KEBAB REMOVER OFFS HIMSELF

>Praljak yelled, 'I am not a war criminal!' and drank a dark liquid from a small bottle seconds after losing his appeal against a 20-year prison sentence at the International Criminal Tribunal in the Netherlands on Wednesday.

>Praljak was one of six Croatian politicians sentenced to jail for their involvement in a campaign to drive Muslims out of a would-be Bosnian Croat mini-state in Bosnia in the early 1990s.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5128353/UN-war-crimes-convict-claims-taken-poison-court.html
archive.is/CXOGS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PK8QZothDjg
youtu.be/7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak
youtube.com/watch?v=PJCZjNY4tGA
youtube.com/watch?v=cIkv6PmmsEA
youtube.com/watch?v=EIhlVrLRAAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HE WAS A GUD BOI
UNIRONICALLY

>murders thousands of innocent people
>i'm not a war criminal

Are slavs genuinely the dumbest people in existence?

youtube.com/watch?v=PK8QZothDjg

cheers brothers

>ablablbubaub muslims are people

see He didn't. It was war.

>muh bridges caused unimaginable loss
>muh why dubious claims about not knowing what soldiers did
>muh muzzshit lives matter

You are seeing this just now?

Shut up and type F for respect

DEUS VULT

youtu.be/7U9lVjZg-Kg

eat shit

>attacks civillians
>"I'm not a war criminal!"

He went out like a bitch.

Same innocent people who were murdering Christians back then and are now leaving Bosnia to go join ISIS in the tens of thousands?
Those innocent people?

Drink up!

Quick rundown of the war?

F

Good goyim.
Don't mind us.
We're just putting your Balkan daughters in rape camps while we arrest and try your leaders after bombing you back to the Stone Age.
Thanks Clintonbama!

No muslim is a civilian. Their religion is a religion of war. All followers of Islam are compelled to die for Islam.

ITT: assblasted Slavs crying about nothing

This. He got to choose how he went.

this
i havent seen any allegation other than muh bridge
is that really the only thing they could find?

Use youtube

because it's better to cry about diversity right?

koja si ti pička materina jebem ti alaha u tvoje ime smeće jedno
ni ne shvaćaš što ovo znači, znači da je ova presuda spriječila svaku šansu za pomirbu, a to znači da sljedeći put kroz 2-3 godine mi i Srbi dolazimo po vas SKUPA. A onda će oni uzet sjever a mi jug, a vi će te nestati sa lica zemlje

I fucking hate americans

Too soon.

Honestly top yourself

How the hell did he smuggle poison into the proceedings? Did someone from the inside help him?

NOT A WAR CRIMINAL.
R
PRALJAK
R
R
R
R

it's the bridge thing and allegedly mistreating civvies
which are either false or he just didn't know his soldiers did that
also even if he did do those things the muzzshits did worse
it'd be like putting entente generals in prison for using mustard gas after it was used on them

shhhhh because it was against muslims it's A-OK
that said I'll give it to him that it was a very chad way to die

>Literally guilty by probable knowledge association

Some straight up inquisition tier shit right here.

>muslims
>innocent
pick one

for real,he died with honor,he could practicaly go home in few days since he did 2/3 of his sentence.Right now I feel bad for how much we helped muslim scum,and this is what we get back...

More important

He served his sentance alredy he was practicaly free man

I thought Respect started with a R.
Not F.

>muslims
>innocent
lol

Really?

Rundown:

>Croat general who removed muslim shits in the Yugoslav war, defending Christians.
>Put on trial for (((war crimes)))
>Goes to the Hague voluntarily 15 years ago to prove his innocence
>Spends 2/3 of the sentence therefore was to be released immediately
>Court tells him he is guilty after all and sentences him to 20 years (he would still get out soon since he spent 2.3 of it in prison already)
>Says fuck your rules I go down how I want and drinks Hemlock poison like a boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww

He said “Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. I reject your judgment with contempt.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak

Slobodan PraljakJust was a Bosnian Croat engineer, film and theatre director, businessman, author and retired general in the Croatian Army. This madman graduated from 3 different colleges (College of Computing and Electrical Engineering, Philoshopy and Dramatic Art) all with high marks, wrote dozens of books, made plays and television series and was a Philosophy and Sociology professor .

He voluntarily joined the newly formed Croatian Armed Forces after the outbreak of the Croatian War of Independence. He formed a unit composed of the Zagreb artists and intellectuals. Although he did not have any military education, he successfully defended this position from the technically superior forces of the Yugoslav People's Army and the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina. Then he proceeded to remove Bosniak muslim shits and the Saudi mujahedeen sent to Bosnia, who were attacking and slaughtering innocent Christians in the war.

And mind you that he voluntarily surrendered to the International Court, not caught, only for all of this fuckery to happen in the end.

Press F

yes
see

Some real Samurai shit... at least he made me proud

He'd already served 15 years out of a 20 year sentence.

This was all about sending a message.

yeah he did like 2/3 of his sentence and he could go home real soon.

basically this

>This madman graduated from 3 different colleges (College of Computing and Electrical Engineering, Philoshopy and Dramatic Art) all with high marks and made a documentary film, a movie and a tv series and he also served 2/3 times which means he would free right after the verdict

>No muslim is a civilian

I didn't know that even muslim women and children are trained soldiers and killers. I guess converting to islam makes you a fiercer soldier than even the Spartans right?

youtube.com/watch?v=PJCZjNY4tGA

milli boze jebem li im boga

I was just asking for information that wasn't jewish propoganda, twat. It's not exactly something we ever hear about over here so I guess I'll just check Wikipedia and and believe their account of it.

