What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/26/guides-allows-boys-identify-female-shower-girls/amp/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
youtube.com/watch?v=AaJtRdkDsJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"She" meant that mental illness is a real thing.

She means that she is a fucking imbecile.

>women with penises

he*

So you are saying people who won't date a girl cause she has a penis is a mental illness? Never thought I'd find another sane person on this site. What's your username, I want to add you to my friends list

Hahahaha who the fuck are these people

Well, Riley better start suckin' some dick or he's a fucking bigot.

'trans women cant get a date because society(white men) are sexist and transphobic'

call it whatever you want im still not going to touch any of these freaks

my argument:Maybe you're fucked in the head and no actual human being in American society gives a shit about any of this and you'll likely commit suicide in a few years

>Starting an argument with "maybe"

dropped like she was on her head as a child

admission of insanity. 50 years ago we would have locked him up in a padded cell and would have experimented on them for the good of the healthy populace.

>women with penises

>she

snibbedy snab I sexually identify as a crab please be aware of my needs!

Maybe you believing that something with a penis is a woman is, to some degree, influenced by soy consumption coupled with serious mental illness.

define "women'

Xhe meant that xhe wants to use this as an argument when trying to stick xhes feminine penis inside a lesbian
>Oh you dont want to fuck a man in a dress like me? transphobe

Its a creepy attempt from a disturbed dude to get laid, nothing more
If you have doubts, last i checked 'it' had a girlfriend and was proud to be gay which for it means liking girls

I thought I wanted to have biological children with someone I'm physically attracted to, but apparently I'm just a sexist.

25 yo Trans freaks who think they are a female will now be allowed to shower with girls in Britain, just don't tell the parents what is happening.

For the first time, Girlguiding's official guidance instructs guide leaders to allow members who were born male but now identify as female to share changing rooms, toilets and sleeping quarters with girls when away on excursions.

The 107-year-old organisation updated its rules, which apply to members aged from five to 25, to allow transgender girls to "share accommodation with other young members if they wish" and use the same facilities.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/26/guides-allows-boys-identify-female-shower-girls/amp/

>People
They're mutants, desu.

she makes a good point kinda like how we only prefer drinking water over ammonia because society conditioned us that way

>preference for women with vaginas over women with penises

*HONK* *HONK* CLOWN WORLD

She's right, you know. Sup Forums shows way too much prejudice against girls with feminine penises. If you were more experienced, you'd know that a feminine penis is the best kind of penis.

this fag ins't fooling anyone. he's just a slightly more functional Crhsi-chan who thinks presenting as a woman will get him some pussy.
Why doesn't he fuck dudes if he's really a woman?

If that tranny isnt a ableist specist shitlord bigot, he should go right now be fucked by horses

>women with penises
You mean mentally ill men playing dress up?

Is that a bald Julian Assange?

At the base of it "women" with dicks can't give birth

>she
KYS

>tfw too much of a red-blooded straight male to want to make sexual relations with any person that was born with a penis, regardless of how they identify

it means that if you dont suck its dick, you're basically some intolerant asshole

>women with penises

go back to Sup Forums

>you can't change your sexuality you bigot but you're only attracted to vaginas because of society

Being gay is not a choice, so sayeth the LGBT and SJW folks as one of their most core beliefs, you're gay because you're born gay. Not because of any outside influence, that only may stifle it or encourage it but you're gay through and through, biologically. That's why we're supposed to accept gays, because they don't have a choice and nothing can change that or change them otherwise.

Thusly, I am straight through and through and was born that way. This cissexist scoiety may try to influence me, but my preference to women with vaginas is not a choice. You cannot fault me for being revolted by "women" with penises, because it is who I am biologically. Hence, you have to accept me for the way I am, because I don't have a choice and nothing can change that or change me otherwise.

No? Disagree? I'm not afforded the same respect I'm to afford you? Then onto the woodpile you go, tranny fag, burn for your intolerance.

it is in a relationship with a women btw..

>women with penises

Chris chan did grow a vagina on his own though, so what if you are the one who is wrong?

When are you goyim going to wise up?

Great plan: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

He meant state enforced homosexuality

maybe I want a family to have offspring of a similar IQ to me

I like girls who can have my children.

Women don't have penises.

He means he's an idiot

She has made a Mochrie of Colin, I must say.

"Maybe your normal thoughts about human sexuality are because of the aeons of normal societies."

"Maybe my extreme views on sexuality are influenced by the radical groups I socialize in."

No shit tranny, the point is that your views are retarded and degenerative by definition.

