How common is antisemitism any smart people here?

1.are you antisemitic?
2.what is your degree of education?
3.mental health issues?
4.IQ scores?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/ie-ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=YR_LrB4tfew
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Putin-First-Soviet-government-was-mostly-Jewish-317150
theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/2010/11/im-glad-that-gruesome-story-of-katyn.html
forward.com/the-assimilator/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/#ixzz3EcOS0HbX
forward
unvis.it/forward.com/the-assimilator/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/#ixzz3EcOS0HbX
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. open
2. borders
3. for
4. Israel

what happens when i write sage in the options

israel pays thousands for goyim to leave

1.are you antisemitic?
>No, but I’ve been told I am.

>bachelors in public policy

3.mental health issues?
>Yes, several.

4.IQ scores?
>Don’t know.

are you getting help for mental health issues?

i'm burying myself in Israel
so moran's don't attack grave

inb4 raging Irish heritage

youtube.com/watch?v=YR_LrB4tfew

far less anti Semites than i thought
hmm?

1. Yes
2. A.A.S. in lab tech, B. S. in molecular bio, multiple ASCP certifications
3. Depression, alcoholism, anxiety
4. No idea.

Gas the kikes.

You mean WE pay thousands.

don't you guys get tired of blaming everything on Jews

Yeah im sleepy too, maybe we should get some rest huh?

shadow government blacksite nazis are coming for you, can you feel the gas working?

1 - Not absolutely I guess, but if I were allowed to get rid of say 1k people in the name of improving the world, probably 80%+ would be hebes.
2 - STEM BS
3 - none diagnosed, but my wife will probably drive me fucking bananas eventually if we don’t get divorced (no kids yet at least)
4 - measured low 140s in middle school, though I honestly feel slightly dumber that that now in adulthod

I've got a BSc and I'm not anti-jewish... I'm just not thrilled by the conspiracy of financiers and industrialists at the top of the pyramid who happen to be jewish. I half expect Israel to become a killing ground should these freaks incite the Third World War... not to mention them having propped up Hitler and allowed him to holocaust a bunch of jews.

1. Probably
2. My what?
3. I pour salt on slugs to watch them melt
4. intelligence quotient 140 Mensa certified member.

i feel bad for anti Semites they spend there entire lives believing they can save the world by killing a minority of innocent civilians

1. (answer I disagree with)
2. kindergarten
3. delusional narcissism, crippling depression, mood swings, addictive personality, small benis
4. 67
btfo xd

1. Yes, antisemitism is a natural instinct against natural behaviours of the jewish ilk.
2. Im an engineer.
3. Heh, typical jewish strategy, trying to discredit one's opinion based on "mental health issues" which were mostly invented by jews.
You are a human virus.
4. I took 2 tests, on 1st i got 134, on 2nd 122.

End you life, you data-mining rat.

>1.are you antisemitic?
Yes. I do not share such views in public either.

>2.what is your degree of education?
BS in Neuroscience, which was a mistake. Back for a BS in CS.

>3.mental health issues?
I have never been diagnosed with mental health issues. I do not take meds either.

>4.IQ scores?
I have never taken one and don't care.

as an engineer arent you thankful for the work of many Jew scientists like leo szilard, einstein and others if jews were evil why would they have worked so hard to make these contributions to the world

1. no
2. bachelor's in philosophy
3. none
4. professionally evaluated at 157

you probably read the Antichrist me too
but i didn't believe the sweeping generalizations he made about all jews

I can make you believe anything about me that I want you to.

1.are you antisemitic? Y
2.what is your degree of education? College Degree
3.mental health issues? Autistic
4.IQ scores? 134-138

The Virgin Antisemite vs, The Chad Soyboy

in my experience Jews are usually very benevolent people who make contributions to civilization look at all the Nobel laureates inventors scientists who work together with goyim

see we can work together

Jews are overrepresented in academia. Of course there are good Jewish scientists, but they tend to receive more attention compared to others. Moreover, antisemitism is typically targeted at the nepotistic behavior of Jews and their hypocritical, slimey behavior.

