youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I
youtube.com/watch?v=LsB5vHs_83Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Peterson is a good person. And right about many things.

And if you think he's your enemy, you're a fool.

>m-muh favorite anti-sjw professor isn't a nazi *cries*

Kill yourself.

Whoever typed this post is filled with estrogen, cultists should all be hanged.

Nobody is a good person, and Peterson would be the first fucking one to admit that he isn't necessarily. Anyone who takes such an inauthentic stance on race reality when they are a fucking scientists and know better, then ignores multiple calls to debate when their entire platform is free speech and the exchange of ideas is a bitch, and deserves criticism. Blindly sticking up for this guy makes you the most pathetic little soyfaggot known to man.

Kek almost forgot about that little site he was shilling here a few months back.
Jewy as fuck.

>t. numale

peterson is basically just trying to repackage being an individualist neo-liberal for a generation that hates neo-liberalism

Oy vey goy use my program. Youre malevolent if i say you are bucko.
>yeah here's your shekels peterson. Faggot

Who is this fag. Another spenser or southern. Comes outta no where.

>don't have racial pride goy, it's especially bad for whites
Maybe Peterson should sit in on an economjcs class and learn about game theory and the prisoner's dilemma

MIGHT MALES RIGHT

KILL THE NU-PETERSON

>criticizes blue-haired SJWs
>extends an offer to debate to the SJWs
>SJWs refuse
>Peterson claims this is proof that he is right and they are wrong

>criticizes white nationalists
>this time the white nationalists extend offers to debate
>Peterson refuses
>"o-oh but I don't need to actually debate THESE ideas! Only my own ideas should be freely expressed and entertained!"

Honest discourse for me, but not for thee.
What an intellectually dishonest man. This is what always ends up happening with these centrist figures. Just once I'd like to find one of these guys who's actually open to discussing REAL wrongthink. Not just basic bitch "did you know there are only two genders?" shit that the vast majority of the population outside college campuses agrees with anyway.

Or you can just make a ton of money telling people to clean their rooms while acting as a surrogate e-father to kids raised by single mothers.

The hero we need.
I-I! mean... THAT KIKE! desu

Fuck off back to the_donald you weak little shit.

So sick of you faggots who rush to defend your surrogate daddy.

No, you're wrong. Peterson has identified and is fighting against problems in the west. He has genuine motives to help society.

He's reached different conclusions than (most of) us, but he's very much trying to solve the same problem we are.
It's clear that he even wants to help white nationalists. He doesn't see us as his enemies, just wayward. We should reason with him; not destroy him.

>ancient Europe is diverse
>is

Retarded.

>peterson is an advanced level controlled opposition. It is time to dentify what is actively destroying you white man. We can not wait any longer.

When are you goyim going to wise up?

Great plan: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

He is a person, and he is right about many things but he builds many of his arguments on false premises.

For example: He believes that liberalism/progressive-ism isn't inherently wrong as a belief system.

He's pretty pop-culture.

That's the thing, white nationalism is low IQ thinking. They are fools. Who honestly believes that the idea of white nationalism will ever fly in this country? It a ridiculous pipe dream, and attacking people for not "addressing the JQ" and shit like that is something a retard would do.

>le alt-right ist just like le SJWs xD
t. enlightened Boomer

>why isn't a person far more successful from [my guy] giving [my guy] a platform so he can be more successful
life's not a charity kid. they don't debate your people because not enough people care about your people to justify the effort.

Jew

Destroying European history is part of the process of tearing down racial identity.

>Jews have high IQ's, that's why they're successful!
>But race isn't real, and you're just jealous of jews. Don't be a tribalist/collectivist!
>But don't point out that jews do exactly what I just told you never do to yourself
>Haha don't like it toughen up BUCKO
>Don't forget to donate!

No, he isn't. He is literally JIDF and an enemy of white identity and nativism.

Maybe if he offered to actually debate with us rather than only attacking us with leftist talking points then we might consider not attacking him.

Fuck him he's made his bed.

Listen up, buddy. DOCTOR Peterson said that refusing to have a debate means you know you'll lose. So tough luck BUCKO because that means that by his own words, Peterson knows he'd lose.

Funny, heard it a million times. Noone is talking to your fringe movement, but we are talking ABOUT you all the fucking time and do everything we can to destroy you.

And yet we do. Stay cucked, Bucko :^)

Is this like a lefty pol psy op type of thing? I keep seeing these back to back anti Peterson threads as though anyone here ever thought he was a Nazi. It’s tiresome and you guys should sort yourselves out.

Peterson is a product of a system of indoctrination, his mind is laden with lies and propaganda.
I don't think he has the mental capacity to extend beyond his radical individualist views.

Whitr nationalism was truth in this country until the 60s

The Chad Huwhite Advocate vs the Virgin Dr. Boomer

>isn't that right BUDDY
>toughen the fuck up BUCKO
>make your bloody bed HOMBRE

I wonder if he got bullied in school because that's like asking for getting your underwear pulled.

Even if he's against those things, there's no reason for us to fight him.

