Garrison Keiller

what did you do?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/361360-alabama-police-chief-suspended-after-joking-dem-groped-him
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/senate/361360-alabama-police-chief-suspended-after-joking-dem-groped-him
thepiratebay.org/torrent/13679255/Prairie_Home_Companion_408_full_episodes_mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd let him inappropriately behave all over me. I haven't used my radio since Prairie Home Companion went off the air

Oh no
no no no no no

this is the first one that i'll actually be upset about

He didnt convert to islam before raping NPR infidels.

>touched a woman's back
This is a hit job for his Franken OpEd

On a somewhat related note, have you seen this?

thehill.com/homenews/senate/361360-alabama-police-chief-suspended-after-joking-dem-groped-him

“I put my hand on a woman’s bare back,” he wrote. “I meant to pat her back after she told me about her unhappiness and her shirt was open and my hand went up it about six inches. She recoiled. I apologized. I sent her an email of apology later and she replied that she had forgiven me and not to think about it. We were friends. We continued to be friendly right up until her lawyer called.”

I can't stand the axiom of nu-male faggotry they got to replace him

And here's the archive unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/senate/361360-alabama-police-chief-suspended-after-joking-dem-groped-him

Another Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferer. He is a good writer, even though he's a bit of a cuck.

this, I think somebody there is connected to somebody that wants to become a senator and sees ousting franken as there way get the seat

He tried to Bebop-A-Reebop an Intern's Rhubarb Pie and knead her Powdermilk Biscuits.

Before this thread dies, does anybody have a good link to download all the Keillor PHC episodes?

You could always just kill yourself for thinking XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD POWDERED MILK is funny.

I just want to drink hemlock while I listen to his soothing voice and watch it all fade to black

All of them? Jesus... That's a lot. NPR lets you download them (probably will take them down soon, though since Keillor is the Next Hitler in the liberals' minds).

they're all on jewtube

He wrote an article critical of clinton and the DNC last year.

He's not a right-winger for sure, but he doesn't care much for the DNC

thepiratebay.org/torrent/13679255/Prairie_Home_Companion_408_full_episodes_mp3

bless

I met Garrison Keiler once. When I was a teenager I had a part time job giving out free samples of products. It was mostly stuff like little cups of vitamin water or little bags of pop chips. Anyway, it was winter and there was a book signing by Garrison Keiler with a big long line outside the Borders and I was giving out free cups of Swiss Miss hot chocolate. I saw Garrison putzing around and, proud to recognize an NPR radio host, smugly said "here's a hot chocolate for you, Mr Keiller." He took it from me without looking at me, took a sip and spit it out, screaming like an autist. He finally looked at me and said "THIS IS SWISS MISS YOU LITTLE SHIT! I DON'T DRINK INSTANT COCOA, ONLY HOMEMADE!" Then he yelled "MAMA" and a woman roughly his age, dressed like a stereotypical 1950s house wife with a beehive hairdo and an apron on runs out from the back of the Borders, pulls a biscuit out of a wicker basket and gives it to Garrison. He stuffs it in his mouth and makes cooing noises while he eats it with his eyes closed. The woman and another handler walks him back into the back door of the Borders. Weird dude.

Our tireless savior, thank you nordbro

I saw Garrison Keillor at a grocery store in Burlington yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen rhubarb pies in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the pies and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

my sides

PHC is the most unfunny shit ive ever heard in my life.

Yeah I think he's a big lib but this one sounds pretty ticky-tac.

sound like a real douche