How do you know they can't get preagnet and simply pass the kid out through the anus

I never even thought to expect when i was younger to have anyone say that a male preferring women over something else would be called anything other than normal. And definately not sexist. They're just making this shit up as they're go along aren't they?

More like dennis j. Riley

Forgive her. She’s just a woman. She knows not what she says

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SUCK MY DICK RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOUR TRANSPHOBIC HOMOPHOBIC SEXIST CIS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> "women with penises"
Fucking
N I C E
I
C
E

>she

Stop playing into their mental illness.

Wow so stupid even if bait.

trans girls that put an effort into their appearance and don't act like cunts can get bfs so I'm not sure what she's crying about

>state enforced homosex.
I wouldn't mind if the state issued me a twink. So long as I can send it back for another one when I'm done.

Maybe he's just a delusional freak.

>Penis = Male
>Vagina = Female
It's almost like nature is trying to tell you something.

Isn't Riley just a typical transbian who only went trans to attract girls that are into that sort of thing?

Would Riley fuck a trans-woman like themself? I don't think so.

W-why would girls even notice if a gay man wont date her?
There are fifteen umptillion men ready and able to fuck her right then and there if she would just allow it, she manages to find the one gay guy who wont and then complains about it?

can anyone explain plz?

Every transexual MtF I've know, ie. several, has been a borderline genius and borderline personality disorder. It's something between autsim, BPD and schizophrenia pushed through an internet media filter (furries) that has caused the increase in trannies.
Cutting your dick off or taking androgen blockers is not normal.

This is so insulting: just because I was born a man, look like a man, sound like a man, have got the interests of a man and the sexual organ of a man, it doesn't mean I can't identify as a lesbo woman.

I feel oppressed to the idea of getting near another penis after having been literally raped by a man's hands for over 20 years nonstop and it's irrelevant whether those hands were attached to my own body, it was RAPE because I feel raped now realising that they only moved because of the patriarchy forcing it on me!

don't you dare disrespect my choice of liberating myself from the oppression of the phallus by dating vaginas ever again!

I see you are trying to apply logic to woman.exe
Unfortunately woman.exe has crashed

>gay man
Being gay means liking your own kind thats what homo means in homosexual.
We all know if you only like your own kind that makes you a racist, bigot, sexist and you should be forced by the state to accept something different from yourself.

>cuts off dick
>borderline genius

I'm not doubting your story, but basically I think you're full of shit.

maybe if >she wasnt so ugly dudes would actually take a chamce on >her

>not seeing the brilliance in cutting your own dick off
This is why you're losing the war, bong.

>women with penises
what did she mean by this?

There is a link, at least for some trans people, and autism. There's also a link between autism and circumcision. It's not happenstance that America has such a high percentage of transgenders.

People shouldn't blame them since it's the elites that are responsible.

They've all been linux/networking heads or geologists who thought they were girls, except one who is really smart underachiever. All anecdotal, these are the ones I've personally known. Universally fucked in the head.

nice gif
i reward you with some shitskin jiggles

Futas don't exist. If they did, I'd date them on the spot.

>There is a link, at least for some trans people, and autism.
This.

it's the current year

I completly forgot, thanks

What i meant was how do they even know?
Most average girls need to swim through a sea of men who are begging for a taste of her ass to find a guy who doesnt want to fuck her so my question was simply how and why
but the guy above covered it, women and logic do not mix

what did he mean by This?

does she have a benis?

>Maybe you want to fuck woman and not traps because your sexist.
No it's because traps can't reproduce and we wouldn't have evolved to like that shit. I don't know if this is ironic but I hope this is 100% sarcasm. If not, the pseudososioscience is real.

a woman with a penis is a hermaphrodite, not a faggot.

Autism is just as cancerous and non existent a concept as transgenderism, and it provides sick people with an excuse to influence the minds of children. It has no biological foundation and has become totally abused as a remedial excuse.

>she

>she

Poor performance. They didn't even try.
youtube.com/watch?v=AaJtRdkDsJM

Ima nut in its butthole to see if it gets pregnant.

you are gay

holy fuck

Maybe if you lived in America you'd feel differently.

I wish we could just genetically engineer a race of eternal futa lolis.

no its bald bill murray

What will happen to the boys? It's not like we'd have a use for them unless there's a high enough demand for woman who want a qt shota.

[spoiler] Do we kill them? [/spoiler]

>My argument is made up words backed by irrational delusions I've made to cope with my deeply rooted insecurities that I feel I must push upon all those I know rather than deal with myself

The eternal futa lolis will replace normal girls and normal guys, becoming the perfect inheritor species of current homo sapiens.
Futa sapiens is the future.