youtu.be/lWE8yG9ba78
youtu.be/WKEfusfHK_0
youtu.be/G_aDCrVi3WI
sakugabooru.com/data/ea477256438488bcfa7f08ae4cb323d4.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aheago edit when.

Vegeta is C U T E

ZAMASU

Wow, is the animation in Super really this bad? This looks horrible. Glad I decided not to watch it... Jesus Christ.

>That moment when the girl you like ask you not to tell her mom about her boyfriend

Sweet jesus

(You)

Called it.

>Vegeta actually gets jealous over Hit

>it's real
wew

Poor Vegeta, it feels like he got cucked.

youtu.be/lWE8yG9ba78

youtu.be/WKEfusfHK_0

youtu.be/G_aDCrVi3WI

Damn this looks like ass
I thought it got better

That looks pretty cool

What did kanzenshuu.think of the episode?

That looks pretty cool.

well, is this true? is goku on another level we don't yet understand? have we been blind to this genius all these years?

4D CHESS

Can't go using terms such as 'animation'! It might trigger the liberal, 'politically correct', orwellian cucks. It's 'the art'!

dokkan battlefags, how much would a global account with a SA20 LR Goku cost if I were to sell it?

No, he's addicted to fight, which is a sign of autism.

>tfw Super Goku isn't a retard, just on another level
The reason he's never kissed Chichi is because that motion must mean something else from his dimension.

He's f2p, so not much. An all TUR mono AGL team would be worth something

No one wants to buy someone else's trophy.

goku looks pretty evil here

Anyone else's phone keyboard act up on Sup Forums? I have this issue only on this website.

Why does everyone here keep saying hi? Is it because I am new? Hi fellow ballers!

Of course it looks like shit, it's a 2-episode filler arc.It just happens to be one of the best executed filler arcs in recent history.

Fucking QUALITY

Is there any sage mode Goku fan art out there?

the only notable AGL TURs of mine are SV and SSBK. I'm hoping that I can get SSRoze so I can at least build a decent mono agl team in the future.

I'm hoping for some lazy cashcows who can't be bothered to farm the strike events and the LR goku event itself.

How fucking strong is Champa? He was clueless about Hit's shit. Would Hit just not have been able to hurt him at all I guess?

Hakai

DOKKANFAGS,
I have SSBKK Goku, but not Vegito, should I use him or Pikkon as my leader?

Hit's techniques are weird as shit, but if SSB Goku can beat Hit's time-skip bullshit Champa absolutely can. He wouldn't know what the hell Hit is doing but he'd be able to bust his shit just by powering up.

that's probably it
>strong power level
>hit's attacks wouldn't do shit to him

even beerus seemed somewhat surprised by goku's speed during the tournament, like he was actually worried that goku might be catching up to him. makes me wonder if both beerus and champa could be defeated by mortals.

Why can't Tate be this good with DBS?

Why is he ONLY shit with DBS?

sakugabooru.com/data/ea477256438488bcfa7f08ae4cb323d4.mp4

Maybe it has to do with the fact that DBS has no source panels or storyboards to replicate so their work schedule is even more fucked than it already is?

Could SSB Vegito beat Hit

no, because vegeta's cuckness would slow down goku's genius.

Got irrationally sad at Vegeta's reaction for some reason. His main drive to live and get stronger was as a rival to Goku.

Can you imagine the feeling of seeing Goku get that happy and energetic fighting a REAL rival who actually had the incentive AND capability of killing him?

The realization that after all this time, you're gonna be pushed to "Z-Fighter" tier.

>tfw he catches Hit with Bulma

stay strong Vegeta ;_;

High as fuck

The only other good AGL TUR's right now are SS3 Goku and Mystic Gohan.
I was hoping I'd get Gohan from the WT summons, but I got 3 fucking Kid Buu's.

>Videl gets cucked next episode

Vegeta going 'muh kakarot' in Super triggers my autism considering what happened at the end of the Boo arc

>That little light detail on chi-chi's lipstick
It's all the little things that turn me on.

