prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CHXcP
youtube.com/watch?v=seb329V1s1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yQRhEOhMYzg&list=PLGQyO8qjhb3E-4MIVwI3kTppHzpbg0fAL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Oh Lawdh!

SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN DURING THE SPEECH. I WAS UNABLE TO WATCH.
WHAT WAS DISCUSSED?
ANY NEW OR OUTLANDISH REMARKS?

So this was pretty much the ultimate Joepost, right?

>Trump suggested the 2001 death of a Joe Scarborough aide is an ‘unsolved mystery.’ (It isn’t)

archive.is/CHXcP

DEFEND THIS NOW

Extra money for on taxes for more children.

Welfare reform.

Trump youth when.

Cuban voters voted Trump 54% vs Clinton 41% (according to exit polls in Florida which got the Hispanic vote about right there).
If the younger generations voted hard D, that margin would be a lot smaller. Young Cubans must at least be a swing group.

>yfw Joe gets arrested and charged with Loris murder
>yfw Joeposters eternally BTFO

SALTy leftists

it's the leftists politicians taxing you anons

You guys ready?

Yes.

Trump discussed the tax cut plan. He did say he was the president, so he didn't care, he could do what he wanted. Oh, and merry christmas, it was honestly a laid back primaries tier rally

But Ape's press pass is for her job at Urban whatever Nigger Magazine she works at, not CNN. She doesn't officially work for CNN, she's just a contributor and makes guest appearances and shit... unless something changed recently.

Obviously

see

>people more upset by Trump retweets than the videos themselves

You think this will redpill anyone, or will they just double think it away

Soon…

Took to long to reply my bad Yes
Also, I giggled St think police

>OAN plays Coolidge speech
God damn these fuckers are so damn comfy, kinda sad now that they're finally getting too many offers to do commerical to turn it down

I'll say it again

Trump doesn't just shitpost with no evidence (think: the wiretapping tweets)

Trump has the entirety of the US intelligence agencies at his disposal. People seem quick to forget this. You just know the CIA have a dossier on Joe.
Think Mike Pompeo mailed Trump a copy of it?
I'll be Joe is shitting himself right now

Checked

Joeposting is what made this possible.

Just like 'Amnesty Don-posting' almost made him give amnesty to the DACA folks. Be careful.

He never said anything about Lori, just mentioned a mystery
I love how literally the entire media immediately jumped on the Lori story.

Minds change on the margins.

How is it going stomping Soros' guts out?

They need to be reminded that it was Obama who ended the "wet foot dry foot" policy

>2 women stabbed in the Bronx
Thankfully the knife missed the Chiraq

fucking rad
That chick cop sounds cute too

Any farmers here? How much of a pain in the ass is/was the epa?

Trump looks like he's 100. I give him 2 years before his fat ass croaks.

>Lori's body was never given a proper autopsy
That alone makes it suspicious, everything else is an icing on the cake.

Make Raising A Family Affordable Again

POP POP
WATCHING NIGGERS DROP

>Cop with tatts
Jew York truly has ruined everything that used to make it decent

Just nigs doin' nog thangs.

A simple tweet is going to re-open this investigation, or at least make everyone think, this is great

Sarah can tweet more of the food she'll make that April won't be able to eat

>Redpilling twisted ideologues that want to destroy Western Civilization
It ain't happening.

I thought it was always a shithole

It's not even that complicated. All he has to do is ask for the documents from the investigation. he can read them while he takes a shit in the morning.

>Trumpposted and made Trump the Presedent
>Joeposted and made Joe being investigated for murder
Can we Awoopost Awoos into reality now?

It's only like 10 mins long; don't be a lazy nigger - go watch!

Find me a 100 year old man with that much hair.

Fucking nazis. Bureau of Livestock and Mines too. That puddle remark was no exaggeration. FDA too. Even the fucking CDC gets into the act. Your food has been won by an epic battle against soviet forces, user.

Thanks for my daily dose of propaganda Google, and from CNN nonetheless

They'll just not all Muslim for the most part. I'm obviously biased, but I find it hard to believe there's many fence sitters on the subject .

What I really want to see is him retweet African necklacing.

>recoil from the gun makes the female officer lose control over her weapon
makes me think

35-50 range are iirc

That's the best part about it. Trump didn't "say" anything about anything really. But the entire media did :D

No, it's for the afterlife

Women are weak and shouldn't be in the force?

>Drop the knife!
>Doesn't drop the knife
Just shoot him

it just says they removed her while possibly erroneously referring to her as CNN's
regardless, April is not invited

Is it really that unusual? Here in Canada it's not really an issue.

>that's the real headline
oh god, they are fucking scared

>he uses the news app

See
Scum of The Earth.

>allowing niggers to stay in our country
Indefensible

How big of a puddle are we talking ? How do they even know about it?

don't you see what's happening user? (((they))) are sacrificing a few of their old ranks and setting up trump for a ginormous sexual harassment scandal that will linger like muh russia in hopes he'll be forced to resign or impeached.

Hey, drop the knife.

