RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY

Just an absolutely fucking livid user here who also has 78.3 bitcoin (Want some? Paid literal dirt for them in 2011)

Legit pissed to see OUR president be so fucking high energy and get 0 meme returns on twitter (normie news) + dozens of massive libjew scandals that get no traction

>pic related

GIVING AWAY 10 BITCOIN (100k $) IF WE CAN REVIVE Sup Forums AND GET #AWAN TRENDING ON TWITTER

Requirments:

>At least 5 Active Awan threads on Sup Forums (creater gets 0.5 btc-(five thousand fucking dollars) if thread has 100+posters

>1/2 of people that

>Read summary (will post)

>Active, beneficial discussion

>TOP 5 TRENDING ON TWITTER #Awan
>Screenshot proof so you can post it in victory thread and get your btc (1/3 of anons who show that they even tweeted once will get 0.1 btc (1000usd) I'll personally help you set up a wallet (easy af)

Yup, OP is indeed a faggot

Can I haz bitcoin now?

Not kidding, I'll give you .1 if it gets trending

Also summary above^

>0.2 BTC for any anons that give rundown of scandal (screenshot and post it victory thread for delivery)

BONUS:

>ONE WHOLE BITCOIN IF ANYBODY GETS 2K LIKES/UPGAYS ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE

I can pay you more that your faggot lib employers shill, just shitpost on twitter for me instead

Also 0.1 btc to the first well used digits

Define well-used?

Czech em

rolling

You're probably full of shit but whatever

1JhhNrR7DCyqjYjsap8h3mENkb4CKcCQFZ

>AWAN

JIDF DETECTED

JIDF DETECTED

Gimme something high energy

What the fuck, how did you exchange dirt for bitcoins?

AWAN WAS WORKING FOR MOSSAD

>200th haha u mad whiteboy???

He's literally stole over 1000 gigs of data and sent it to Pakistan while the entire dem congressional establishment knew about it and nothing happened

Also over 40 Dems signed off on his falsified documents, a federal offense. So anybody whose ever wanted to drain the swamp should shill the fuck outta this. I'm literally paying you faggits

Fuck off Jason

Trump 2020

digits and awan takes them all down

>could've had 1000$

Ahahahahahahaha

>Can't save Israel.
Hahahahahhahahahahhaa

No I'm just well set in life and care about people knowing the truth. If it trends I'll give you .15 just for your remaining sliver of faith

Fuck it, I'll do anything for this shit to go viral

>FIRST TRIPS GETS .4 BTC
>FIRST QUADS GETS .5 BTC

SHILL FOR ME AND FOR YOUR EMPEROR AND FOR THE TRUTH

Rollan again!

Check em!

rolling poop

rolllllll

noo

rolling. [email protected] is my paypal

checkem

Retweet what I screenshoted in the OP and post pic. .1 (about 1000 usd) is yours friend

Quads faggot

trips

BUMP

Did not mean to use faggot meme flag
Also you cunts are forgetting a key part of this

GET. AWAN. TRENDING. ON. TWITTER

>YOU DONT NEED LUCK OR DIGITS, IF YOU POST SOMETHING THAT GETS 10 OR MORE RETWEETS ILL GIVE THE FIRST 15 PEOPLE WITH PROOF .1 BTC!!!!!!!!

>MAKE A FUCKING THREAD OR EVEN SUMMARIZE AWAN SCANDAL AND YOU GET .2-.5 BTC IF THE TWITTER TREND HAPPENS

awww man im broke aswell, sure hope OP is not Larping, cause i really need these trips.

Rollioo

observe

if i get this i gotta set up a btc wallet...

That bitcoin is mine, checkem

Gimmie the trips damn it

Re roll

dollan pls

>151392637

but but i like rollan

how do u set up a wallet anyway?

Re-Rollllling

Hitler did nothing wrong

Awan gets investigated brings down DWS who sings like a bird against Hilary

not even a dubbs poster in this thread.

