Women on Sup Forums

Do women actually exist on here, or is that all just a big meme? Why would women even want to be on here, they wouldn't like what we're talking about. If your a women and use Sup Forums, please explain why, I would really like to know.

If you convince people you're a woman you'll get a lot of (You)s otherwise I'm sure they make up less than 2%

I'm a woman with a feminine penis

>they wouldn't like what we're talking about

Imagine you see the world around you change and everyone loves the idea but you. So you sit in your house, lonely, getting fat on mummy milk.

But then the next time you go outside it hits you like a hammer. Everyone is brown. No English to be heard for miles. You consider whether it's worth even going to your welfare appointments in this nightmare.

So you scream but no sound comes out. Then you hear a rustle in the leaves... *Sup Forums* it whispers to you. You go home and consider this tantalising tickeet into a world of escape.

And then you dive.

>Do women actually exist on here
no

you're just a faggot

Racist nigger

There are a lot of hambeasts from tumblr that go on Sup Forums for shipping threads

I suppose your right.

I browse Sup Forums because I would rather surround myself with relatively redpilled media instead of using social media or other soygoy shit

>you're just a faggot
Why the homophobia?

I'm a women :)

Fuck off leaf

I want to be a qt girl
Does that count as being a woman?

tits?

Do you have tits?

for the right price

There's only anons and attentionwhores here.

Most women on most boards are mentally unstable or just bored and looking for some cheap compliments.
(I'm looking at you, /soc/)

Overall not the kind of person you'd want to meet, online or anywhere else.
At least, if you have the tiniest shred of self-respect.

They are mostly lurkers, shitposters and phony traditionalists. Almost more annoying than leafs.

I have seen women on Sup Forums but most of them are cam-whores. Lauren southern(an e-persona) also lurks here. Maybe most women feel uncomfortable revealing their gender here out of fear that they will be asked to show boobz. But still the majority of Sup Forums is men

this. I cannot stand the world we live in. Mainstream media, politics, and discourse are horrible, both on the Democrat and Republican sides and everything in between. I see white people demonized simply for existing, targeted demographic replacement of my people, rampant degeneracy, normalization of pedophilia, and so many more horrible things, and the more I discover, the more distant I get from "acceptable" thought.

I don't agree with everything on Sup Forums, of course. But it sure as hell beats mindlessly watching Fox News or arguing with idiots on Tumblr or taking BuzzFeed quizzes about which black actress I'm most like based on my star sign.

Sup Forums challenges you to think outside of the narrative. I like that about this site.

Initially, though, I came for the memes.

this

i don't like niggers jews or myself it was only a matter of time

tits?

>Initially, though, I came for the memes.
no, you didn't. you came as a bernie/hillary supporter

Just go on /soc/ and see all those roasties.

Moot opened the gates for the normies.

I mean just because I watch a horror movie doesn't mean I empathise with all the actors. But it also doesn't mean I can't take a few good quotes home.

No, I didn't. I grew up conservative. I've always been right-wing. Now. I'm just even further right. Hillary is a disgrace to all women and Bernie is a senile Commie wannabe with no understanding of basic economics. No thank you.

Because I hate that shit about reality tv and nail varnish. I don;t understand it either.

>uncomfortable revealing their gender here out of fear that they will be asked to show boobz
the whole point of "tits or gtfo" is that this is the internet and your gender doesn't mean jack shit. they should feel uncomfortable because all that matters on an anonymous message board is the content of your post. not your race, gender, religion, etc.
someone post that more eloquent screen cap of why tits or gtfo is cool and good on Sup Forums.

Post boobs or I don't believe you.

(((Who’s))) counting?

there are no women on Sup Forums
there is only, and will only ever be, TayTay

>literally worst girl in Kono Suba

>i'm a woman
>does not post her tits with timestamp
why

larp

darkness?

>slav girl
>using :)