BRAVO CHIYOMARU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiVVwgNyGeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Garbage show, I am glad it flopped.

t. Flip Flop Fan

An ending that pretty much screams "Read the VN"

>he never got to fuck the Ryotats

Forget onii-sama, the real Jesus is here.

he even continues to shitpost while dead
what a guy

Again, what would you rather they have done?

>muh disk sales

Fuck off old fag, this is a succes.
Season 2 when?

>literally the same ending as Punchline anime
Wew

Not him but if they're doing shit like this it's better be "IN STORES NOW", not "SOMEWHERE IN 2017 MAYBE WE HAVE NO DATE OR EVEN SCREENSHOTS BUT IT'S TOTALLY COMING" because I still give a shit now and by the time the VN is out I 100% won't.

How much did it sell?
If they do make a S2, it'll be after the VN to adapt the stuff from the VN anyway. So not until 2018 at least, most probably even later. And again, there's no guarantee they even will make it.

There's a 100% guarantee they won't.
They made the show to sell the game, not blurays. Once the game sells (or flops) there would be zero reason to do S2.

Alright now that it's over let's get to what matters the most.
Post all Ryotats content

wao. Punchline's pacing was better. Both great shows.

To further promote the game and sell merch. There's already a merch line including a pretty high qual figure up for preorder. Chiyomaru will push for it since he wants all his stuff to have full anime adaptations. Not saying it will happen, but there's a possibility. Japanese business never fails to surprise, for better or worse depending on the scenario.

I sometimes felt like they where experiment with things like the weird camera angles, constant turning of the camera and other things

Shitposting ghost

So is Gamotan dead for good, or is he able to come back?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SHITPOSTING GHOST
AMAZON AFFILIATE DOLLARS WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU REBLOG IN THIS THREAD

He's frozen.

He's able to only come back to time his body is already too dead for him to put himself together so he'll be ded anyway.
I assume his corpse is frozen until there's enough technology to resuscitate it, but the ghost Gamotan would be like 100000 years old by that time and probably stop giving a fuck about going back.

NEET神乙

Hey faggots, the OST is out.
youtube.com/watch?v=NiVVwgNyGeU

I see Gamotan has been taking notes from Touma.

BUY THE VN FAGGOTS

Based. Too busy with r/a/dio to give this a good listen though.

anal pain tastes funny

Doujin of GamotanxRyotasxAveline WHEN?

Most enjoyable series I've seen in a while. Can't wait until they finally release the VN.

POST MORE RYOTATS.

What the fuck? Was that the end? That's kind of... sudden, isn't it?

Goddamnit I want to know what's this cunt's deal.

The fact that he can still shitpost proves that he can still interact with things despite the Odd Eye being gone, so I'm sure he didn't get completely tuned into the other side (and he has the sky sensor anyway). This means that he can spy on Ryo-tas taking a shower any time, and maybe even ghost-rape her.

Read the VN

>you will never be a ghost shitposter that can fuck with people 24/7

>ghost-rape
It's not rape if she's willing.

Last episode's out already? That's a pleasant surprise.

It isn't, Yuta from that timeline died and his multiverse self left to fix it's own timeline.

If I remember right wasn't there gamotan's monologue in the first episode where he's underwater?

What a shit anime, I'm just glad it flopped.

Did it really?

Yes

So how bad will the Chaos;Child anime be?

Is Gamon stuck as a "ghost" forever? Assuming that this non-true ending doesn't have him returning to his body.

He'll probably dissipate or some shit after a while, there's nothing to recharge his batteries left.

Doesn't he still have the Wardenclyffe gun? And even if he didn't, he can use the sky sensor to match the normal world's frequency again

he doesn't even need to "have" it, he can real-boot it

How the hell did he not make it back in time?

Also what happened to Aveline? Did she sacrifice herself to stop Gamotan from disappearing?

JESUS CHRIST

Bravo. Bravo.

Pure Kino.

Holy shit.

Anyone has the summary of Punchline's true ending in the Vita?

Any idea what the first picture meant? It's the only future-drawing we've seen where Ririka drew herself.

Not too sure about this, but I figure if the second picture represents the anime ending, then the first is probably the ending to one of the VN routes.

Nobody bought it so no.

whoops

>How the hell did he not make it back in time?
I think his time was up. Even with the added time he still didn't make it.
>Did she sacrifice herself to stop Gamotan from disappearing?
Yeah she powered up Gamon with her kiss.

ASCENSION

So, this is, truly, how Chiyomaru both saved and ruined Christmas at the same time.

Where's the torrent?

>Read the VN for the ending guys!
>It wasn't even close to being released
Fuck you

I might be overthinking it, but the "two endings" thing could make sense as we never see both pictures at the same time; you have to flip it over to see the other ending.

>all these faggots saying it flopped
>all these faggots saying it didn't
>neither producing sales figures or comparing them to the show's budget
If you don't actually know anything about how well it did, stop shitposting.

Vol 1 sold less than 1000 copies. Guess japan was not a big fan of the abysmal writing, rotoscoped animation or the boobies ecksdee

Everything other than popular fujoshit flops.
>I think his time was up. Even with the added time he still didn't make it.
If that was the case, he'd come back to his body only to die immediately (and probably stick around as a ghost again, who knows). This scene also probably meant something.

