Secret S/a/nta

Get in here and post your gifts you fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

s1383.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2016/library/?sort=9&page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't really been keeping track of how many cards and seen posted and received, I'll just put it down at this point as mostly

s1383.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2016/library/?sort=9&page=1
Might be posted here

> No one posted my sent gifts yet

I should be patient but it hurts a little bit

As a fellow shinki/FAG fag, fucking nice.

SS in IN I'm so sorry your gift will be late. I asked the organizers to email you the tracking info. Hope your Xmas is happy and joyful in spite of it.

Thread died right after I posted, so repostan:

Oh shit you were my assignment? Small world, guess it explains all the car stuff in your wishlist. I'm glad it arrived alright and you like it, I did go fairly over budget but I was happy to, and even happier that it paid off. By the way, curious what you thought of the CD.

with how obsessive ive been over the mail, my family would probably be more disappointedthan id be
assuming my anons like their cards, alls right with me

I mean i've been reading them and keeping up with threads, I've just forgotten how many cards i've sent and how many i'm supposed to receive, it's approximately one hand-full at this point

MS from NJ, if you can, can you confirm whether you got my package or not. It says it arrived yesterday and I wanted to make sure you have it. Its a rather big computer-case box.

Hyped for the FAG anime?

Should I open my presents right after midnight or wait till morning? It seems traditional to open presents in the morning but I'll be awake until at least three because of r/a/dio so I'm not sure when I will be waking up.

Reposting since it was at the very end of the thread, but thanks again MA of MA. This was the only thing I've received so far and it really brightened my day.

>
Where were you shipping to user?

Whenever the fuck you want

I'll open mines after midnight.
Just joking, I received nothing this year.

I want to know the assignment's initials, because I have a nagging feeling that it's me.

Of course, wish I could order the BDs with the kits but that'd be a tad too much.

I doubt he will tell.

It's not too bad when you consider that those FAGs would retail at 4,000 yen each as a regular release.

If you're interested Music Thread for some holiday tunes, Christmas songs for /ss/

AJ from TX, TH from CA here.
I received your gift safe and sound. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

It was weird, the goa stuff is totally not my thing and at times it went a bit overboard to my taste. The typical UK sound from time to time was funny tho, i like how that is still alive overthere.

LS from WY
JR from NY
Did you guys get your gifts?

Alex from NM
AL from MA
Did you guys get your cards?

You will have to wait about 24 hours to know.

Reposting:

I got this LOVELY card but I have no idea who sent it! The name got smudged out. Think the card was from france.

MM of ON your card is going to be late, I'm sorry. ;_;

Again, HA from Germany please confirm that you have received the gifts.

EL from NY, did you get your package?

Reposting

M and LS from NSW, have you received (separately) your gifts and cards?

Reposting so my santa sees it. I don't want to imagine how much shipping was with that book in it.

I'm glad it made it to you safe and sound!

Waiting patiently for my assignments to post their gifts/cards is killing me.

I am feeling you. I even had the courtesy to give my recipient something lightly used to enhance their Christmas cheer.
Isn't that like an indirect kissu?

That depends on what is lightly used and how it relates to kissing.

My giftee will NEVER know that three out of the four items I got for them were used.

Saved an arm and a leg on some things

Already posted in the old thread but new time zone coming up gives everybody a chance to see my Gingerbread Ougi, I got a whole bundle of different individually wrapped Gingerbread waifus I'm going to open slowly and a present to open tomorrow! I'll take more pictures soon

Love the gift Sup Forumsnon, I could really use your warmth.
The cute instructions helped me to put it on. I will wear it when using my bike to work.
I didn’t even know the masterpieces existed, will read them tomorrow

>Those key caps
Nice. What board is that?

Extra spooky.

Again, another lovely gift! When I’m off work and it’s comfy inside I’ll start rewatching the series.
Nazuna is already settling in the display case.
Thank you so much Sup Forumsnon, let’s dance sometime.

Reposting a card I posted two weeks ago, thank you santa!

I doubt they would mind if it meant getting more gifts. So long as the items weren't in shit condition.

Such a lovely card from such a lovely Sup Forumsnon.
Your handwriting isn’t ass at all compared to mine.
I can’t describe these gifts, they are amazing. You are amazing.
Please read the e-mail I’ve send to you

Glad to hear you like it. I was hoping overspending would make up for my lack of creativity. Did you eat your sweets? Also I see you moved to a different timezone from England.

You have no idea how much willpower it is taking to not open

Typing this out while I’m coloring the A4 Akari.
Loving the gifts Sup Forumsnon, please watch Aria with me when I have my own place.
Thank you so much!

I would like to thank all of you for putting so much energy and love into these gifts.
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas! Stay warm, GV

Ducky Zero with Hana DSA Keycaps

The most spooky thing was I never mentioned my favourite sweet was iced gingerbread or iced biscuits and my /ss/ randomly gave me some!

That's cute as fuck!

>Ducky

Nice, I have the Ducky DK 9008G2, no special caps though. Merry Christmas, user.

An enjoyable small gift from an Sup Forumsnon.

Do it, do it, do it.

Wrong picture. I should kill myself.

Postin' again, thank you again user!

Getting ready to rip everything!