>MAKE A FUCKING THREAD OR EVEN SUMMARIZE AWAN SCANDAL AND YOU GET .2-.5 BTC IF THE TWITTER TREND HAPPENS

YOU FAGGOTS HAVE 0 EFFORT OR WILL

NEXT ROLL WINNER IS IT, ONLY OTHER WAY YOURE GETTING JEW COINS IS IN GREEN

Rollin lad

signed off on his passport or what?

>OP is only get in this thread and i dont see no threads or tweets being posted. im off to kys myself.

1prFoENqvTG1HetzbyPoRLug3BWg1XZjw
Is Christmas coming early?

Bitcoin will rally when the stock market corrects.

Checked, rolling for that sweet bit, fuck the Awans and fuck HRC and fuck DWS

Now, what would a pakistani duo be doing with classified information in the government's IT department?

#AWAN

Re-roll. Come on baby, daddy’s trying to fly back home to the States for Christmas

Hey user, I'm broke as fuck. I've was born a poor-fag and have spent everything learning to code. I'm real close but times are tough. Can you help me?

Rolling

How did you get a get

Did anyone asks for wallet proofs

>Not knowing what gorge means
Burger education

Accepting all bitcoin donations you fat american fuck

1FLn3kxdpFRxMDYcXdQtUv5EKqpo9wNaAE

This daddy is already fucking your wifes son over there, peace out brian you fucking manlet.

Kill all niggers and kikes, 1488

Winrar?

Not knowing what a metaphor is

9/11
>999

Bumppp

Nice try UN nigger, my wife and I are right here in Bongistan memeing for trump on the daily.

tfw too early

nobody else to help to me

13hTmidjww3MgHKXus2Z3zup4ZuvALG5YE

I don't even want the coins desu

Oh shit

aight

This is not a metaphor, this contradicts the point you are trying to pass, retard.

MADMAN ROLL

yeah i said ur wifes son, fuck sake brian get with it.

I REALLY WANT TO BELIEVE YOU

If it gets trending on twitter I'll give both of you .5 btc, just screenshot proof that this is you and post it in the victory thread

Don’t even want your bitcoins, but I’ll bump any awan thread. It’s enraging this hasn’t received more attention. Genuinely curious as to why it hasn’t. Maybe if we can figure that out, we can come up with better memes.

>In b4 script kiddie gets it.

first for jew coins

I don't even have a wallet lol.

The only Brian here is you till you get a get

1KqwiRvFPC4kQSuswM9AKX2wDg9gBkttuz

Give me bitcoin quads or trips Kek, ill buy kek merch and setup a whole temple in my room for you. Please Kek, just this once

Fuck me so close

into the cuckshed with (You)

Sure thing
I'll get to work

1kuR1RC58TAKhjUuywXAndWbmMjkNNmqX

Not going to lie, this is a genius method of applied memetics.

If I hadn't personally sworn myself off twitter I may take .1 Btc to shill.

pls

Rolling again. Feed me bitcoins

rolling

I DON'T HAVE A WALLET FUCK

I don't care if anyone believes this or if you send me bitcoin op, but I want to help uncover the truth here.
I am a former democratic aide who was fired last year for unrelated issues (can't give more details). I had several interactions with Ibid awan and met imran once at a party. I can tell you first hand that Ibid was not in any way shape or form a tech guy. He struggled on basic stuff and would get frustrated and just take equipment to his office for "examination" where it would just stay until whoever wanted it just gave up or forgot about it. I don't have anything conclusive, but I will tell you that several of us noticed irregularities in DCCC financing consistent with money being siphoned off through fake consultant charges for services that as far as we could tell were never rendered. I believe these may have been connected to the operation the awans were running trading under the table intel with the pakistanis. It might pay to look through financial documents from the DCCC hack last year especially late 2014 and early 2015.

1PFRbJ4NF5vhQngh38cRi9gb48w4N4Z9rM in case op is feeling generous

ID even has doubles come on...

I don't have internet access. Any other way?