Flip Flappers

Press F to pay your respects to the 3Hz staff and episode 13.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/x28au
youtube.com/watch?v=r4LyoUGxVd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will Oshiyama survive this?

Perfectionist is never happy with his work.

F Flip Flappers. It was nice while it lasted.

He's a good animator but a bad director.

700 sales?

Vague lame show had a vague lame ending, right? Also the lesbians still on subtext, eighth?

This is by far the biggest disaster of an anime I have ever witnessed. Even shows that start and end pure shit in all regards aren't as bad as Flip Flappers. Literally every aspect of this sow is in the gutter. The director should be ashamed for making an anime this bad, and the studio should go under. This is easily the worst show of the season, maybe worst of the year.

Nah, it's not even bottom three.

Where's that user from the early Flip Flap threads that would insist this show was the most well planned out anime in years?

I'm watching episode 11 right now and I was feeling like the show was actually wrapping up and connecting the plot points well. How bad are the last two episodes?

Please kill yourself.

12 is great, it's literally just the last 3-4 minutes that are sort of rushed.

Really feeling that career change. RING RING!

I'm actually impressed that it took this long to become a production disaster. Gave me the illusion that 3Hz doesn't suffer from the typical scheduling nightmares.

it's not that, it's just some drama with Oshiyama on twitter that ep13 is struggling.

It's tied with Phantom World.

It has done pretty well yeah. Just shitposting and panicking over the possibility of the final episode being unfinished due to the director just tweeting that "whether we like it or not the final episode will broadcast this week" and the PV at the end of 12 being just storyboards along with a production that has gradually been struggling more and more to get done in time. Most people have no huge issues with the content.

12 had some noticeable visual issues (QUALITY, seemingly-missing cuts, etc.) and a sort of rushed ending. Otherwise it was pretty decent.

I'm amazed that they managed to maintain that degree of quality and attention to detail for like 10 episodes straight before encountering issues

Well I'm glad it's not the story, but I feel bad for the team working on it that they can't deliver a finished finale. Especially since original anime have a hard time doing well to begin with.

It did also have a couple of the best action cuts in the series too.

S-shut up guys.

Remember shit like Wizard barister or Yatterman night when you talk about production disasters.

If it's unfinished it will ultimately get fixed for the BD release it will just be disappointing and invite a whole tirade of shitposting.

This thread is now under new management. Undesirables will be sent to the shadow realm.

true enough, though the drawings were not as detailed in those scenes as the action cuts in earlier scenes. I think BD corrections will be able to account for most of the glaring issues.

Well, Twintails looked like shit but it's still not a production disaster, technically. But it still looks like shit, so Oshiyama is kind of honest with his comment.

>This is by far the biggest disaster of an anime I have ever witnessed.
Spot the newfag.

This is legit shaping up to worse than evangelion.

I think it will be his first, but also last time directing an anime.

I don't think we can read too much into the comment to be honest. From all reports of the prescreeningbevent Oshiyama has very high standards for animation. So if you want to be optimistic you could interpret that as him doubting he will be happy with the finished product by his own standards. That is being optimistic though.

I have prepared a ticket for you to return to the womb.

Evangelion was not a disaster, it was incredible and made the show art. The last episode was better animated than anything in the Rebuilds.

>episode 13 confirmed to be a disaster by the director himself

I want to die. Why did I even start watching this.

Why do you people make these kinds of posts which are factually incorrect?

The director is obviously alluding to the bittersweetness of the show itself coming to an end, not with any quality problems for the final episode.

How hard can it be to draw one little kissu?

>sakuga tongue action
If only

That actually sounds like a reasonable interpretation. The first sentence was saying "this photo is in commemoration of my desk working on flip flappers" then the second sentence "whether I like it or not it ends this week".

That user forgot to type 'production' before disaster in his post.

Look. We all know Flip Flappers is a disaster.

But can we all agree Cocona is the cutest?

Yes factually incorrect.

They have 4 days to finish this episode and they're not even close to finished.

If you have low standards, I'm sure it'll be fine. But some of us started watching FF because it was high quality in all aspects. I hate watching it degrade when it was so strong for 10 whole episodes.

Flip Flap is not a disaster and Papika is the cutest!

what a beautiful mess

At long last I've found my daughteru. Adoptable/10

>Cocona is the cutest
That she is.

That's besides the point. Nobody confirmed it was a production disaster. They were making the last episode right up until the station deadline too.

[shitposting intensifies]

>Slightly went down in animation quality in the last 2 episodes
>ITS A COMPLETE DISASTER
Come on guys, chill out a bit,remember that Madoka just got good visuals in the Blu Ray

Flip Flappers is not the Madoka of 2016.

You're thinking of Soushin Shoujo Matoi.

