Udon no kuni, Poco's homo world, final thread time for all 3 people still watching this

Udon no kuni, Poco's homo world, final thread time for all 3 people still watching this.

Hope you guys like anime original endings.

Kill the Poco

THIS WAS THE WORST ENDING, I'M IN TEARS NEARLY.

I wanted Poco to stay for life, Fuck this show ;_;

This episode had me in tears, I think it's because I lost my dad a couple of years ago but...This was really good, I'm really glad I watched it.

I enjoyed it.

>anime original endings
How much of Pocos memory magic is anime original?

I haven't bothered reading the manga yet, but from a brief skim, I don't even think the first one with Rin was in it.

Here's the festival, a kid notices Poco grows a tail, then it disappears the next frame and they go dancing, no running off, no 10 minutes of flashbacks. It's in volume 5, and there's another 3 volumes left.

>I don't even think the first one with Rin was in it.
Would make sense, seeing how that stuff was the most unrealistic thing right after the existence of Japanese web designers - and it felt a bit strange as well.

Now I'm gonna have to read the untranslated Manga so I can have a proper ending... If it ever ends.

That was a fun ride for the dozens of us who actually watched it. It was really heartwarming and surprisingly cute. Now I feel pretty empty desu senpai.

>If it ever ends.
Volume 8 was released a couple of months back, it's still on-going.

Anime original or not, that ending destroyed me.

>he left
Fuck this gay world.

It was a little sad, and then quickly became bizarre after Poco disappeared, like nobody gave a single fuck. I guess that's just what happens when you start writing your own shit.

Either Sugita cried to tears and never showed up to the group photo or he is the one taking it and staring at kanahana or at his love of his life Nakamura.

It made some sense, since Poco was the "child of a friend".
Still feels off when they stayed together for another 4+ volumes in the manga.

How do you think it will end? From what I see in the manga there is no real plot conflicts.

He's in the suit baka.

Goddamn most of the show was pretty solid, I sorta anticipated an original ending but not fucking that
Souta actually getting to talk to his dad was the biggest let-down for me to be honest, the whole thing about there being things he was never able to say and him dealing with that was some relatively heavy-hitting stuff that the writers completely fucking squandered in this episode

yo wtf I didn't wanna see something that sad on christmas

Kagawa ruined Christmas.

I was not expecting that, now I want to kill myself.

fucking hell

i had to try to hold back my tears

I just had to try and hold back my laughter. How the fuck did get past QA? It's not like it's an in-between frame, it's on screen for a solid 10 seconds.

Boring show, shit ending.
4/10

his was supposed to be my feel good show , this episode wrecked me.

I liked the show, but the ending was a letdown.

I'd read the manga for more Poco being cute, but I doubt this series even gets translations so I'll just accept the anime original ending.

I cried ;_;

the ending made me feel pretty sad and I thought it was pretty good for a anime only ending, 8/10, better than Amaama to Inazuma, 1 or 2 episodes feel a little fillery but all the episodes still drive the plot forward and I liked the melancholy feel of the show, also loved the OST

Watch after the credits

Average show, bullshit ending. Still entertaining. 4/10.

Writing-wise Amaama was far better. Check the original materia. Adaption-wise Amaama was mediocre as it could get.

yeah heard about that in another thread

That was the cheesiest ending I've seen in a while but I still cried for most of the episode, fuck me.

It was a fine anime, though "the MC thought the parents hated him for his choices, but they actually always loved him" has been done way too many times, I wish they could come up with something different. Still cried a bit.

Didn't really like this episode. The flashback dream sequence was nice but other than that it was a bit of a letdown. Still a solid show

I cried during the flashback, although it was definitely a weird transition when Poco left. But I'm glad he's still back in the end.

>Poco's Udon world
>He didn't reopen his dad's udon restaurant
Fuck this!

Oh baby
Sweet darwin

Poco's Udon world is just some some random made up name for the western release.
Fuck you!