White people are worse than noggs

Why the white people likes to do shooting rampages in America??

How is this diferent from the things what the ISIS and Cartels do?

Inb4 FBI statistics

>individual = groups
KYS

5x less Black people. Kills 2x more than White people

Defined as a shooting of, but not the death of, 5 people. Dindus do that a night in Chicongo. White people are just more accurate.

thats a big factor most people will never consider.

You know, commie, you are right about one thing and don't even know it: Las Vegas shooting was a creation of the alphabets and so is ISIS

Black men - 6.5% of American population

53% of all US murders - committed by black men

That's a jew.

Don't you know that Chicago doesn't exist to lefties? They secretly don't care if niggers kill eachother. They just want to stand on nigger bodies to feel good about themselves and increase their reputation as a good goy or goyl.

That guy never killed anyone

Correction, black on black crime in Chicago doesn't exist in the mind of lefties.

This is true.

Honestly, I'm just sick of white people and all their gun massacres. Who is going to put a stop to white people?

We're cleaning up the messes of all of you shitstains, and then you blame us for causing the problems (((you))) created.

The next massacre we will have to keep an eye out for you.

Honestly, you're mistaken about this. White people are a massive problem these days.

Nope... All I hear is Anti-White rhetoric from you shitskins and your cucked allies. The problem for you will be when we start fighting back.

It doesn't matter why we do it, only that, one day hopefully, you personally are in the middle of it, and one of the bullets finds you.

To show niggers, sand niggers, and spics we are better at literally everything.

This just confirms yet again that white people are the divisive force in our society and need to be removed and replaced with people of many colors and high tolerance for difference. Fortunately this is happening anyway.

Too fucking slow because your digits are fucking terrible.

The pendulum is swinging back towards sanity... Your anti-white sentiment is going to get you in trouble. I was all for "tolerance" until you people kept spouting your attacks on White People in general instead of judging people by their actions. Now I can't wait to see all of you murdered.

You type of a new born nigger rodent

Have fun reading that one nigger. Your nigger English mentally raped me