Yes and then you read his other tweet.
>いつの間にか朝に。スタジオで闘う男たちの背中。小島、亀田、北田。長いラストスパートはまだまだ続く。。。
I'm okay with anything as long as it's not recap or re-airing.

I put together this webm of Cocona's reaction shots to make better sense of her thought process. See if it shows how she came to the conclusion to forgive Papika and Yayaka.

streamable.com/x28au

Episode 12 was full of QUALITY, weird cuts, awkward pacing, and the ending was a deus ex machina. I want episode 13 to be better than that.

Flip Flappers is not the Soushin Shoujo Matoi of 2016 either.

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=r4LyoUGxVd8

But it has even better visuals than TV madoka for the most part

>They were making the last episode right up until the station deadline too
>Nobody confirmed it was a production disaster
Literally what production disaster meant.

You're right.

Soushin Shoujo Matoi was actually good.

Yeah, but that's shaft, their whole thing is touching up their powerpoint presentation for the BD.

Indeed still factually incorrect. Literally just saying they are all working hard on the final stretch but there's still work to be done.

>deus ex machina
>I'm going to repeat this every thread until people stop proving me wrong and everyone hates it without question

You can't fool me, I'm a veteran to shitposting wars. I have over 3000 confirmed kills.

new pasta hoho

That isn't a production disaster. That's not all that uncommon.

You're very optimist and I like that but what you're doing is running away from reality.

So they're all working overtime then. Definitely seems like the animation will take a hit, good thing i have the BD's preordered.

>ep 1
>FLIP FLAPPERS is a MASTERPIECE!
>sasuga nippon!
>ep 12
>Flip Flappers is the disaster of the season.
>two nukes were not enough.

What the fuck happened?

>full
By which you mean a couple of instances.

it became popular (on Sup Forums, which is the worst kind of popular)

FLIP FLAPPERS IS A MASTERPIECE

Papikana

This thread is a disaster.

Reality is that at the most we can only speculate and this being Sup Forums will naturally gravitate towards the pessimistic end.

Not running away from anything. None of that confirms a production disaster in any respect. What you are doing is needlessly panicking.

There is at least one abysmal cut that is like a power point presentation or something. That one with Nyunyu flying.

That's because production disaster is very common. But they went from ahead of schedule into this hell hole, and that's not really uncommon either but this is literally what production disaster means.

It's actually still a 9/10.

Shitposting increased as the worst parts of Sup Forums caught onto the fact that there were a sizeable group of people having fun that they hadn't ruined yet.

And even there they were smart enough to make the real bad one a connecting scene that really doesn't matter all that much.

Not the worst, but the story is embarrassing.
Few times I witnessed phrases and developments so childish and absurd.

I expect the BDs to fix the pacing and QUALITY issues. I wouldn't mind them going full NGE last episode with this one right now

Pure Audio and all

Some audio-only scenes would fuel speculah nicely

Nothing just some morons that are memeing

Nah you see doing it properly is like Keijo, where everything looks fine apart from the action scenes in your climax.

It was always bad. The characters are shit and nonsensically inconsistent, the story is terrible, the animation is lazy, it's all just shit.

A fun fuck you finale would be grezt but I'm afraid they will decline the chance to make history and just wallow in rushed mediocrity of the most conventional kind instead

Yep. Like I said a couple of instances.

You have a very lax definition of a production disaster.

If things were really bad they'd just delay it till next year. Not unprecedented by any means. Just chill the fuck out.

yes but enough about drifters

What I'm most worried about is that they'll sacrifice the ending to get it completed.

Better thanFlip Flappers. It's the worst show of the season and maybe the year.

Reminder that the director liked this.

It started out a 9/10 and became a 6/10 to be perfectly honest with you family

If an okay show becomes bad, I don't really care. When a great show becomes okay, I feel cheated.

Stop tweeting him, he's just procrastinating on twitter.

>We will never know what Nyunyu's true purpose was

>I posted it again ma!

No, you don't get it. What's happening to 3hz now is very common and literally every other studio went through this. And what happening is right now is called fucking mismanagement and shit ass scheduling. But this happens all the time. Sending the tape 1 hour before airing, normal. Finishing editing on the day the show airs, normal.

Production disaster is normal. This is the current situation of the industry. And if you forgot, A-1 production assistant killed himself because of this shitty working condition.

A subversion of a seemingly menacing psychpath

My life is a disaster

>Pure Audio and all
I will change my mind and defend the show to death if they dare make something like that. With aesthetic noises, musique concrete, "expressionist" voices, and shits.
>Yep. Like I said a couple of instances.
I'm not that above guy. I'm still not sure if it's full of animation mistakes or just a couple of them. My biggest gripe is actually the cuts by the way, not the animation quality.