ITT: Redpills even Sup Forums has yet to swallow

I'll start

>flat earth
>veganism

I'll swallow flat earth but fuck off with that veganism faggotry.

how can erf be flerf when kebab is round

Are you a Buzzfeed journalist trying to manufacture a story about Sup Forums?

How are those phytoestrogens working out?

how bout to try to disprove it brainelette

inb4 hurr memes
the idea is to get you to challenge it
show how stupid the meme is
research it goyim

Bullshit for morons and how to be a chicken boned faggot. I'll pass.

read a physics book you faggot

Ok if you are in the southern hemisphere you cant see polaris because the curve of the earth is blocking you from seeing

>what is circular motion the post

afraid to be called stupid by the normies?afraid you wont like what u research? or is it fear youre not as smart as you think you are that the earth is actually a globe but youre far too stupid to argue why?

wrong

I guess you didnt have in infograph prepared to disprove that one kek

this is leftist classical "pretend you dont understand the argument so you win" tactic

the universe is real and expands endlessly in all directions
you live on a solid endless plane in the universe
theres no edge to fall off only ice and more "planets" they dont want u to find

Really?
Show me a star chart of the southern hemisphere that shows Polaris, I'll wait

Forget flat earth, they want to say the same people who believe in pizzagate also believe the earth is flat

its the same logic as it would be on a globe. people see shit from one side different. no,i dont have one with polaris itself but apply the same logic brainling

He probably really said that, he was in a submarine exploring the deep sea.

> hurf durf the path looks diffurnt with different projections, CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

It honestly STUNS me that in the year two thousand and seventeen people unironically believe the earth is flat.

Like, do you realize this would be the biggest lie in the history of humanity?? That would mean everyone in the aviation industry, the space industry, any industry that makes GPS devices, satellite television and radio companies, would all have to be in on it and continuing the lie. But why the fuck would they do that?? What's the motive? What does anyone stand to gain from lying about the shape of the earth? Why would our planet be flat while other objects like the moon or mars which you can see with a fucking telescope are clearly not flat?

You have to seriously be delusional to believe this shit.

Actually, the pizzagate retards are not as retarded as the flat earth retards

>flat earth
If earth were flat, the cats would have thrown down all the things from it.

Let's just say everyone suddenly believes the earth is flat. Would anything change? No.

you cant because the earth is flat. the constellations dont change. this is why ancient civilization could build wonders like the pyramids that align perfectly with cosmic figures.

bogpill

/thread

A cock

This is slide thread

SAGE AND HIDE

Earth is unlike other heavenly bodies. Earth is the center of the universe.

How retarded do you have to be to believe flat earth? Seriously, I believe it's a psyop, to discredit other conspiracy theories. I mean the fucking ancient greeks knew the fucking earth was round.

>Flat Earth.
>Can litteraly follow a sunset for hours.

If the Earth was flat the sun would just disappear eventually, however you can drive west at the same time the sun is setting and it will set essentially forever.

>I'll start
>>flat moon
>>faganism

wait till you realize we as a people accepted flat earth until einsteins theory of relativity. it wasnt until the 1950s bill nye tv jew told them he had flawed proof.

why would the powers that be not want you to find ancient civilations, not want you to explore , they want an endless black budget.

Can one of you "woke" flat-earth-faggots explain how you would go about crossing the Pacific? Or the Atlantic for that matter, if you wanted to flip the continents.

Is this what flat earthers believe?

Do you have any evidence for these claims? And can you explain the motive for such a large scale coverup involving cooperation between all world governments?

idiots baka
pic related the correct explanation!!