What's your favourite and least favourite Jojo parts and why?

What's your favourite and least favourite Jojo parts and why?

I like SBR because Gyro is a beast and dislike Stone Ocean. I thought it was kinda bland.

I'd still stone jolyne's ocean though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oYRCm_0R4UA
youtu.be/J2-Wj1lc64M
youtu.be/3PlBukazpo0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu5SJcNp0J0
youtube.com/watch?v=QqDxUPrNgZw
youtube.com/watch?v=t_q8-eJnf28
youtube-mp3.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=hEhJSggXTSg
youtube.com/watch?v=2gOfIxhLDPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man, the blue-ray for part 4 looks good
youtu.be/oYRCm_0R4UA

4>7>8>2>5>3>6>1

>DIO and Deadpool have the same VA in Japan
youtu.be/J2-Wj1lc64M

Favorite is 5 or 6
Least favorite is 1

I was literally explaining this on the JoJo Fightcade just now

Part 4 is super boring because of the generic Highschool setting so I immediately skipped that and went right to 5, which is the farthest I'm at in the series. I'm watching the Part 4 anime since it's basically done and I do like a bit of it, I enjoy Koichi too but I still just fucking hate the setting.

P3 Will forever be everybody's number 1, this is just a fact.

P1 and P2 are also great simply because they started the series.

I think JoJo shines brightest in Parts 3 & 5, especially with 5's fights and stand confrontations. Part 5, to me, genuinely felt like every stand user was a killer (which they were all gangsters so it makes sense), but what I mean is that it really felt like every fight was a fight-or-die situation. Still can't get over the Gay Boyband look but that's Araki for ya and another reason to love him and his style. I honestly enjoyed Bruno more as a MC than I did Giorno desu, I also really enjoyed Diavolo's reveal on the island with the staircase. That moment where Bruno gets FUCKED reminds me of the part in P3 where the party gets into Dio's mansion in Egypt and their guide/enemy finds himself stuck in the coffin instead of Dio, finally realizing that Dio can stop time and everyone is just immediately like "OH FUCK THIS IS DEATH EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT."

3 > 5 > 2 > 4 > 1 for me (but I'm not even a 3rd of the way through Part 4, I'm only on episode 8)

>lazy noisy bizarre town

Least is 2 becauce meme machine is the worst jojo and the team was poop.
Favorite until JJL is done is Stone Ocean because Pucci is king and the fights were hightier

>generic Highschool setting
they barely fucking do anything in school

7>6>4>5>2>3>1

Part 8 will definitely be at least the second best Jojo part when it ends.

Describe a Stand with a spongebob scene.
Other anons try to guess what you're referencing.
I'll start with an easy one.
youtu.be/3PlBukazpo0

I think the only time we see them at school is in Kira's first episode.

7>5>4>6>2>3>1
If I were to rank part 8 right now I would probably put it in between 4 and 6

5=8>7>4>6>others

i sort of hope this is pasta
>generic highschool setting
>only seen at school MAYBE 3 times in total
>skipping parts

8>7>4>5>2>3>6>1.
prove me wrong.

How shit are these colors anons

>favorite
For me it's part 1, but only because Jonathan's and my life are somewhat similar (execpt the ''whole sunshine kung fu vampire'' part). I like it's simplicity and the way the story is told. Also Speedwagon is pretty good.
>least favorite
I would have to go with either with 3 or 4, but if i had to choose right now i'd go with 3. I hate villan of the week (even though this part did it right) and the only factors standing out of this part are polnareff, old joseph and DIO's world. I do like all jojo parts, but this has to be the weakest for me.

>2 above 3
>6 at the bottom
>3 above 6

4>7>2>5>3>6>1

Not going to judge 8 since it's not over yet but it's looking damn fucking good

Part 1 was the most important part
Part 2 was the most memeworthy part
Part 3 was the best part
Part 4 was the most fun part
Part 5 was the most action part
Part 6 was the most serious part
Part 7 was the most beautiful part

Cheap Trick?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu5SJcNp0J0

>Part 6 was the most serious part

Alright so what are the odds of a Part 5 anime?

its happening

ZETAI

well this [4] prevents part 5.

6/10 they're kinda cool

Kira Yoshikage just became the main villain of you're favorite part.

In his David Bowie phase he'll be able to use KQ's Primary Bomb and SHA.

If he's defeated he'll change faces and exchange SHA for Stray Cat's air bubbles.

If he's still defeated and backed into a corner, he'll activate BtD unless there's a way to prevent him from doing so.

Do the good guys of that part have what it takes to defeat him?

fucking half an episode is spent within the confines of the school, you twat. maybe a full one, if you can every minute from across the entirety of part 4.

4>7>5>2>3>6>1

8 will most likely go between 5 and 2 unless Araki can really dazzle me with the climax like he did with SBR.

When was the last time Araki released a chapter?

This month. We're on chapter 60 now, the climax should be just around the corner, and by that I mean should begin sometime next year.

I just can't get over how stupid part 5's story is. All those people died just because Giorno wanted to be the boss.

His goal was to be a gangstar

What was stupid about it?

In accordance to the holidays, make a Stand festive
>The Workshop
>Killer Claus
>King Christmas
>Made in North Pole

Best jojo, worst part.

Weather report can hard counter Kira no problem.

>there will never be a vidya gaem that properly captures the feeling of the ORA ORA ORA from the animu

Those people knew what they were getting into when they joined the mafia

she wouldn't look that asian irl

>not deadly claus

I wish they lived.

@151377748
You don't even deserve a you, disgusting.