If we consider our situation WITH peterson existing, and then consider it WITHOUT him existing, we're worse off without him.
Ideological purity spiraling is a great way to destroy any momentum we have. We can infight after we've won the war. Right now, we should be focusing on the real enemy.

Maybe he is.

But he's not ready to do what is necessary.

How many of those thousands of Patreonbux a month is this fucking leaf going to lose now that it's become even more clear that he's just another subversive alt-lite liberal in disguise? Zero, right? Since I'm guessing the only people who donate to him are The_Donald-browsing Redditors who think White Nationalism is racist.

Just cogitive dissonance my psyche up senpai

He doesn't have to.

No matter what you do, he won't "do what is necessary"....

>If we consider our situation WITH peterson existing, and then consider it WITHOUT him existing, we're worse off without him.
Fundamentally wrong. He leads people astray. And if he doesn't collect with us, he is against us. Maybe he and you should consult that bible a little more often that you seem to be so fond of.

I want Jared Taylor to debate both Peterson and Ben Shapiro. But it wouldn't happen because both of them know they can't actually refute someone like Jared Taylor because he's right and they don't want to lose shekels

I'm an individual.

Peterson believes USSR secretly killed 60 millions of its own citizens (25% of population) without anyone noticing.

No it wasn't lol. They've really fed you some heavy propaganda over on the daily stormer huh? Just because people were racist doesn't mean they were "white nationalist".

KEK

>Fundamentally wrong. He leads people astray.

No. He's lead more people towards us than he has away from us.

If the really was (((them))) playing a move to divide and conquer by manipulating the guy it's a master class. You gotta admit.

>white nationalists
>doesn't see us as his enemies
>see us as his enemies
>see us
>us

Peterson acts as a gatekeeper trying to keep centrists from listening to our views.

He was fine until he started punching right.

Is there a list of "le enlightened centrists" who have tried going up against Sup Forums and making a fool out of themselves? I know there's sargoy, cuck and tea, lauren southern, etc. I'm enjoying watching this play out and watch JBP lose all credibility.

All he had to do was allow Faith Goldy on his free speech event. And even when he fucked that up, all he needed to do was keep his mouth shut about us and just focus on those purple-haired feminists and other low-hanging fruit. But, like any boomer, he couldn't help himself and he had to cuck.

For reference, fucking TAYLOR SWIFT has a stronger spine than Jordan Peterson. She refuses to cuck to all the jewish media rags screaming that she needs to disavow the far-right fans of hers. And she won't do it, and she even slaps them with libel lawsuits.

154 mensa iq white nationalist most of you faggot who straw man and attack the alt right don't even understand the ideology outside of e celeb Youtubers tell you they are dumb racist Nazis kys idiot peterson is good on building the individual but fails to see the individual makes the group

Surprised Sarcuck took him on. But he indeed got BTFO. Same would happen to Peterson and Kike Shapiro.

The fucking nerve of this Boomer!

>there's no reason for us to fight him.
He's actively opposing white nationalism and trying to steer people away from the only thing that will save our people. Why would we NOT go up to bat against him?

And now he's reacting to that by attacking us. Obviously he didn't realize what he was doing, saw his mentions filling up with the JQ and feels like he needs to launch an attack.

Well, we agree to absolutely disagree then.

>putting through legislation in the 1st Congress to limit citizenship to free whites
>ha wn is just a racist lie now stop caring about your people like a good goy

>Peterson acts as a gatekeeper trying to keep centrists from listening to our views.

What are you talking about? What gate does peterson control??

Does he stop people from coming to Sup Forums? He's given lots of talks on pepe and even mentions Sup Forums now and then.

I think you'll find that Jared Taylor would disagree with most larpers on a lot of things and eventually you'll all be calling him a cuck too.

Reminder that Juden Peterstien is controlled opposition.

Taylor is an old Sup Forumstard.

For some reason anons aren't backstabbing self interested cunts who actually stick by their own.

>Just once I'd like to find one of these guys who's actually open to discussing REAL wrongthink.
That's because all the people who do keep an open mind end up joining us.
That's what happened to Mouthy Buddha when he tried to make a video on the Jewish question and ended up agreeing with the right.
Of course, anyone who's interested in making money and having social status in this fucked up world isn't even going to consider these things.

>Why would we NOT go up to bat against him?
He made a few tweets.
This is hardly the campaign you're making it out to be.... and it's nowhere near the reaction you want to level against him.

He really is super pro Jew to the point it gets cringey

Such a slimy faggot.

>154 mensa iq white nationalist most of you faggot who straw man and attack the alt right don't even understand the ideology outside of e celeb Youtubers tell you they are dumb racist Nazis kys idiot peterson is good on building the individual but fails to see the individual makes the group

>big brained larper
>can't even write a sentence without it being a gigantic, run on, mashed up mess.

He runs a personality cult where his followers see him as their dad. And then he tells all of them that white nationalists are evil.

You absolute fucking retard

Europeans are getting a taste of the 56%

A literal Jew has more spine than Dr. Boomer. It's pathetic! youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I

Honestly: I respect (((Paul Gottfried))) more than Dr. Boomer. Not to mention actual heroes like Kevin MacDonald.