It used to be great. Some people say it was ruined when we let the Irish in during the 1800s, it might have been all the Italians we let in who knows? All I know is that 4000 human sacrifices are done in that city every year these days.

does anyone have a link to the speech today?

>current year +2.88
>still questioning Trump's competency
Yeah Zlumph just got lucky his entire fucking life.
Poor Madam President.

Was, but the police department used to have bretty good standards on selection

no, they can dispatch just fine.

Why does the media always try to focus on *who* the president retweets rather than the content of the tweet?
Is this just idpol or ad hominem or a little of both? Is there another term for this (besides jewry/kikery)

he was shitposting about recording Comey conversations that it turned out he didn't have, though

Any /fit/bros here? My muscles feel sore as shit from my workout yesterday, do I go tomorrow regardless? Heard it gets even worse if you just rest it off

Lefties will doublethink it away even if a muzzie were gutting them where they stand. Might sway fencesitters.

>April is not invited

>But some journalists have already had the choice made for them. April Ryan, the White House correspondent for American Urban Radio Networks and a CNN contributor, told the Post she was not invited for the first time in 20 years covering the White House. “I don’t think I was overlooked,” she said. “I think they don’t like me. For whatever reason, they have disdain for me.”

Can you explain further that puddle remark?

Aye
Same with the military, unless they're connecting calls or secretaries they can fuck off

>*Drops knife*
As simple as that

A small one. And they will send people to sneak around your property.

>all the comments on Joes VEVO channel for his christmas songs are about Lori

not that I know of, it's just media being pieces of shit

>can dispatch just fine.
Fuckin useless. People didn't create the police so they could "dispatch fine".

I'm not a farmer, but my father works in our state's Department of Environment and Natural Resources which works with the EPA, plus I've worked on plenty of software programs involving regulations the EPA imposed. Like that thing Trump talked about today about "the little puddle on your property that you can't touch or you'd go to jail"? That's all true. You have to get a permit to touch groundwater and shit because muh environment and muh fishies and shit. Hell I just worked on a program for our Department of Game, Fish, and Parks where to alter shorelines, control vegetation growth in water bodies, or use special equipment near water bodies you had to get a permit and to get this permit you applied, and a regulator would come out and assess the whole situation in person and tell you if it was okay or not. Back to my dad, he deals in drinking water regulations and the EPA keeps lowering the amount of minerals allowed in public water systems, to a point where public systems just can't filter and regulate to keep up and so they break the rules, but not on purpose, it just isn't possible for these systems to keep up with the EPA's bullshit. Thankfully Trump is fixing this as we speak and regulations have already been lifted in a lot of areas.

>For whatever reason, they have disdain for me.
Probably all those times you accused Trump and his staff of being racists based on no evidence and how you called them racist again whenever they called you out.

No, every other day.

Trump will never resign and he won't be impeached.

Hands up don't shoot!

Oh my bad. Based on the pic you used, I thought you meant that speech. Should have been more careful in reading. Insult retracted. It'll be posted soon on the WH website or in today's pastebin. Again, sorry

>MSM still hasn't given shoutout to our NAZI WOLF GIRL
Are they sexist?

Because that worked so well last time. Trump is bulletproof.

Until the early 2000's no force anywhere would let someone with tatts become a cop plain and simple
Slowly it's being removed as a rule in places all over the country
Iirc in my state you can't become a cop if you have them but once you're a cop as long as they cannot be visible in any way in short sleeve uniform you can get them

Speciest too

Is this the part where the Left acts like they (Michael Moore, for example) weren't the ones that pushed and kept the Joe/Lori killing theory going for years?

Trump sarcastically refers to it in a tweet referencing firing people over allegations and amnesia sweeps the MSM.

>It's real
youtube.com/watch?v=yQRhEOhMYzg&list=PLGQyO8qjhb3E-4MIVwI3kTppHzpbg0fAL

I liked when she asked the White House to confirm whether slavery was bad

Aye

>But Scarborough remembers their relationship fraying as early as December 2015 when then-candidate Trump suggested all Muslims should be banned from entering the U.S. "That's when Mika and I said, 'I could never vote for him.'" On December 11th, 2015, Trump tweeted that the show "just went off the rails. I will beat Hillary easily – she does not want to run against me. I am tuning them out, waste of time."

>Even after that though, Trump, Scarborough and Brzezinski maintained the semblance of a relationship. "Then we called him up the morning of the election, because we thought he was gonna lose," Scarborough continues. "And I said, 'Listen. I hope we’ll be friends after this. I know this wasn't easy for you. I know we didn't agree with everything you did. But it's tough for you and your family to stick your neck out there. And then he won. And it was like, 'Oh my god.'"

Kek

How big is there staff that they can send people. From what i heard you have farms bigger than Luxembourg.

Tomorrow is going to be the other day, I guess I will just take a break every next day

Good. (((Southern))) wearing those fucking abhorrent leggings and saying shit like #animeright was more than enough of that fucking shit.

He never claimed to "have" anything. He just said he hoped no one was recording.

They can't. Awoo is just too cute. They'd be hard pressed to say that an innocent looking wolf girl is a hate symbol.