>imagine being so small and insignificant to the world that your war gets forgotten

insert idontthinkaboutyouatall.png

F

DEUS VULT

>he's innocent cuz he dindu nufffin

He's ultimately responsible for his soldiers actions hence why he is guilty. This Geneva conventions 101.

Who brought it upon us but ourselves? That's why I'm saying we're dumb. inb4 someone calls me a roach and not a slav, I'm an atheist and there's nothing I want more than the Turkish invasion never to have happened.

Based

>In 1970, he graduated as an electrical engineer at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Zagreb with a GPA of 4.5/5. He wrote his thesis on the correction of the chromatic image in the main of an electrical signal for television work. In 1971, he graduated from the Zagreb Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, majoring in philosophy and sociology. In 1972, he graduated from the Zagreb Academy of Dramatic Art. At first, he worked as manager of the electronics laboratory at the Nikola Tesla Vocational High School, and since 1972 as a freelance artist. Praljak was also a theater director in theaters in Zagreb, Osijek and Mostar. He directed the television series Blesan i Tulipan [Blesan and Tulipan], television dramas Novela od Stanca and Sargaško more [Sargasso Sea], documentaries Smrt psa (1980) [Death of a Dog], Sandžak and Duhan [Tobacco] (both in 1990), and film Povratak Katarine Kožul (1989) [Return of Katarina Kožul].

Dude was an engineer, artist, and philosopher

But there are Muslim women and children being trained as soldiers. Its not that they're fiercer than the Spartans, its that they are brainwashed into literally blowing themselves up.

>innocent
>people
They were neither.

Listen faggot Muslims are naturally born decievers those women and children could have ran but they stayed and tried to pull attention away and conceal jihadis that were literally waiting to kill a Croat or Serb you have no idea how bad these people are and how deluded in their own religion they are. They would sacrifice their own children to praise Allah and there are many such cases.

>died with Honor

Killing your self isn't honourable at all. It's just pathetic.

literal patrician

And now he's a dead slav.

There are plenty of docus that just state the facts.

>cant corner the croat

You think this will cause unrest again? or has the country turned a new stone

You're still going to be purged.

Why?

Thanks.

F

>oy vey! the audacity of this goy

>most destructive and genocidal war in Europe since WW2
I agree our region is irrelevant but this really is a case of American ignorance.

Seriously motherfuckin this.

He practiced what he preached. Last time we had this amount of based, Göring offed himself

Thats not what the Japanese thought, or the Romans.

baby-tier and historically illiterate understanding of honor detected

>Who brought it upon us but ourselves? That's why I'm saying we're dumb
totally true
it's "our" fault
traitorous croats gave up on them

Brave man. Another nail in the coffin of (((The Hague Tribunal))).

A perfect fuck you to end the whole farce.

>Dying a slave is honorable

it still doesn't warrant a 20 year sentence for something most likely subjected to hyperbole

oh god, im dying here

Who's sending a message now eh?

top lel

>what is sudoku

Based man defended his people from ISIS-tier muslims

Sorry, bro. Our history lessons are just holocaust and 1960s civil rights for the most part. I'll be happy to learn more about this, though.

Hague is done, eventually people will realise how Jewish influenced it is and how it seems to sway everything in favour of the muslims.

hordes of turkish terrorists from the heart of saudi arabia led by Ali bin Izetbegović march towards bosnia, the southern serbian province wich borders saudi arabia and iran, led by fast turkish flute magic and mesmerizing imam songs

orthodox christian serbs defend with accordion virtuoso magic, fast accordion magic which kills the turk. tupac rises from the grave and helps the serbs with his fast rapping skills

but, everything changed when the croat nation attacked

well i think croats were always agains splitting of bosnia in 2 or 3 parts and now i dont know we were always that missing link that saved bosnia from splitting...

And also Croats in bosnia are 2nd class citizens and only one that love bosnia (bosnians jsut cry for Tito and want to get fucked by anyone)... everything is possible

Some kind of tetris game.

>sudoku
jajajajajajajaja

>martyrdom is dishonoring

We also need a mash-up with the Vegas "shooter"

Did he kill more or less innocent Muslims than the average drone strike does?

>destroyed 16th century bridge
>harms muslims
I don't want to destroy history either but bridge destruction is usually to slow traffic.

Was he secretly a bosnian roach who never drank alcohol, took a 'shot' (with alcohol) and subsequently died of acute alcohol poisoning? If so, I don't think this is the last we heard of it.

it was a supply line
of course he'd destroy it
it was repaired after btw

>P*les are human beings

gotta selfhonor trips of the truth
>Thread theme btw:
youtube.com/watch?v=EIhlVrLRAAc

>innocent Muslims

That seems a bit contradictory.

>Firebombs cities full of innocents

They'll be glad to hear their complains get addres- Oh wait

>Bl*cks arent for slave labour

>Bosnian Muslim population.

Wait, so was he attacking enemy combatants, non-militant but supportive civilians, or simply innocent people that happened to be muslim?

So they gave this guy 20 years in prison for having a supply convoy stopped and tearing down a bridge?

What a load.

But if he removed himself.... Was he a kebab all along?

Alright non-combatants? I guess?