>Of course, anyone who's interested in making money and having social status in this fucked up world isn't even going to consider these things.
And those people are ultimately nothing more than self interested cowards.

There's absolutely no reason to look up to or respect cowards in any way.

Yeah I gained respect for sargoy because for awhile he was treating random tweets like they set the ideological agenda of the alt right

Bibi Shapiro uses leftist excuses for not debating like muh antisemitism and muh harassment. He's part Israel first neocon and part lolbertarian faggot.

>tfw to intelligent to care about the genocide of my people

whoa... so this.. is the power... of a high IQ...

This. Stop with the fucking nitpicking, not everyone is racially aware and 100% redpilled. You idiots are so retarded, it's unbelieveable I swear. Instead of actually doing something productive or at least not attack each other you decide to be dividing and attack people like Peterson who have done overall a good job and are more on "our side" than the other. The sheer amount of Peterson hate threads today is proof that shitposters whoever is raiding this board.

Get your fucking act together you brainlets and stop being an autistic right-wing SJW. Yeah, Peterson hasn't gone fulll 14/88, so what? He has put some redpills and useful advice out there, use it and ignore him until our bigger enemies are defeated.

Limiting citizenship of new citizens isn't the same as having an ethnostate. Reminder that they had free blacks, chinese, native americans back then.

Take your meds, Peterson

At least this clears up for now and ever that he is not our guy and he will defend the status quo and jewish lies till the end.

Nice to have this done. He is just another faggot with one or two good phrases and not more.

There's nothing wrong with helping people fix their lives, user. That's a public service. It's what everyone should be doing. The fact that you ridicule it shows that there's a problem with you, not him.

Where did he say white nationalists are evil?

>I know better than you, I'm a smug cunt
>any viewpoints on demographic replacement or anti-immigration stances for genetic reasons is flawed because my big brain says so

HE IS WRONG ABOUT THE ONLY GODDAMN THING THAT MATTERS
DEAD FUCKING WRONG

it's true that europe is genetically diverse, but that doesn't mean that there were or are niggers/asians/sandniggers in europe, only that there are many types of white people here

Agreed. JP teaches people to be this guy Dr. William Luther Pierce already BTFO JP years ago on individualism:
youtube.com/watch?v=LsB5vHs_83Q

I've always wondered about this picture: Where is the antifa guys' right leg?

No. he isn't. Actual position is mentioned right here youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I

Got into more detail in a Q&A. I think Peterson is smart about it and I also think it's good not to alienate the, admittedly very few, Jews who are indeed on our side.

The gate of individualism and responsibility, as in thinking for yourself and taking charge of your own life. He got coopted making the rounds on the podcast circle getting defused in the process, slowly erroding bit by bit making compromises. In exchange he gets the media push and a fuck ton of money.

People do whine about him because he doesn't "name the Jew," even though he's acknowledged the JQ and said it's not his fight.

He's focused on free association and the huwhite majority, if he went off about Jews then NOBODY would talk to him. At least now a few people in media and academia will try in vain to stump him

How can you are argue with someone who disagrees with the sentiment that RACIAL interests are in many ways FAMILY interests writ-large. Put another way, he's basically claiming that individuals don't have an evolved and inherent interest or stake in the success of their family's well-being & offspring. Race is just extended family to the Nth degree.

The real debate should be along the lines of "What are our racial interests exactly; and at what point does meritocracy trump them?"

Yeah. SJWs couldn't find a way to crack him but this is the one they're using now.

Schnauze Sören

Caring about white people is different from advocating an ethnostate. An ethnostate is impossible, you'll never get the support. Stop larping, it's holding you back from making real progress on race.

Agreed 100%

People didn't need to be have the label of white nationalist back then because that was the status quo

But there is no real room for centrism, you cannot accept ANY "right wing" premise, otherwise you inevitably end up with the idea that whites engagin in free speech/free association/property rights/etc is perfectly fine.

That whites are a nation, that whites deserve a government representative of them, that they deserve properly appointed whites in positions of authority, not fucking foreigners..

It's ok for him to avoid talking about these things, but to make these vocal marxist statements....

This.

He only speaks of debating radical politics when he knows the opponent will say no to him.

>An ethnostate is impossible,
Shut up you stupid faggot why don't you just get neutered then?

the black stump right of the left blue jeans leg

GUYS LEAVE PETERTON ALONE WAT IF HE GETS MAD OR LOSES SHEKELS

That's hilarious, and he did exactly the right thing. Don't kick his ass, just humiliate him with a wedgie.

Waiting for Hitler the frog video and hoping he is not making wrong enemies.

Can't believe that ugly fuck found some chick to take a selfie with and I can't even get anyone to friendzone me.

KEK approves

MB had an overdose of redpills. He pretty much says so in a video where he talks about how it's torture to have all of that knowledge in your head while maintaining some semblance of normalcy.

He gave us a chance at least and it was very brave to break with the skeptics, but the 2nd half of his last video is just "muh holocaust" instead of rebutting points he made in the 1st half. He realized that merely taking a different position from the accepted WWII dogma is tantamount to being a Nazi himself.