When will you faggots stop this killing meme? They're literally in the mafia for gods sake.

I want to lick Risotto

Is there any Stand that can beat the Morioh alleyway hands?

Weather Report is such bullshit it's not even funny.

Piss Meeting for a Dream

So is Dolomite's stand a zombie virus stand similar to Purple Rain?

dont fuck with the weather, user.

>similar to Purple Rain
>Purple Rain

8>7>2>5>3>4>1>6

I started fucking crying when this played
youtube.com/watch?v=QqDxUPrNgZw

To answer OP's question though.
Least fav part is probably Part 1.
Fav part is Part 8. Araki has grown a lot when it comes to writing and drawing and I believe Part 8 is his most accomplished work yet.
Also I swear, Araki is trying to turn me into Kekyoin by introducing Hot Moms

Sorry fuck I meant Purple Haze. Too much liquor tonight.

It's amazing how Araki said that Fugo was too OP to be in the story for long and then he writes WR, which is 10x more broken.

Holy fucking shit how did he lose again? He could have just suffocated gay priest and that would be the end of part 6

anyone have a download for Great Days they played in the finale
it made me hard

>skipping parts
Stop this

I agree that part 4 is a lower point in the series but it's still better than 90% of the trash you'll read/watch

The Wiki explains that whatever Dolomite touches he can control. The kid prolly touched his tooth (which is still him) and he can transfer mind control to other people by touching them with the one mind controlled. So Josuke would have lost if he touched the tooth, but he didn't so it forced Dolomite to send the kid after him.

You have it the wrong way around

He got ran over by Jolyne

youtube.com/watch?v=t_q8-eJnf28

Try youtube-mp3.org/ with the link provided

It just occurred to me that we don't don't know where the fuck we are at in Jojolion.
Are we getting to the end?
Feels like we still gotta go through so much stuff. It's not like we know when the ending is coming in Jojo until it actually starts.

>Araki said that Fugo was too OP
he never said that, it's just a fucking meme this cancerous community likes to reproduce

How the fuck are they going to top the united version of Great Days when Part 5/6 get to their final episodes?

I thought the same thing with "Sono Chi No Kioku", but here we are at Great Days
They will figure something out.

Im guessing its at half way point or just over since Vitamin C felt very much like a midboss and now all of the Higashikata family's stands have been revealed minus Jobin and Kato's official stand names and full ability types.

百パーセント

The nips fucking love part 5

I seriously love every part, to be honest. Every part has something truly unique that stands out to me.

My favorite parts are 6 and 8, because of the mystery of part 8 and the everything of part 6. Part 6 had the worst JoBro, but the other supporting characters were great. I loved Emporio, Annasui and Weather Report. Also, it was nice how Araki managed to kill an overpowered character without something as broken as GER.

If I NEED to pick, parts 1 and 7 are the ones I like the least because of the small roster of supporting characters, but their main characters were really remarkable, so it's okay.

3 was the most fun to watch and I bet that part 5 will also be a blast, especially because part 5 fights are my favorites and Araki went HAM with the designs, not only of stands, but also the characters. Part 2 got me truly hooked in JoJo's, also Joseph is the coolest protagonist I've ever seen. Part 4 is just lovable, I think it's the most lighthearted one and has my favorite JoBro, Okuyasu.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEhJSggXTSg
YES. THIS IS IT. MY JAM

KIRAH KWEIN

There's something about this song that reminds me of middle school summers

C-CUTE!

youtube.com/watch?v=2gOfIxhLDPs

What's your most embarassing Jojo experience?
Once during a party when I got fucking wasted, I thought it was a good idea to do a "pose-off" vs a friend of mine. We started doing poses and I was fucking owning his ass. After a while people started to notice and cheer us on. To finish shit off I decided to go for the "WRYYY" DIO pose. As I leaned back and split my legs my fucking pants ripped all the way through the middle and suddenly my balls were hanging out for everyone to see. Fucking awful.

Merry Christmas faggots!

How many more volumes you'd say?
I wanna say something like 5 or 6, but don't have a clue.

Weather with his memories was full on fuckign Crazy and even ANasui felt a little nervous towards him. Also when pucci fought him he cut off both his legs, stabbed him with his own Stalagmites.

Diavolo should've predicted DIO would grab his arm

Same desu

They're all really great

The sailor jojo looks real fuckin gay.

Have the main cast sing What a wonderful world, have the ballad of Jonathan Joestar play for Giorno at some point, have the MiH fuckery be playing in the opening (shit like Rohan drawing, everyone in the world not being able to keep up, etc), Have Diavolo literally rip apart the ending or opening

How far along is the Part 5 retranslation?

Jojo rankings
6>5>7>4>2>3>1

David didn't have to include those extra shots of shota Kira. But they did it, the absolute madmen.

Just got done coloring this. I'm not used to shading hair. I need more practice on light sources. But I think the colors go well. Thoughts?

Merry Christmas user.

Good taste

I really don't know at this point.
SBR was quite long and that was 24 volumes so probably there's another 9 volumes worth of content left.

Skin color is weird. The clothes could look a bit more vibrant.

Skin color is weird,
It also looks like you erased some of Norisuke's clothing with your coloring.

Color choice is pretty good. I like that you made Fruitdad look like a Mountain man instead of a walking piece of bubble gum. Skin looks a bit off though. other than that its okay.

>tfw my first boner was to a piece of art too

At least it hasn't given me a fetish
I think

Where does the rest of his squid hair come from when he takes off his sweater? I can make out Doppio's hair's zig-zagged part and dangly bang, but where does the rest of it come from?