I dislike how the media portrays Jews as innocent. Jews make up roughly 2% of USA's population, yet the majority of policy makers, federal reserve chairmen & financiers, media pundits, filmmakers, pawnbrokers, and various political and ideological tastemakers are Jewish. They occupy positions of power & influence far out of proportion to their number. Furthermore, 48% of the billionaires in USA are Jewish.

Moreover, Bolshekism was mostly a Jewish invention to destabilize the traditional cultures of nations that gave them solidarity.

Putin: First Soviet Government was Mostly Jewish
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Putin-First-Soviet-government-was-mostly-Jewish-317150

theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/2010/11/im-glad-that-gruesome-story-of-katyn.html

"85 to 90% of the foreigners helping the Chinese at the time of the Communist takeover were Jewish."

forward.com/the-assimilator/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/#ixzz3EcOS0HbX

Mao ordered a general campaign to destroy The Four Olds: Old Customs, Old Culture, Old Habits, and Old Ideas. Massive amount of Buddhist statues, ancient scrolls, porcelains were destroyed.

Finally, Jew are responsible for the abomination called "Critical Theory" and "Frankfurt School", which treats all social constructs as illegitimate use of power and relativizes all knowledge. It tends to promote degeneracy too with the likes of Susan Sontag who glorified Marquis de Sade to the goy whilst while hypocritically embracing Israel and its treatment towards Palestinians.

"Do not save Goyim in danger of death.
Show no mercy to the Goyim."
- Talmud

Alternatively

>forward com/the-assimilator/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/#ixzz3EcOS0HbX
unvis.it/forward.com/the-assimilator/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/#ixzz3EcOS0HbX

>Nobel laureates
The Nobel Prize is politically motivated.

A dead Jew is a good Jew. Check here: I'd be scared if I were you. A lot of people are waking up and next time there's going to be a real Holocaust that is 100x more than the traditional false narrative spread.

antisemite here

i dont have an education im a rural farmer

my iq is 76 i think

maga!

City dweller here. I'm not antisemitic in the slightest.

I am an Economics major and have a mensa verified IQ of 142.

I'm counter-Semitic

cool

nice, fpbp

alright i'm leaving this place is where brains go to rot
i hope you guys get better and continue on your quest for civilization to reach new heights of greatness

Extremely
PhD in nuclear physics
Not that I know
145 on binet stanford scale

1. No.
2. Bachelor of Eng.
3. None
4. Probably lower 130's

Jews aren't maliciously trying to harm the West. Jews are attracted to left wing ideology because it promotes equality between peoples. Jews have been raised with the narrative of persecution against them, from the pharoahs until the holocaust, so a major issue automatically becomes persecution between peoples becoming a big fear for them. Ideologies like communism and American liberalism and libertarianism theoretically solve this so that's why you see them dominates by Jews. They aren't purposely trying to destroy the west or the white race, the retards that say this are projecting their own conniving mentality on others. You just pay attention, the ones that claim the Jews are trying to eliminate whites are the same people that want to elimate blacks and Muslims. It's pure projection of their own psychotic mentality.

1. Yes. I try to redpill people about the hook-nosed menace.
2. I'm attending good University.
3. Depression and anxiety(sometimes is really intense)
4. I think it is 120

1.- Yes
2.- Drop out of college, have my own business
3.- Can't really diagnose myself but I think I used to have depression. Also I am a bit autistic with some topics.
4.- Last time I did a test was in Highschool, 150

No. Doctor cannot find any treatment for me. My reactions to traumatic events, he described are “non human”, saying that everyone he’s treated has endured less and ended up with serious problems.

