Trump needs us!

We need to compile a list of hundreds of videos of Mudslimes acting like the brutal and heinous savages that they are.

We need to bomb his twitter with links and videos to show that he wasn't cherry picking.

I know that I have seen hundreds of brutal execution videos, terrorist videos, as well as videos of Imams calling for sharia in Europe, and Muslims abusing native Europeans, especially European women.

Lets make this happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=dbf_1493123503
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know just the place

thanks
that is a good place to start

liveleak as well

ok, then, I guess that I will just have to spend a few hours finding all of it myself and compiling a list

Making memes/gifs of Chuck Schumer being the slimeball lying hypocrite would be more effective.

>Al-Franken said he won't step down.

> Alzheimer Pelosi

There already IS 100s of gifs videos that even Trump has seen of mudslimes cutting peoples heads off.

Targeting the root of the problem, the two mentioned above, will root out the problem.

This one. This is the ultimate one.

>liveleak.com/view?i=dbf_1493123503
>A woman "improperly dressed" chased by muslims
A woman "improperly dressed" chased by muslims

we can have more than one twitter campaign, though your suggestion is also good

thank you!

...and preferably ones specifically stoning women and throwing fags off of buildings. The lefties will have to choose which victim group to embrace.

this

a stoning video would probably be good as well

also acid attack victims, most of whom are women

I just don't bookmark these types of videos after I see them. I guess that I should have been compiling a bookmark link list this whole time.

excellent idea.

thank you

Not just Trump -- send to the cuck PM in british government who say he was wrong.

Native Bongs should not do this, but foreigners should. Great idea.

Checked and agree, cheers

Let the "Muslims being Muslims" videos flow like a good ol' fashioned gore raid

Checked and kek'd, DO IT

this would be great

it would take a lot less time to crowd source a link list than for me to come up with it on my own