>Gohan episode

Spoonfeed me. What's with the hi meme?

Chi chi

This one poster would post "hi" with pics of Chichi. It has become a staple since DBS threads have slowed down during filler hell.

Goku looks pretty cute here so i'll let it slide.

Forced meme

I honestly didn't expect this to be filler, and thought the rest of the cast excluding Gohan would get a bit of development towards the next tournament.

>Watching episode on christmas
Is there a better feeling?

Wouldn't Hit charge out the ass for an assassination contract on Goku? If Hit kills Goku, how much debt will his family be in?

The truth is that Goku is actually the main villain of the entire series and is a genius beyond understanding, the toddler Goku just used his head injury as an excuse to act like he is stunted mentally so others would underestimate him and not realise that he is playing 4D Chess with the Universe in order to achieve true godhood and total control over the Universes.

Chi-Chi is really cute. Amazing episode by the way, I wasn't even bother by the quality.

Hit was also really cool.

spending time with people who actually love and cherish your existence on Christmas day.

That explains why he "forgot" the mafuba seal. Poor trunks, he was just another pawn for Goku's keikaku (keikaku means plan).

He could pay with a Dragon Ball wish.

My sides

Hit list of Hit's powers:

Can skip time
Total mastery over energy suppression
Can create energy decoys that fools Masters of Energy sensing
Can store the time he skipped
Can use stored time to displace himself from time making him intangible
Has a thousand years worth of experience
Rapidly grows in skill and power by adapting to powerful and skilled opponents
Can time skip(freeze?) the world for several seconds and bring others with him
Has invisible ki blasts that phase through mass (Uses with time displacement?)

Can ANYONE defeat Hit?

Goku literally defeated Hit this episode.

The animation was terrible this ep

Technically that was a tie.

It's Goku secretly a genius? He fucking revised himself, he took into account time, distance, the rotation of the earth and the power necessary

He has always been a genius in battle. Basically a savant.

Monaka
Arale
Devilman

He was thinking 'bout fightin

Leave math and physics to me.

I haven't watched a single episode of Super, but why the FUCK is vegeta kneeling down to Beerus? Since when has Vegeta turned into such a cuck? We all know he has been a jobber since day one, but at least he had his fucking pride. Yes, I am salty.

That's honestly a sign of autism. I am convinced Goku is autistic.

Shit thats true senpai, but can Devilman hit Hit with his Devilmite Beam? Hit could just run away, although I guess that would make it a default win for Devilman.

Did you not watch the movie either, faggot?

Once again, the manga was correct with the power tiers. Hit's time abilities don't work on a full powered SSB, as shown by the ending of the fight.
Seeing this, people will STILL deny that the manga is the faithful adaptation

Because if Beerus gets a bit upset he would nuke the whole planet. No one is strong enough to stop him.

>TIL that Brain injuries are the cause for Autism and that permanent death is the only cure.

Goku is the greatest Autistic person to ever exist, the cure to Autism itself is constantly evaded by him, meaning that he will never be cured of it and that his constant head injuries mid-battle just makes his autism STRONGER, can anyone outdo Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Autism Goku x 10?

There is no faithful adaption, user. Toriyama comes up with a vague idea for a story and leaves it open to interpretation.

>Vegeta calls Beerus idiot
>"I'll destroy you, cunt"
>Vegeta acts like his usual arrogant self, "Like I care"
>Vegeta gets killed
>Beerus blows up Earth for good measure

Wow user, great fucking job

Except for TA himself oversees the manga to the point he even actually redraws some panels.

Last time Vegeta (or anyone else) was a dick to Beerus, he almost destroyed the universe

Vegeta doesn't want to deal with that shit again

hi i want to reply to this comment cuz everybody else seems to be doing it

Beerus needs Vegeta for the tournament, he isn't killing anyone. He's bluffing, Goku and Whis know it, which is why Goku and Bulma aren't afraid of him

And now the anime is getting supervision by shueisha.