I do have significant memory loss, doctor suspects I have been tortured, no explanations for scars, can’t remember where they came from. It’s funny because whenever I call him, he picks up on the first ring assuming I’m going to blow up the world. I’m actually a pretty peaceful person, I just have odd emotions/reactions.

my theory is people hate Jews because their ancestors were christian and Christians worst enemy is the Jew

>150

Your IQ would have to be sub 100 to believe that test was accurate.

1. Yes
2. Bachelor's in CS and Math
3. None that I know of
4. 103 (I took the WISC-V when I was 7).

"Antisemitic" is a bullshit word used to trigger an emotional response and shut down discussion.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

Great plan: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

Replying to my post, you acted along this subversive schematic:

1. Take personal trait/profession of a prey
2. Find high achieving jews who share such personal trait/profession
3. Try to guilt-trip prey, expose high-achieving jew's positive contribution to the world

by the way engineer != scientist, especially physicist
oh and szilard and einstein worked on fucking ATOMIC BOMB which was about to be used on the very people who tried to remove their ilk from gene pool.

>thankful for the work
>they have worked so hard to make these contributions to the world

Thatsdouble layered subversion and i bet you dont even realized that. That pattern of behavior is ingrained in you. You're a natural jew. I see through your mind as through glass.

You better pray that not too many whites take up classes on subversion. Do you know why? We will vastly outperform you in that field.

"Jews are so stupid!" - dr Joseph Goebbels in his diaries.

Meant WISC-IV*

I don't consider myself a genius or anything if that brings you some peace of mind

1. I think the Jews should be exterminated
2. Degree, lawyer's qualification
3. No
4. IQ is a Jewish scheme, never taken a test

1. Yes.
2. Double M.A. Currently in the process of getting a PhD in philosophy.
3. None.
4. 140+

1. Yes
2. Trade school degree
3. ADHD, took a lot of pills when I was younger
4. 123

I would be labeled an antisemite. I think Jews have higher IQs on average and a propensity towards in group preference. I don't feel any animosity towards them though because I don't think of whites in general as 'my people', I don't care about leftist whites, if they all die that's fine with me.

No degree, Im bipolar, don't know my IQ but I am of average intelligence.

Don't think I don't see you.

Take care sempai, and God bless you.

1. Yes
2. Bachelors in Math and Economics
3. ADHD although I think it's not as real as som say
4. 135 from a recent mensa test 132 in 2nd grade

Yes
B.Sc
Homosexual
Around 100

1. I wouldn't say so, though there are serious issues with the official story of the holocaust, and Jews do seem to demonstrate an extreme in-group preference (made more distasteful by the hypocrisy of it, as they rail against any inkling of white group consciousness).

2. Bachelor's degree + CFA

3. None that I'm aware of

4. Somewhere between 130-140

And i'm anti-semitic towards zionist jews, and the financiers backing them, other jews just get roped in because they feel like they have to defend "their people" and see the hate we project towards their leaders which causes a noticeable backlash from your average jew towards whites, some average jews probably play along with the zionist plan just for the power trip desu, those ones wont have to burn too, but theyll have some answering to do

>1.are you antisemitic?
Not per se, I am against Abrahamistic faiths in general.

>Bachelor in Forest and Nature Management / Environmental sciences. Studying for master in water management.
>3.mental health issues?
Chronic genetic depression, severe panic attacks
>4.IQ scores?
Last checked 4 years ago for psychological research, scored 137

lol

1)anti-zionist
2)biology and chemistry used to be a radar technician
3)diagnosed psychopath
4)145-155

1. sort of
2. work in a trade job 1st year apprentice
3. depression
4. took one online and got 94

1: I have swore my fealty to the white race, and as such I will never stop working to educate people about the kike threat, as they are the primary communal threat to the human race and Western civilization.
2.college, 4 year psychology major
3.none
4.121 verbal 120 spacial no eq quote.

You will not stop us in our holy mission to eradicate the kike.

1.are you antisemitic?
>I acknowledge that Jews have a disproportionate amount of power and that this power is often used to subvert traditional values in favor of relativism and poz. I don't hate anyone because they are Jewish.

