Does racism stem from jealousy ?

Does racism stem from jealousy ?

Yes. That's why nignogs say all the shit they do about whites on an hourly basis.

Yes. Also known as white shaming.

nobody solders a mobo or takes a hard drive apart

I don’t really care if you’re a nigger. It’s when you act like a nigger the problem starts, nigger.

Absolutely. Antisemitism and racism basically stems from envy and jealousy.

Similarly to how Sup Forums hates black people for being more masculine, more well-endowed, and getting more women than them; They hate Jews for being more successful, having higher IQs, and being much wealthier than them.

This also explains their hatred for Israel, too. They hate Israel and the Jews because they have an ethnostate of their own and they don't. Deep down Sup Forums wishes their country could be more like Israel, but it's not, and they're very resentful because of this.

Is he holding it by the part that heats up?

I think he's touching the hot end of that tool

He wears glasses so he's smart you know.

>Black people are better and Sup Forums hates em for it
Ok so why are so many black people resentful towards whites and want to genocide them all?

Yes he is touching the metal and not the insulation lmao. Its like no one knew what they were doing or it was a joke on the nugget

REEEEEEEE

no it stems from darwianism, writers in 18/19th century wanted to explain why kunta kintes so overall useless

Yes we are jealous of the nog holding the soldering iron by the part that gets hot

Yeah, and I hate mosquitoes because I'm jealous of them, too.

thread

Nah, dude. Peeps just don't wanna die. See pic.

Is that all you see wrong? Look closer

No its stems from "being tired of your shit."

The tired of your shit factor is what motivates the white man to just give in to demands.

A white man will not move or allow someone inferior to move until he is tired of his or her shit even if he knows best.

Sometime he gets the satisfactory "ha I told you so" But before he can fix shit the whole fucking thing is already fucked up by retards. Then either he fixes shit but that takes a great amount of effort or he just retreats back and just say deal with it.

Find a flaw in this logic, I dare you, this is how the white man always worked.

Niggers are the most racist people, so probably yeah. :^)

Why does this stock image black guy llok like this???

This was my first thought as well, and yes he is.

What is that nig doing to that motherboard? Why did he fuck up that hard drive?

Lanky ass motherfucker.

Ahhahawhhha can’t stop laughing at this.

I believe so. Bucktoothed hillbillies with no prospects feel much better about themselves if they feel they are superior in some way to blacks. The fact that these subhumans have the temerity to cast aspersions on others is quite hilarious.

NO it doesn't, you stupid Heeb. Same reason I spray for termites, I don't want them ruining my shit.

TLDR GAS EM.

Related?

fake

>try to make a black guy look nonthreatening and intelligent
>reality intervenes and still puts a (heat) gun in his hand

Racism stems from Logic.

More Blacks = More Crime therefore Less Blacks = Less Crime.

More Muslims = More Rape (EU evidence) therefore Less Muslims = Less Rape.

Country ran by Blacks = Devastation, Country ran by Whites = Creation

Wherever whites 'colonised' saw a rise in healthcare, education, infrastructure, overall population happiness. (Rhodesia). Reverse the process, remove whites, and everything the whites built falls apart (Zimbabwe).

Nearly everything considered 'bad' in modern society can be attributed to Blacks. Rape, Murder, Theft, Degredation of Culture (Rap, BET, BLM), Taxes (Money spent on Prison, Cops, Hospitals)....Would the USA be better off without Blacks, without the shadow of a doubt.

Now I don't advocate for hurting Blacks or Muslims, just send them back to their own countries or continent, and let them help their own kind.

Name 3 things wrong with this picture

see

yes that's why Jews, blacks, and arabs all despise whites

That's a heat gun, not an iron. Many people reseat SMTs on the board with those, including myself.

Hes holding the hot tip, hes holding wrong, hed burn his hand if it was on and go, "SHEEEEEEEEIT"

Nah people don't hate jews because of the mass degeneracy in their media, the extortion by their holohoax, the endless wars for their homeland, the constant ripping off by their banks it has nothing to do with any of that it's just jealousy.
People don't hate blacks because the chip on their shoulder they walk around with, the tens of thousands of rapes they commit every year, the murders, assaults, robberies the commit every year, the extortion of gibsmedat by the billions no it's just jealousy.

but Jared Diamond lol

No it stems from the fact that Brain sizes vary by race. And the races with lower IQ levels just so happen to have the smallest brains.

Not really. I wish I had a bigger cock, but I'd never be willing to black to get it.