New Vinland Saga

Merry Christmas folks. Posting a new VS chapter to celebrate.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/mehgwd
hoxtranslations.blogspot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I WANT YOUR BABIES HOX!

Tnx man. Merry you too

The best time of the month is here, Merry Christmas Hox!

Based Hox

Merry christmas and thanks, Hox

Thanks a lot. Nice christmas present.

This girl is thirsty as fuck.

Hilda is always such a goofball

Harem time?

CUNTBLOCKED

>raped multiple times
>still wants MC dick
What?

they had just picked them up and were aout to fuck them before Hild started shooting people

Accept her offer, you fucking beta

i-is it a pony?

He doesn't even know where she was going with it. He's probably as clueless as Hild when it comes to romance.

Last month people were saying Vagn was going to kill Thorkell.

Guess the edgelord is going to be the one to kill him. Thorkell will become a jobber to prove the edgelord strong enough to be Thorfinn's rival.

Uh woops, I made a mistake in the filenames. This should be page 17, and should be page 18. My bad.

Crap

hammer time already jobbed so hard he got beheaded by a piercing weapon, i think that's enough

Finally an opportunity to have a good battle and it ends before it started. Being Thorkell is suffering.

To be fair, he was ganged up by Garm and the two other assassins who had swords.

they went from almost gangbanging some girls to crying over their leader's death in like 5 minutes
that sucks

Goddamn Hilda.

he's going to just leave while edgeboy talks right

Thorkell vs Floki, get hyped?

Thorkell vs Garm. Get depressed.

Garm will catch up with Thorfinn. Thorkell will take over the fight from Thorfinn. Thorfinn will escape the island but Thorkell will be killed.

And that's the end of the chapter.

No, Thorkell not killed.

HAYAI

> effortlessy catches up with him
of course

he looks like such an utter fucking faggot.

Ahh, i see.

H-he's fast! But he's dead if he can't dodge bolts.

I think that may be the author's intention? To show how Thorfinn also appeared to most people during the prologue back in his edgy phase.

thanks Hox

Big thanks. Full archive?

he didn't have visual key boyband hairdo tho
that really ups his fag-o-meter

And here's the DL link with the page error corrected: sendspace.com/file/mehgwd

No Historie again this month and also a reminder that Soil is getting new scanlations after a long hiatus. Just 2 more volumes to go. You can find the dl links for that and Wombs at my site: hoxtranslations.blogspot.com

Come the fuck on Yukimura, stop writing Hild so damn tsun.
Wrestling bears doesn't cut it anymore and now he's denied of the battle. Poor bastard, I feel for him.

Thanks Hox

Thanks, Doc.

Thx!

Thanks Hox
Merry Christmas.

Link with error...

Try again. Link works fine for me.

HAYAI

>was rescued from having sex
>wants to reward her saviors with sex
WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF SAVING THEN YOU DUMB WHORE?

to be fair i don't remember Hild asking her if she wanted to be saved

No, she wants to be walked home gently, it's different

Aaw yeah bitches, Thorkell the Tall, king of Jomsvikings incoming. Knut can get fucked.

Do any of you happen to have download links for chapters 105-108 sitting around? Noticed they were missing from my archive and not having any luck tracking them down.

Not a big deal if not (can always save them from reader sites), just thought I'd ask first.

Madokami has it.

Cheers.

>Cya, sucka!

Thorfinn is building quite the harem of pretty girls.

This is simple Norse tradition, nothing wrong with it.

What madokami doesn't have? YP release of Log Horizon

They shouldn't be so cute. They're too pure for rape.

>"Hm? Oh, we don't really need any gifts."
>tips fedora
>"Now eat these eggs"

Nah this the same nigga that would rather walk off with his blankey than fuck the bitch begging for some hot swede twink action to overwrite the fat norsemen that just fucked her.

Edgy boy is cute.

I never understood what Thorfinn's problem was, I'm sure his father did the same thing before he met his mother.

>only sex.png
It's like if Japanese media met western media

>Asking why seinen MC doesn't just fuck

One of life's great mysteries m8

Bless you, Hox

>30 year old virgin swordsexual anti-hero
vs
>deaf retard who just randomly grabs chicks and fucks them
>still is as strong a swordsman as the 30yr old virgin guy

who is the protagonist?

Nah, there's plenty of seinen with a ton of casual sex thrown about like it's nothing. It's only really in ecchi stuff that's designed around titillation that you see a lot of the will they fuck or not?

Thanks Hox and Merry Christmas.

I should've indicated that I meant more of the seinen that's aimed at like 14-20 yr-olds. All the fantasy stuff and comedy. Cuz you get neck deep in fucking when you're reading a SoL drama or some shit.

I think it's more noticeable because Nips use sex as something plot-heavy, and not as a punchline like us gaijin.

sigh this shit is getting to edgy

Did you ever bother reading the prologue?

Thorfinn needs a loli. Gettin sicka this shit loli-less manga.

>someone mad that Vinland saga has too much edge and not enough farming/economics

2016 was one hell of a year

Merry christmas to you as well Hox. Thanks for the chapter.

That face of contempt is truly something to behold.

Ok, here's why I hate this edgy little fucker.
First he looks like the kind of guy who casually unsheathes his katana and teleports behind you.
Second, his attitude is really out of place in VS. He's like a punk rocker or something, Metal is a thing but not a genre of music yet.
Thirdly, he just Off screened Vagn. I wasn't even considering Vagn to die and now he's been beheaded, and unlike old dude from the farm, it's not a lookalike.
Finally, you're telling me this asshole is fast enough to keep up with Thorfinn?

Fuck this guy.

I desperately need for Thorkell to find out Floki's involvement here.

AND THEN THIS FUCKER APPEARS
the most recent MC to have no reason to not want to fuck any of his harem even when he's already married to them. Not only do all of his wives understand that this is a harem and they have even established the "to do" order. But as far as the story has lead on, fucking will boost MC's powers which is important because he has to LITERALLY SAVE THE WORLD. "I'm waiting for the right time" "I want to have sex with you back on earth and not under the stars in a place right out of Arabian Nights". I swear to God I need more authors to be like the Rakudai lady and just establish a relationship and have them fuck within a reasonable amount of pages. This shit is driving me up a wall.

To make it worse, when he finally does manage to muster up enough testosterone to get an erection and maybe consider going for it. His childhood friend/princess from another world/wife cops out. My rage was palpable that day.

fuck this genki nigger. spear-users r always such dickheads.

because its her choice this time you geek

Hey fuck you F/SN Lancer is great.

he looks like a OPM villain who's about to be the victim of a gag

based Hox

>"Why didn't you fuck her?"
>"T-the mood wasn't right..."
>"My parents are dead."
>"..."
>"My little brother had his eye gouged out and then raped by orcs."
>"..."
>"I've been prositituting myself among the refuges for whatever little food or water I can get."
>"..."
>"But most of the money I make goes to buying medicine for my brother's orc-cum encrusted eye hole."
>"..."
>"But you couldn't stick your dick in the woman you've loved your entire life?"
>"..."
>"Penetrating four or five cunts to save the world is too hard for you?"
>"B-but... that's cheati-"
>"I've already been creampied thrice today asshole. Thanks for nothing faggot."

Reminder that female lead was all ready to spread her legs for another man (a competent ring hero) in the very first chapter. Yet sexing multiple girls is too hard for him? Despite the fact that that's literally the job description for the job he accepted so that the female lead didn't need to fuck the competent alpha male?

alpha male which is also a total bro

I did, but I don't remember it being this edgy
leave the edgy shit for shounen pls

>leave the edgy shit for shounen pls
Kk Sasuke