What is easy and painless way to commit suicide? Im asking for a friend

What is easy and painless way to commit suicide? Im asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIuYoGlWmXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not homocide?

Inert gas asphyxiation.

helium yourself.

If you kill yourself, you deserve the pain. That's the least you should endure, since you obviously can't endure anything else.
Faggot.

Not everyone can be a suicide bomber like you achmed.

Old age

No, seriously - it's the quickest and most painless way to die.

come to Germany

At least suicide bombers go out with a bang instead of a pathetic, laughable, teary whimper like you will, ye wee poofter.

"Exit bag"

Killing niggers will do the trick.

gardenhose tailpipe engine running make circuit roll windows up.. do it after yer superdrunk.. post webm

This. If you got out give us a sticky

Sauna. True thing, just get yourself into the sauna and put lots of water on the stones. Do it in Germany and the staff will kill you as only qualified people may put that nice water on the stones.

kek

jumping off a tall building or bridge

>Looking for painless deaths
They don't fucking exist. I wish you fuckers would stop this 50 year old meme.

So it were the finlanders who've been making those posts
It's the right place for you fag

So much alpha edge there. Bet it makes your goat all wet.

> actually defending suicide bombers
t. raghead

Yeah, it's winter here soon as well Finnbro.
Dark out by 3:30pm. Depressing as fuck.
Should be good around late Feb though, usually is.

And this is on /pol, why exactly?

Can confirm. We were having nice sauna with friends there and brought our own water, as the germans had forgotten to bring the bucket in to the sauna themselves. Other thing also, Germans cannot speak in sauna - sorry for that Leibz, we typically sing, drink and laugh in sauna. Nothing like a pure Weiss and good löyly in sauna!

DON'T USE A GUN because it fucks up gun violence statistics.

I never claimed to be alpha or edgy. Sorry, should I waste my time trying to convince your useless self to stay?

Just go get a job, idle hands do the devils work

Open the window of your spaceship without a space suit.

Same reason you often see self-improvement threads, most people on Sup Forums are sad and angry fucks.

You've already been doing that for the past five posts, retard. Now shut the fuck up faggot.

AIDs

This is why I masturbate as often as I can. Gotta keep those hands working.

Why do western men commit suicide readily? Has western society really isolated and atomized the individual that much that you now have no time for social interaction and just plain having fun with your buddies and families? What's wrong with you people?

grenade in mouth, also it's pretty metal so I know you'll like this one Joni

gas is a meme, don't believe them.

The best way is to explode 20kg of TNT in your face.

>I never claimed to be alpha or edgy.
Maybe you should kill yourself then. I heard you can get 72 virgins if you do it a certain way.

Jump off a high building

you're just a stupid turd worlder insect who thinks it's ok to live in your own shit and can't see the world going down the pipe

The only way to get to your non jihadie heaven is too kill Muslims on your way out!!!!
Your 72 8 year old virgins are awaiting!!!!!!

Look at this man. There is no fear of pain.

>commits seppuku
>the supposed master race lineage ends
>I'M SO STRONK AND SMART

Whites deserve everything they get.

Helium. It displaces the CO2 from your freind's lungs and their body won't know it's dying. They'll feel drunk, slighly euphoric, and then pass out at around 10 minutes, then be braindead by about 20mins.

Before your friend choses to take this guaranteed, painless method of self anhillation, can you ask them why on Earth they want to kill themselves? A lot of suicides in males comes from a sense of unworthiness, which is a temporary, transient emotional well we all fall down from time to time. If you could persuade them to listen to a youtube ambient video for a few days as they are falling asleep, they might find it within themselves to climb up out of that pit:
youtube.com/watch?v=MIuYoGlWmXQ
In fact, anything at 432Hz should do the trick.

20kg of TNT in your face, inside of a cave to cause rubble to fall in on you incase you somehow magically survive the explosion.
With my luck i'd fucking survive both of them and have to crawl out though.

barbiturates

In the first world you have to be either rich or young to have time to bullshit around all day, you fuckin' spidernigger.

Go eat some fuckin' insects, little freak.

I don't know man I work 60 hours a week and at least once a day mid task I stop and go beat it senseless in the bathroom.

>killing thyself
>when the planet is full of degenerates
its like you don't even want to make the place any better. there is a woman cheating on a guy right now as we speak

Go stand outside Facebook HQ with a sign saying "ZUCKERBERG IS A LIZARD" until he has you exterminated

.22 to your belly

>432 meme
Kalya Scintilla supports this post