TINY ITALIAN TOWN WITH 7 INHABITANTS WILL RECEIVE 80 NIGGERS

voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/tiny-italian-town-with-7-inhabitants-will-receive-80-migrants/

Other urls found in this thread:

larena.it/territori/lessinia/erbezzo/via-dalla-lessiniai-migranti-eritreivanno-in-europa-1.6098350
youtube.com/watch?v=gx6a-CxfCh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so you mean now it'll have 87 niggers?

Seven brand new racists coming right up.

Doesn't matter if they become "racist". Being "racist" means nothing if your country is half nigger. They should kill all of them, if the police come to arrest then open fire on them too.

Pretty much. Time for the European tribes to unite against the semites and push them back to fucking hell, where they belong.

I hope those 7 people are tolerant or else the 80 will have trouble integrating.

well that town will be destroyed within the year

RIP picturesque Italian town

we're all thinking it's funny that a 56%er is saying this, but the meme is so worn out most can't be bothered to reply

No, actually what were all thinking is how so many anons are falling for the obvious divide and conquer scheme.56% hurr 56%. Yea, let's concentrate on the fact that someone else is getting fucked over more than you are so you have the time to point and laugh at their town river rising slightly faster than yours is. The river is still going to engulf both towns. Squabbling over who is more fucked is goodest goy bullshit.
Fucking retards. Stop being useful idiots.

you're right, i'm sorry

Well goodbye to that town.

>you suddenly realize that white muslims are better than christian africans..

Most likely they'll just move out, and then blamed for every failing of the incoming migrants.

We should keep tabs on this town, just see how far the media will spin it into being the native's fault.

I live nearby, most of them alreadty escaped on the first night and are nowhere to be found.

You think they went to Germany?

They wanted to go to the big cities, you know how this works. They didn't want to spend time in a small mountain village surrounded by cows, goats, sheeps and chickens.

At least the (I assume elderly) Italians get to he left the fuck alone in their village after this bullshit.

I talked to some of them about that, they told me they had never locked their doors before, everybody knows each other, it's a small community. Still, not all the migrants left Erbezzo, but the 26 left are said to be integrating, so... larena.it/territori/lessinia/erbezzo/via-dalla-lessiniai-migranti-eritreivanno-in-europa-1.6098350

What a surprise

Fucking hell, those people probably lived there all their life without bothering anyone and all of the sudden they are forced to leave because of fucking shitkins.

That was tried once last year. A hotel owner had goverment funded invaders forced upon his hotel and he said to fuck off. They then arrested him and the government took over his hotel.

>Already 26 African asylum seekers have arrived as part of a government resettlement programme. There are plans to resettle at least 80 migrants in the tiny town. Mayor Lucio Campedelli is worried about it:

>“Sending 80 refugees here would turn this place upside down. They told us just before summer that they would arrive, but we can’t do anything about it. I don’t want to add fuel to the fire, but I hope they stop with these first 26 arrivals.”

>Locals already call the Northern Italian mountain town “refugee land”. In early November the first 26 migrants arrived after setting foot on Italy’s Southern shores. All of them Africans: from Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast for example.

>Liana, the barista of a local coffee bar says: “Sending 80 here is madness. It would completely change our land. Even sending two here would be too many if we didn’t ask for them.”

>The town’s asylum seekers are living in a former NATO barracks, guarded by gates and turrets.

RIP

What you need to think about is why are there african "refugees" and why are they allowed to come if it was just for syrians.

>fpbp and no (You)s
SAD

LOL

Literally genocide

A locksmith is going to make some quick $$$ selling bars for windows, security systems... niggers steal everything not locked up even if just to destroy it

why doesnt an organized crime syndicate just make them disappear? even mafiosos have a sense of racial and cultural identity, right?

Class "A" war crime punishable by death per the Nuremberg Codes.

They are the ones bringing theme here, they use them as street level drug dealers or as slaves in the tomatoes field during the summer.

So what the fuck happens? Are you telling me if I get to Italy and just vanish I get to stay there forever?

Sometimes I feel like I'm so sheltered because I can't even begin to understand how these people do this shit.

le 8% town

>even mafiosos have a sense of racial and cultural identity, right?
they have a sense of wanting money, you've been watching too many movies.

No Amer*mutts there as far as we know.
youtube.com/watch?v=gx6a-CxfCh4

Only in the sense that evil humans are better to be around than mindless violent animals.

Right. There's nothing but hard work out in the mountains. All the gibs and nightclubs with slutty white women are in the city.

No, all they are is about money and their own families.

What war are these niggers fleeing from? A couple legitimate refugees come in 2014 and all niggers from the entire continent think it's their invitation to come and live in Europe.

>slaves in the tomato field
yfw the hwite man still forcing the nig man to pick his crops half a millennium later

Appearently, EU has a special deal with Eritreans.

topcuck. they are dumping them in the hinterland.

that pic

can confirm this. They exactly looks like slaves and it's awesome. Sometime i really like this place.

who are you calling a mutt? stalin literally killed all blue eyed whites because he thought they were nazi sympathizers. youre all mongols now, claiming the work of ethnic germans WE WUZ NUKES N SHIEEET

LOL

>the average american

Fuck off d&c shill

What could possibly go wrong?

fpbp

>ITS DIVIDE AN COONNNCOOORRRRRR
I fucking love how butt blasted you get. You're like the Canadians that got anal aggravated when AFUCKLEAF was big.

look at the American prince Harry is going to marry you Americans are literal niggers

He should have adhered to the second part of user's post.

>refugees
>asylum seekers
>from Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast
why do they persist on calling them refugees? I keep hearing people praise Nigeria as a supposed "emerging global power", what conflict or natural disaster are they fleeing from exactly? Is this another form of newspeak, where we replaced the word immigrant with refugee? I know I'm probably beating a dead horse here but what the fuck.
Also, I lol'd at "boat people".

lul, these trigger europoors

I mean really. It's done.

why do retarded Americans think the Mafia is something special is it because of Jewish propaganda? the Mafia isn't cool and they dont give a fuck about anything but money honestly they are criminal trash good for nothing lowlifes

based mutt

>forced to leave because of fucking shitkins
>italians
>africans
both shitskins you will hang the day of the rope too

They don't have guns :^)

Ciao Italiano's lmao

>being this retarded
stay out of Italy to me all non Italians are the same uncultured barbarian scum honestly how does it feel that even modern Italians have produced more good for humanity than the average "white" nation just look at advancements in communication such as the radio

is that a typical Briton?

That would require politicians to be honest that mass immigration was never about helping people in the first place and let the public know that all of their tax money and donations spent in Africa over the last several decades were wasted. They would also have to come up with new rhymes for all the libtards that yell in the streets. The refugee ones are popular with that crowd.

thanks for the patents too bad he was literally too Autistic to invent anything useful

This sitcom sounds like a dark comedy.

Pesado maricon lol. Don't let them bait you into hating the rest of southern Europe. He's probably some overweight shrimp dick trapped in the Ozarks, living out of his mom's double wide trailer. The kind of buck tooth clown that names his son Hitler.

>going from ethnostate to south africa tier in one day

I hate the niggerfication of Europe so much. Fuck the EU

kek

t. Northern Italian descendant

Boko haram and northern muslim herd

fpbp

This makes me sad

while abhor the condoning of violence against peace officers, in that specific scenario, they would be acting as agents of an existential threat; that threat being the EU - whose sole mission is to empty the middle east and Africa into Europe. that changes things.