Milo fucking wrecks "moderate muslim"

I know "we" hate (((Milo))) but I guarantee you'll love this clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7FtjtF4gM0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop shilling e-celebs

another e-celeb slide thread

watcha doin milo?

i want that shirt
'milo did nothing wrong' right across my tits

I love Milo

Not much of a Milo fan, but that was actually pretty damn satisfying.

Wish Milo would dump the meme titles for his videos. Youtube people don't realise it just makes it harder to share with people who need to see it.

Sodomites are worse than Mudslimes.

>A faggot kike is telling you that Muslims are evil

BASED

As much as milo is an alt-lite degenerate this stuff is fucking hilarious to watch.

They're not "meme titles", they're youtube clickbait, which you're going to have a hard time avoiding.

jesus i wanted to punch her as soon as she started doing fucking air quotes

He's balding.

women can't argue

Fuck I would give her some dick if you know what I mean.

>sucking cocks
>b-based

kek perfect

Fuck off faggot

Sliiiiide threeeeeead
Bait/10 made me reply
Sage

Someone sum up key parts of the exchange of words. I can't cause I'm too busy picking out flyers at the sign store for the revolution

if she had at least a half decent rack I'd listen to her more. Flat chested + vapid is too much though.

Muslim here, I saw that, not sure why you think either side won that little cat-fight, and what there was to win anyway. Also sage this shit jew thread.

Oh my god Milo annihilates this woman.

This woman is as dumb as shit.

Oh my god...

I usually hate these videos. It's two people talking over eachother and getting nowhere.

But in this case Milo looks like a scholar and his opponent doesn't even know what islam is despite allegedly being muslim.

>a fucking gr**k-j*w

that's like the ultimate subhuman

Jesus. He just raped that poor women while everyone watched.
Brutally, brutally raped her.

Man, I sure do hate Muslims because of how they treat Jews and gays. I just fucking love Jews and gays.

Who give a fuck what (we) hive mind thinks. Fuck groupthink.

i'll never understand the people like this girl saying there's a difference between muslims and islam. it would like saying theres a difference with christians and christianity. i don't get it.

muh individyul

>checks flag
Checks out

groupfag

Milo is definitely my favorite sucker of black penises.

Milo is the Jack and coke to the Red pill. He is great for women and normies because straight jack is hard to swallow when you've been indoctrinated in Marxist high schools colleges etc, he serves an invaluable purpose to our cause

I don't hate Milo, he's a degenerate and I hate his life style but he's at least better than Shapiro at calling out mudskimeThis

Eat shit, Mohammad.

>expel islam from the west
>silence
this fag is a god

He's a degenerate and I can't typically get behind him for a lot of his bullshit but this was pretty goddamn satisfying.

Gianna Michaels is tops. Milo is second.

B T F O
T
F
O

>Woman: Please let me know, what is your solution

>Milo: Expel Islam from the West...Anyone who describes themselves as Muslim send them back to the Middle East

Jesus Christ Europe, I hope you're ready. There is the same sort of vibe in this new Swedish Democrat advertisement as well
youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w

That woman is muslim by name. There's nothing islamic about her. What a fucking poser.
>I'm not a scholar, nor the best muslim out there, but I get to tell you what Islam is!
Give me a break.

>gay
>married to a black dude

that pic deserves a you, lol

>What are the five pillars of Islam?
>Let's not talk about me.
Holy shit, this is so much better than I thought it would be

Just say NO to Jews

Shouldn't you be waging Jihad instead of shitposting, Muhammad?

Utter gibberish from the woman.

Also, why the fuck did she use air quotations so goddamn much.

Dude she is hot as fuck. Some girls pull off B cups.

Sodomy bags.
saged

I don't dislike milo,he isn't a bad degenerate,unfortunately he is left behind Sup Forums he is an entry way level at most

Sage

One image capturing the idiocy of the majority of the USA.... Incredible.

top fucking kek... saved