Thank you for the assortment of nice gifts, Sup Forumsnon.
That fanbook made me very happy, although your comment on my taste didn't.

IT'S THE 24TH WHERE I LIVE AND I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE CONTINENTAL BARBARIANS WHO OPENS ON THE 24TH

They were rather tasty! I loved your card though, it's very cute.

I made a great collage.

Asuka sits above my bed, and Ryuuko is at my computer.

Screw the rules, it's christmas eve.

Thank you very much Sup Forumsnon for the super awesome present, it made me extremely happy!
I would like to thank you very much for the energy you put into these lovely presents!
The blanket is the absolute best and I can easily ignore that stain away as carrot blood.

FB from OH
Thank you for the lovely gift. Between the gifts, keychains, cookies (they were good), and the card, I can tell that you put a lot of effort in things. Which is why I am sorry to say that I think you mixed up the list of what I have with the list of what I would like.

But on the bright side, the two you picked out are my two favorites. So I commend your choices.

>no gift received
I'm going to find you I swear to god

Thank you to the Sup Forumsnon who gave this card to me. This is the first really special Christmas card I have ever gotten, and I'm going to treasure it forever.

Blanket front.

That's a great looking blanket. Looks nice and warm

Here's a close up of a keychain.

Blanket back.

And the inside of the card.

I got my present in the mail right on Christmas Eve morning!
R, my dear WA bro
Thanks for the gift! I'll be opening it when I get home from work at midnight.

>get excited whenever I see "WA"
>heart sinks when I realize it probably means "Washington" and not "Western Australia"

I'm so mad I was overseas when this shit was going down, I really missed out

RC from Netherlands. Thank you so much for your gifts! The candy box is gonna be an awesome way to trigger some of my friends.

Now or never I guess. Thank you RN of CA and RV of IL. Your gifts are under my Christmas Nep until Christmas 25th because I'm a good boy. The cards I have received are under there, too. GF of AZ , and RB of TX , and user from NY thank you for your cards!

got a blank card with no return address or signature. mystery!

Hurry up and get those soft girls out of those bags! They might be having trouble breathing in there.

REMOVE TAGS
REMOVE BAGS
SOFT GIRL LIBERATION

and here's what was inside. Thanks California(?) user

JS from Germany. Thank you for the presents! Now that I have a behelit nothing will stand in my way!

I'm not posting anything until Christmas day, you monster!

GF[/spolier] of AZ[/spolier]
Your card is cuter than you think. I like it when people draw even if they don't believe in their ability. And don't worry, I mostly like Touhou because the characters are cute and the songs are great, so I'm not that high in my /jp/ levels either. I haven't seen what badge I got, yet, but all the characters possible are pretty great!

Can't decide if I should open my presents at midnight or tomorrow morning....

This. I'm waiting until after I do breakfast at my moms house, but before I go to dinner at my Dads to open and post my gifts...well the rest of them. One of the gifts wrapping ripped while in the mail, and I opened and started using that since it was already partially unwrapped.

RB of TX
I respect you my man. You did what I asked for and you drew a dick on my card. There is not much more I can ask for. I respect any user who draws a penis on my card. Thank you very much and have a very Merry Christmas!

Got my gift yesterday. And it really hurt. It seems like my user just grabbed 2 old books off of his shelf and bought some candy at the post office before throwing it all into a box and shipping it out. Even the card was store bought. And it's not like my wish list was light/obscure either. I listed at least 15 of both my favorite anime and manga for him to pull ideas from. It just hurts to see how little thought my user put into my gift. Blog over?

Also, CM from Halifax, NS, did you get your gifts? I checked the tracking number a few days ago and it said it was delivered. I'd love to see some pictures of you enjoying your gifts!

BB from MA here.

Glad you liked your card. Good to see my effort was worth it to bring you Christmas Joy. Sorry that I had to rag on you a little bit, but it's all in good fun.

Merry Christmas user. Enjoy your presents tomorrow. Most of them are wrapped if you want to at least open the box tonight!

user of NY
Is that a picture of your own butt? In that case nice cute butt you got there user. I've never had someone say I had taste before. That made me actually feel good. (even though I know it's not true ;_;) Thank you user for being a nice person. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

Let SantaLoli know so that fag can be blacklisted.

Cute gif dude.

Maybe some day I will; there isn't much reason to keep them in the bags. But. I'm lazy, so I guess I leave them in there a little while longer. They'll survive.

Thanks a lot JWL from the UK!
your presents really made my day!
but man really a fucking blanket?
I absolutely fucking love it, like the illustration on it is top notch and i was about to buy something like that because of the cold winter we were having
i hope you got nice presents yourself! merry christmas!

also Romanian user, i haven't received your package yet even though it's a little less than a month you've posted it. did something happen? did it get stuck in customs or got sent back?

I'm going to post cards I got so far each one is fantastic and I love them!

You deserve Blondedude as an assignment.

Shit taste, great cat.

I forgot to mention i'm JH from france.

>mfw theres two RBs from TX

That actually hurt. I'll start opening them right now, so take that back. ;_;

It sucks when they put so little effort into things. Happened to me last year.

Would they blacklist over that? Someone else had the same thing happen to them. I wonder if they would excuse it because the anons got gifts

what exactly makes you feel like that?
i hope my anons never feel i did that