Is the dating asian girls the white male equivalent of coal burning?

Is the dating asian girls the white male equivalent of coal burning?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formicophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

All racemixing is an abomination. No more fucking excuses.

if women thought like us tho it will be a good step

unnatractive and boing white males without charisma go for asian chicks because they adore them for no reason other than being white

idk ifs the same as coal burning but is fucking pathetic

can a brazilian even speak? you guys are mutant reject of portugese smegma, the only time to world look at brazil is to get a good laugh or gore webm, not to mention that you rate under indian pajeet in term of atractivness

Canadian women make good house wives, I don't see the problem with white men dating them.

you seem so angry for no reason
its funny
keep going pls, dont retreat now

/thread

it is because they settle for an easy choice,like you said asian girls like them just for being white. Same with nigs and white women

all is said mate

No. Asians can be just as insane as nogs.
But if it was, we should give them a nickname that's like "coal burning." Like "rice farming."

No.

When a woman is coal burning, she is not only racemixing, but also choosing to be in danger of
becoming a single mom, beaten, etc.

When a man dates an asian women he is racemixing too, but asian women are an improvement compared to white women.

Correct term is..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formicophilia

I don't understand the hate towards racemixing when it's not with the "subhuman" races.
It's not like it will cause some kind of deformed abomination. If a white guy and an asian chick have a kid, it's just a genetic mixup. Nothing really "interferes." It's not like a family that has mostly blond hair and a family with mostly black hair have a kid and because the hairs are "incompatible" the hairs fucks up and the kid looks like a retard.
t. master biologist who makes reasonable researched arguments :^)

follow this advice if you want your country to become just like brazil

>but asian women are an improvement compared to white women

SO NAIVE, SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE HIM

Dear Sup Forums,
You're right about the Zionist Jews and most things, you're wrong about racemixing and it truly gets to Sup Forums levels of degeneracy when you guys try to ignore the facts.
If you're so concerned about caste preservation why don't you complain when a Frenchman marries an Italian? Surely that lowers the number of "pure" french and "pure" Italians?
Face it, you're wrong. You have an infinite amount of ancestors and many of them were chinks and niggers and spics and nobody can tell because race is more of a rule of thumb than a hard and fast rule.

It's almost as if this was the plan all along

As long as you understand that view is incompatible with white nationalism. In fact it's literally the globalist Kalergi plan.

Rice cooking?

Asian girls have high IQ, are monogamous and have few sexual partners. In what universe is it even remotely comparable to dating a nigger?

This. Racemixing is only okay if white men do it.

Asian men/Black men/Arab men who racemix with white grills need to be hung in a noose.

Fuck you yellow is lyf

>i cant fuck white girls but these guys can so LETS KILL THEM

how pathetic

Been through all women except black women.
Persians & Asian women have been the best girlfriends, companions, and lays.

White women were just the worst each time.
They're stuck up, snotty, and expect you to do everything for them in their life. The moment you get them out of the gutter, they leave you for someone else now that they're out of the gutter. Completely disloyal and have no mind for your well being.
For some ungodly reason they all seem to follow the fantastic role models like Jeffrey Starr or the Kardashian/Jenner Broodlings.

Don't let Nigger-western culture touch your women. You'll regret it.

Currently in a long term relationship with an Asian woman. We're going to get married. I haven't looked back.
All of you stormniggers are going to be too obese to "day-of-the-rope" anyone so no, I don't think about you mongrels either.

For those that want advice on dating any Muslim variant woman that's in the western world, you need to win over their father. Think of it as trying to date a girl back in the day. You have to impress her dad and make sure that her parents don't know you're having sex. Otherwise worst case scenario, they might beat her to death. (lol RIP)

It’s actually more equivalent to coal burning on the Asian girls part. Except there’s nothing really wrong with it.

it's okay white race cucks
while me and my filipina wife are having sex I'll whipe my tears with her breasts as I remember how much of a loser I am for racemixing
meanwhile you permavirgins keep telling yourself you're waiting for the right white woman to come a long
>implying there are asian women desperate enough to take you

shes probably ugly as fuck

it's true though
just because white women look better doesn't mean they are better
asian women make far better wives and any intelligent man will tell you this

I'm convinced these threads are made by angry white women

YOU ALL SUCK. YOU ARE ALL WHORES. WE DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE

A lot that white people don't understand is that Asian cultures all resent each other
>as long as my daughter isn't dating the chinese
>as long as my daughter isn't dating the laotians
>as long as my daughter isn't dating the burmese
>etc etc

A Chinese father MAY PREFER that his daughter marries a white man instead of a Vietcong or Flip.
Same way a Korean father MAY PREFER that his daughter marries a white man instead of a Chinaman.

asian women are all golddiggers.
It takes a blind man to not see that. Or a virgin one.

>young asian women look like this
>ever
admittedly a lot of white men have really poor taste in asian women
when I was in the Phillipines visiting my current fiance we were on a boat to a beautiful beach and there was this really really good looking (no homo) white guy
looked like a legitimate male model and in his arms was this hideous acne scar covered lady who I couldn't tell if she was 20 or 40

as for my fiance she looks like more like a beautiful Latina and is one of the most beautiful filipina women I've ever seen
she's currently 22 and I'm 24
most important part is shes a great cook and likes cleaning and is very submissive and has sex on demand
couldn't ask for a better wife

>all women aren't gold diggers
asian women are just as much gold diggers as white women
all women seek financial stability to ensure the future of their offspring
white women just have more money to start with so they don't need to marry into money as much
there's nothing wrong with women marrying up and that's how it should be imo
as long as they're loyal and make you happy I don't see anything wrong with it

>race is more of a rule of thumb
I bet you were proud when Ancestry.com told you what part of Africa you came from.

Checked. Can confirm. Have Canadian housewife. 10/10

Double checked. Rice farming it is.

I have history with white women and one Dominican and that one Dominican was more memorable than a majority of the white women. The sex was better, her priorities were more well in line, she had the best physique I've seen
>BUT
>U
>T
They are absolutely fucking insane and not worthy of having children with. You shouldn't have kids outside of your own race in the first place. At this rate though having a child in this world is a huge mistake to begin with

If I could I'd go back to the dark meat but she's crazy

divorce rate in canada is 40%
that's only 10% lower than US divorce rate in total including blacks and Hispanics

there are no good western white women
stop kidding yourselves

>there are no good western white women
There are plenty good women out here in the West. The trick is to ensure you're a suitable match. Sometimes you may get one with a few vices but everyone has weaknesses that can be improved upon.

>stop kidding yourselves
Are you lonely user? Do you need some help?

I didn’t necessarily mean from her parents POV, just in general. Asian women are usually way out of the white guys leagues.

Yes! Kill coalburners and oildrillers

Yellow fever should be a recognised medical condition.

Yeah but aren't Asians and whites similar? I mean still high I.Q, similar features, both made significant contributions to society. I wouldn't mind of those two would mix.

Just keep your hands off filthy niggers, they add their stone-age genes to the gene pool. Also no, showing some attractive mulutta isn't a good counter-claim.

underrated