroy there. hell, everywhere where whites were. leave comments and shit

>murican
>doesnt know modern art is money laundering
everything checks out

I think you may be onto something.

It's like your definition of liberal vs our definition
Some words have different connotations and meaning in unique cultures with shared languages

>implying thats not the same tier of trash

>AYO HOL UP U ALL
>STOP DRAWING WHITE PPL ALREADY U DAMN RACISTS

low tier bait

see me after class

So, you prefer a 3 year old's scribbling?

Next time you want to blame the Jews for everything, just take a look at American art...

Pretty shit. It's not total degenerate shit but I it's not good. I don't hate impressionism but give me Turner any day.

Dunno about leftists in particular, but I've heard it was invented by the CIA for their money laundering.

Yup, nothing but money laundering

"Adam Ruins Everything - How the Fine Art Market is a Scam"

youtu.be/Dw5kme5Q_Yo

Basically bad art gets an arbitrary price slapped on it so rich art collectors can make money

Pretty dated desu coulda swore post modern was done with and we were in post post modern trend right now.

What do burgers call modern art then?
If they call post-modern and contemporary "modern". Modern too?
Do you guys even have art historians?

Modern Art is a Globalist weapon aimed against western culture. You used to see a really aesthetic piece of artwork, you used to look at an immensely inspiring piece of architecture, and you felt something in your chest and mind. You felt, I dunno, you felt Culture coming from it. Soviets really got it and that's why despite the USSR being such a shit place they had some real AESTHETIC art, architecture and statues erected.

Now architecture is awful, artwork is some sleazy con artist pressing feces-covered buttocks against canvas and selling it for a million dollars, sculptors are making statues out of used toilet bowls and tampons, and you feel nothing except a sense of disgust. There's no cultural value to that garbage. Art was destroyed, intentionally, so they could later smugly sit in judgement and declare, "Whitey HAS no culture! Now go buy a new tv set."

Yes

Because people realized we couldn't make the same art pieces forever and still call it art, and that beauty is subjective

>Oh yeah right because drawing the same generic white muscular guy over and over is soooo much better, amirite?
Literally yes.

Art schools probably follow your nomenclature but the general public considers modern art shit like in the op and statues of dudes sucking themselves off
Closest thing we have to art historians are the guys who take pictures of burgers for advertisements

what do you call the 37th gender huh? cmon tell me.

point being: no one gives a fuck and no one should. its all made up shit by degenerates. its worthless. its a bunch of fucking unintelligent circle jerkers inventing terms at colleges and then filling kids heads with it as if they were an authority. fuck off faggot.

I'm almost certain it's how they launder the human trafficking money.

I mean even uneducated French people say "modern art" so it's not as culture specific as would assume
lmao

it's the jewish mafia, to be specific

>not caring about art
you're a fucking disgrace to your white european heritage and you should remove yourself from the gene pool you degenerate faggot

That's interesting, I thought art history would be a huge part of your guys education, is it not mandatory?

> Jews can't draw
> take over art market
> change aesthetics to favor garbage
> sell garbage for literally millions

Literature and philosophy follow the same nomenclature. You're just an insecure brainlet, m8.

what illegal businesses are they laundering their money for, one has to wonder?

this

Postmodernism is a poison and is responsible for a lot of todays problems.

so do you just wait for PJW to post a video and then make a thread or what?

So modern art means anyone as young as 6 can do it, post-modern means anyone as young as 3 can do it?

paint splatter on canvas and vagina fluid are not art. kill yourself degenerate.

hhhaa

go away russian disinformation agent

Gotta admire that level of shilling. I lack the balls to look you in the face and call that art.

yes
> drawing the same generic white muscular guy over and over is soooo much better, amirite?
yes

fuck up you French cunt, your shit hole country is the source of all the degeneracy. Derrida, Sartre, Foucault, Marquis de Sade, Simone Beauvoir, keep your degenerate shit and fuck up.
Beauty isn't subjective you fucking child. This is an 18 + website. Go back to fingering yourself with a Koran you pleb.

How did art sink this low?

It's a way for rich families to siphon money from their public companies to relatives. The company I work for paid an "artist" 50k for a piece of modern art to hang in the conference room. That same artist then purchased a piece of art from one of our vice president's sons for 25k. I only found out because I am friends with the gallery owner who handled the sale. He said that the sale was weird because the "sons" art piece is always sold 1 week from when it is listed.

Is crypto-currency modern art?

That shit looks like something a soiboi would call art.
I call it shit

>(((modern art)))
you're looking at postmodern art, that is garbage

In a way they are Chad was the french version of kilroy

Dope Inc

>Sees Russian flag
>Doesn't repeat mindless leftist talking point
-Muh Russia derangement syndrome engaged

pic related

A guy buys a painting that comes with a complimentary uhaul trailor full of cocaine.

The guy who bought the painting donates it to a museum and gets a 40,000,000 tax deduction and gets to change his title to philanthropist.

Warhol killed art

It started out as money laundering but then people started to actually like it

Why not just say ALL art is degenerate shit?

YUUUP. Also a CIA psy-op. Google it.

Don't blame Warhol he was undercover and had no experience in art
youtube.com/watch?v=a3Z2k4naxW0

Its the same shit as bitcoin.
That red shit smeared over paper is worthless but the price went up so rich people spend money on it and resell it later on to other rich people that expect the price to go up.

Its self fullfilling prophecy.

part of what makes art valuable too is the image of the artist. i don't know who Cy Twombly is but something tells me that painting wouldn't be worth 50 million if the guy who painted it was named John Stevenson. And a Jackson Pollack painting wouldn't be worth shit if Pollack was just a regular guy with a family that went to church on sundays, instead of a tortured alcoholic recluse you know what I mean?

whew that ching chong has a big ding dong

how can you not see that this is art pol? wtf is wrong with you?

in its defense I guess I will say that its as arbitrary a store of value as fiat currency, and im not going to turn down 50 million dollars just because 'its just like, pieces of paper, man'

Always has been. Tons of documentaries exist about it.

because it isnt?

Yes.
You use your illicit funds to buy valuable artwork, then ship it to another country as a $100 value item, and have it privately insured.
From there, if the item is destroyed or lost, you can claim its insurance, and you saved yourself some steps.

If it arrives safely, you sell it in the new country and take someone else's illicit money for it, making it clean in your hands (you sold a painting, this explains where the money came from).

You lose between 5% and 24% of the money, but that's a pretty sweet deal for money laundering.

also I'm pretty sure that there are rules in place for shipping art to museums and shit where it's illegal to inspect the contents of what is being shipped. I've suspected for a long time that art trading is the main front for trafficking, especially human

link

Yes. It's pretty much insurance free tax write offs. Here's how it works.

"Investor" buys paintings that are valued at a high price by an appraiser (appraiser gets their fee). Investor holds on to this asset among other paintings and keeps a circulating number of paintings for this purpose. If they had a regular or loss year income wise from other investments, the next appraisal is set high like the first (so it's a wash for capital gains tax) and they sell some paintings, but others.

Then eventually a very profitable year comes along and they sell off some paintings that are appraised extremely low, so these investment pieces represent a capital gains loss. This loss is counted against their positive capital gains so they don't have to pay taxes on the sale of other investments.

It's planned tax avoidance and the appraisal services are the ones in on it. The cost of their fees to the investor is far outweighed by the ability of the investor to claim a big loss on literal garbage.

off to reddit with you