Why are fujos flocking to this show so much?

Why are fujos flocking to this show so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2016-12-21/what-is-a-fujoshi/.109594
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it runs in shounen jump?

Because superheroes are largely a genre built on the homoerotic tension between sweating men wearing tight outfits, which is like honey to fujo.

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2016-12-21/what-is-a-fujoshi/.109594

why do they have such dumb outfits

The kids designed the outfits themselves.

As a fujoshi, I like the edgy guy. And I ship him with MC. He is like Sasuke 2. Top 10 character poll = all guys. I'm glad that 80% of this manga readers are females and fujoshi like myself.

Is it wrong that I'm a guy and I wanna cuddle with Deku on cold stormy nights?

lots of fit boys with varying personalities they can call their "sons" which also allows them to mix and match them with different types of pairings

Is there anything wrong with wanting a cute anime boyfriend

>not shipping him with the closeted homo

As a fudanshi, is this worth watching/reading? Or is it generic shounen jump shit?

>ywn have manly sex with bakugou and kirishima
Why live?

Its shit. Go away

>caring about fanbases

it's almost 2017 and we're still doing this? fuck off

I'm grateful they are; keeps them out of the Haikyuu threads.

>shy innocent kind virgin boy who cares about a possibly tsundere gruff, anti-social, bully

>cute brooding boy with scars, mommy issues, and a dark past

>captain beta provider with giga speed

Gee whiz

I've noticed a trend of Fujos in general being attracted to angsty/edgy kids.

It's like they want to be their mom or girlfriend and try to "unlock the mystery" of why they are that way.

What Haikyuu threads?

Exactly. They can live their firefly-like lives and move on without being fujo'd back to life for hours on end, or multi-thread spammed across the catalog. Haikyuu threads are some of the comfiest threads on Sup Forums specifically because bugcatchers like BnHA draw fujoflies to them.

If by comfy you mean dead. Don't bother pretending there's been any meaningful discussion in a Haikyuu thread since the second season ended.

We had plenty all season. Too bad you were probably in a Hibike or a JoJo thread and just didn't notice.

What would you call this ship

Except I was in all of them. Those threads were dead too. The ones for the first and last episodes were the only ones with anything approaching enough posts to qualify as discussion, and most of that was animeonly cancer.

If you mean the tag, it's 切爆.

Clearly you weren't. I guess it really did need to be Namek to give your ADHD enough time to target-lock.

Are you trying to accomplish something by lying here? Other than blatantly shitposting, I mean.

Not really. I think it's been sufficiently shown that you're delusional and have confused threads with adequate and proper discussion with 'dead' threads, probably having been jaded after enduring post-limit thread-after-thread of literal garbage shows where shitposting, waifufagging, etc etc are the norm. Case in point: the OTHER BnHA thread currently in the catalog.

OK, but your inability to post without insulting someone is a pretty clear flag that you're just here to shitpost. Thanks for keeping up the pretense though. It didn't convince anybody since I'm the only one responding to you, but it's the thought that counts.