Donald Trump is Black

> SEATTLE - DNA Tests and genealogy reports show Donald Trump is at least 1/8 African American. His grandfather who opened up a whorehouse during the gold rush, Fred Trump, was mixed with both Bavarian and Congo descent new findings show.

Crazy. We got yet another black president into the white house

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/08/01/donald_trump_eats_kfc_fried_chicken_with_silverware_obviously.html

>dat ass doe

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/08/01/donald_trump_eats_kfc_fried_chicken_with_silverware_obviously.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UQpSdKxd5bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive unvis.it/slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/08/01/donald_trump_eats_kfc_fried_chicken_with_silverware_obviously.html

so he can claim hes black but that other bitch is pocahantis?

Trump is an honorary aryan.

HAHAHAHAHA I wonder just how shrived up did the micropenises of all his supporters (white supremacists abd Uncle Toms) got. How betrayed they feel, knowing that THEIR president is just a mutt BWAHAHAHA

I dont see where he "claimed" to be black. OP said a DNA test and genealogy report showed that he's part niggin'. That's a big difference from saying you're Race A because your grandma said your cheekbones are high.

>at least 1/8 African
Of course, he's American

Unfortunately fake

>Dat booty doe

LOOKIT DAT SHEEEIT

All this means is that they can't call him a racist anymore. IF it ends up being true.

THICC

Why does the left always use My Hero Academia for memes? It’s ideals are basically libertarian and the symbol of peace is America Fuck Yeah tier.

Archive bro is baaack.

Libturds would call Trump an Uncle Tom. The Left treats Herman Cain as if he were a White supremacist when he's an extremely niggery nigger who happens to be right wing due to his economic views.

>Eats KFC
>Black
You have never tasted KFC have you OP.

We have missed you norbro

If anyone read nordbro's archive, they'd see that this is found nowhere in the article. clearly nigel is in damage control because his precious royals just let a shitskin into the family.

Poisoning the well.

Here in Mexico we started calling premature eyacullation "the Catalonian independence"

My president is no octoroon.

I heard he fell when the bridge collapsed, fighting the Brockemon.
Good to see he returns to restored power.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQpSdKxd5bg

>just how shrived up did the micropenises of all his supporters got

Holy shit your english is trash. If you can’t properly speak the language of the civilized world then kill yourself.

It's one fucking guy using Best Girl for his shitposting, ignore it.