>This scene also probably meant something.
It's a callback to the opening.

The hyper-pacing wasn't enough. Should have been 24 episodes.

Even if they have 24 episodes, they still won't show you the ending.

>gamotan died a virgin
:_:7
RIP in peace
F

wait

if time is super stretched for them
how were they able to communicate properly with others

what happened with the big bad dude that was taken off life support

where did avaline go

Clearly, if 2x speed wasn't enough, they should have gone with 4x.
Sarai explained it in the bridge scene, they were being forced to synchronize their frequencies with the world of the living.

The unaired final episode will be included with the VN, of course.

I'm surprised, i thought there were going to be people complaining about the poya-gun suddenly changing shapes but since there aren't:

Why the fuck did the wardenclyffe cannon suddenly change shapes, where did the matter for that suddenly come from and why that specific shape and how is it able to change back after removing the key what the fuck i hate Occultic;Nine now

So what's the deal with the fujoshi mangaka dissapearing?
I'm not smart enough to get that.

Read the VN.

Fujos around the world lent her their power and she ascended into a divine being

>Still showing the ED animation in the last episode
I fucking hate this shit.

People aren't as autistic as you.

I'm so mad right now.
Well, not really, but I'm moderately annoyed. The mangaka chick was the one thing that was still nagging me.

She switched to other frequency.
She's a more advanced ghost or whatever and we won't know why the fuck until they finish the god damn game.

Ok guys.
It was a fun ride. If the VN ever gets localized I would play the shit out of it.. and maybe we can have threads like this again...
I'm going to miss you guys

>I am glad it flopped
VN is not even out

I redirect you to If you're gonna complain about things being open ended, explain how you would've geniusly fit everything into the ending in a way that made perfect sense. Bear in mind: people are already mad as fuck that the ending was """rushed""", so just speeding things up and cramming more in isn't an option.

I still don't get this scene (from one of the earlier episodes, it also flashes while Gamon is trying to imagine himself with wings).

It takes place a few hours before the 256 people drown. Part of me is starting to think that Gamon might have died by whatever this was and not drowning. It would make a bit of sense seeing as Asuna could see the other people walking to be drowned, but not Gamon.

If Gamon died hours before the drowning incident and his body was placed there, it's also possible that it's the reason he couldn't go back to his body after destroying Odd Eye, despite being in the proper time frame of the drowning victims.

And what happened to albino kid? Why was he able to see spooks? Who was the hot sketch chick really? And what's the deal with airline food? Fuck dude all these loose ends. Almost as loose as rio ta tas tits when she's an old lady. God, tiddy is nice but I feel for when they get in the way of her daily autistic life...

I'm just expressing my frustration, there's no need to go full defensive. And it's kinda hard to know how I would fit everything into the show if I don't know what everything is.

read the VN.

>And what happened to albino kid?
He was put in custody after the police arrived and saw him swinging an axe at a girl and confessing to murdering tons of other people.
>Why was he able to see spooks?
Because he'd been injected with scandium as by MMG, due to his parents being super rich and paying for it.
>Who was the hot sketch chick really?
Intentionally left a mystery. This scene had an ep where she was mysterious and evil but then disappeared, so it isn't like they just forgot about her. They're hinting that it'll be explained later, in either the LNs or the VN.

Watching Sarai Miyupon and Touko in the last episodes is like watching the Schooby gang.

Did Ryo-tas successfully reignite people's love for huge tits? I need to do another round of the huge breasts tag now that her show is over.

>He was put in custody
But they can't do that, he's a minor.

CUTE

It's mutual recognition, I ain't got to explain shit.

I like the show but this open ended read the VN ending is really grating me. Stop doing shit like this.

My 1 big problem with the show is how useless reporter lady was. Her few minor plot roles could've been fulfilled by anyone else, giving other more useful characters more screentime. Also, given how they were linked even before they properly met, Myu should've been the one to have chemistry with Sarai, not her. She just shouldn't have been part of the plot.

They can still put him in custody if they deem him to be a danger, even if they can't formally arrest him.

What else could they do? If they finish all of it nobody would buy the VN and nobody was going to buy blurays for the show itself from the very beginning.

It was a joke, user.

>how useless reporter lady was
Nobody except Gamotan and Aveline did anything of importance in the end.
They could have been all exorcised by Izumin first time they gathered in Blue Moon and that would change nothing.

How about make something different just for the anime? Like you can expand on the story in the VN if you want but just put up a basic story for the anime to make sure they people can differentiate it. Isn't that hard.

Sarai cracked his dad's code.
Myu's hair sacrificed itself to make them realize mutual recognition.
Touko stole her boss' data.

Best part of the entire show right here.

They did put up a basic story and it ended.
There's nothing really open ended about this, the MMG incident is over, Emperor is ded, Odd Eye exploded, Gamotan stayed ghost, the end.

Code meant fuck all, and I don't think data having anything Aveline didn't know already.
Myu also made Gamotan determined to an hero so I guess she also wasn't useless.
Should call it Occultic 3.

dat kazoo

The way he said it was funny as hell

lewd