>>>/tumblr/

you dont. embrace their transformation

especially this extra deliciously hairy nozomi

By killing her. /thread

>western """art"""

Who draws like this, and why?

tumblr

Replace her with THIS Chinatsu.

pretty sure those are either stretchmarks or cutting scars. Maybe both.

Feminists now seem to think both should be praised and revered as beautiful.

Other than the those stupid noses that's half decent imo fampai

Holy fuck what happened to western fanartists?

I remember it being bad but never this bad.

mods please don't delet this thread I love high-quality threads like these where I can post my best vomiting anime girls

Haha you think it stops at the fanart level? All of the west is cucked.

FIXING THIS THREAD BY POSTING THE REAL CHINATSU

Japan draws their characters with huge eyes but small noses and mouths. America draws their characters with huge mouths and noses, but small eyes.

>America draws their characters with huge mouths and noses, but small eyes

Only the tumblrinas do, Americans are still very good at making cute girls, there just aren't many of them that are any good.

In general I think the west is still stuck in the mindset that animation is for children. Serious works are live action only, and so animated works need to appeal to kids as much as possible to be successful. There are some exceptions, like the simpsons or southpark (that one isn't really animated if you want to get anal, but I think my point stands) but those are still more for the young adult crowd. I think since most western animation is directed towards kids, there is some push to not sexualize the characters. That and I think it's more comedic to have characters with big, expressive mouths and caricatured features.

I dunno man I thought moana was pretty sexy. Yeah I see your point though, pretty much the only animation from the west that I ever enjoy anymore is the yearly disney movie and about every other pixar movie, and maybe 1 out of 3 dreamworks films. And there's no good 2D.

I think the big problem is that Disney is the only studio in America that can properly make cute girls at this point. I've been drowning myself in cute girls for the past few years since I came here, so it kinda makes me sad that there are so few cute cartoon girls from my homeland, and it really sucks having to wait like 3-4 year intervals between disney princess movies. Disney is very good at making their characters sexy without anyone really caring, I wish there were more studios like that.