Stop watching anime

Stop watching anime

Other urls found in this thread:

animenostalgiabomb.com/princess-mononoke-hayao-miyazaki-interview-animerica-december-1999/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Stop watching HIS anime
fixed

I already have. Anime is bad.

Naw the old anime are great, all of today's anime is terrible trash

>vargposting on Sup Forums

>comes back to making anime and shits on modern anime for attention a bit after he said he was "retiring"
As soon as Miyazaki stops being a lying piece of shit who has his head way up his ass. Maybe.

One bucket of chicken please.

Stop blending herbs and spices

Stop being a leftist misanthropic commie.

I did in 2013

All anime is bad. Everything is bad. Life is bad. Humanity is bad. This universe is bad. Why haven't we ended it all yet? Fuck this gay earth.

Anime really is goddamn terrible, more cause of the current producers approach and uttet lack of standards within the increasingly obsessive and fringe but high spending fanbase. I'm only even following news for another week itself and then it and its community of weird militant shit heads and creepers can go duck itself forever in all honesty

More like the current way that most anine is made now it has no chance at being good for all but a fringe demographic right from the get go. Thay fringe demographic is more than enough to support it though so the industry keeps coming back to targeting them and their extreme narrow branch of interests which basically are flashy character designs and shipping.

Stop being a triggered bitch

Does Miyazaki hate manga too

Just like a lot of anime is bad, so are a lot of manga. So sure, he likely doesn't think highly of the industry. Keep in mind he doesn't hate anime or manga.

miyazaki doesnt dislike anime though. sure he generalizes it because there is a lot of shit anime that ruins potential with cliches and shit characters. he loves the world of animation but we cant blame the guy for hating something that it legit bad and has tons of problems

stop posting this meme

Sup Forumsni/mu/ crossover memes are some of the greatest on this site

I think /ck/ is the only board that tops them

is miyazaki the varg of anime?

Make me, bitch boi.

Sup Forums really can't seem to help but forever rehash the same shit constantly. Its been going on all year

Stop eating fried chicken

It's not an Sup Forums meme, and I've only been seeing it here in the last like two months. Unless you mean Miyazaki shit in general, in which case that's been going on for over two years straight now.

Have you actually looked into Miyazaki's opinions on anime at all? He's ridiculously finicky and hates a bunch of great shit for bizarre reasons, and I'm not just talking about recent stuff. He's on record trashing stuff like Yamato, Gundam, Joe, etc. decades ago as signs of the degradation of then-modern anime. I absolutely can blame him for having trash taste.

He sounds like Sup Forums.

Play video games and read books

No I don't mean specifically miyazaki just in general. Same threads and shitposts every day

Why are you still here faggot? Kys

"Don't sit around watching animation! Study hard, so you can do something good for the Earth."
-Miyazaki

animenostalgiabomb.com/princess-mononoke-hayao-miyazaki-interview-animerica-december-1999/

You are an awful, bland being

My lord, why is he so great?

Is that the KFC guy?

Can you kill yourself already faggot? why are still here?

Newcancer

Tis the season for sage n' onion stuffing, no need to fuck with an absolute classic

You mean like every single board?