>Ph.D. Mathematics (operator algebras)

3.mental health issues?
>no

4.IQ scores?
>I have tested between 110 and 137 with several different tests, safe to say 115-120.

yes
college rn
none that I notice in my daily life.

Counter-semitic
Mba
No

1. Yes, even though I am Jewish myself.

2. University 3-year degree

3. None although typical Jewish tendency towards neuroticism and depression

4. No idea, probably average.

>Niggers paying taxes
>Niggers paying for anything

I don't think so.

what exactly is the antisemitic philosophy?
it can be undermined quite easily

1.not all Jews support immigration actually cant think of one who does its probably a Goy policy
2.they have contributed more per capita to civilization than any people look at all their Nobel prizes
3.the idea of Jews having a weak philosophy is
false they are some of the smartest people in the world
i really have to leave this place it is a shit hole that is counter productive to civilizations progress i support eugenics but not idiotic attempts like this guys

that runon sentence puts you at probably 95

>Evryone on Sup Forums somehow has iq's raging from 135 too 150
>People in general here are relativley retarded
Either IQ isnt worth literarley jackshit. Or you guuys are full off horseshit.
Im going with the second.

3 is a lie
4 is a lie because 3 was such a bad lie

1. Partly.
2. Masters of architecture
3. Diagnosed aspie
4. 154 professionally tested

I’m sick brain illness terminal
I’d like to think my mind is still clear

>sub-90 IQ detected

lol
its not tho

Post real tests results. Not online bullshit and then imma belive the average Sup Forums user is somehow some highly inteligent person(Even tho you guys in reality pobabily amount in average to at least 105-110 range. Hey..Could be worse,you could be as autistic as reditfags are).

>lol its not tho

confirmed walnut brain

Do you have a maid to wipe the drool from your face?

1. Maybe, maybe not, what would you consider antisemitic?
2. MSc in a leading school in my coutry.
3. Not to my knowledge.
4.135 to 145

Ah..The power off human self deception.
Hey,at least you carry at least one psychopath trait. Delusions

1. I'm counter-semitic
2. BSE in Computer Systems Engineering, previous education in Accounting and Computer Science
3. (((Clinical depression)))
4. 145

Smart people like having their brain challenged
Absolute free speech is attractive to us
Anonymity is also ideal for removing biases
You have no idea if i am a bitch faggot trap nigger kike spic or if I look a lot like Hitler.
Most people here are above average IQ.
I would like to throw a rock at you.

>1.are you antisemitic?
Yes.
High school and currently in university.
>3.mental health issues?
None.
>4.IQ scores?
Never measured.

I was not antisemtic until this non-stop leftist push by the Jews in the media and in leftist politics became a real issue and began to become noticeable in daily politics of those around me.The days of Jews being protected from criticism for no other reason than their being Jewish or shit like the Holocaust are over.

JEWS ARE NOT ABOVE CRITICISM AND LABELING THOSE WHO DO CRITICIZE JEWS AS ANTISEMTIC IS NO LONGER AN EFFECTIVE DEFENSE.

1. Yes. Since #PizzaGate
2. Some college, self-taught master.
3. Everyone is insane
4. I Am

>Absolute free speech
...Why the fuck would you even randomly bring that up? Its not like I was advocating against free speech or I am some sort off leftist faggot.
Its just that with the amount off stupidity and autistm comming out off the fingers you pissheads type with and how you guys genneraly bail and have no ideea in general off the reality off the subjects you discuss and base evrything mostly on "Muh feelings" and atribute shit to facts...Yeah,Im rather safe to say the average person here just as evrywhere in the world is a fucking retard.
Now get off your high horse and stop pretending I don't know what 4chin is.I know to well,otherwise I wouldn't be saying this shit.

>tests results
>imma
>belive
>inteligent
>tho
>pobabily
>reditfags
Are you legitimately trying to sound retarded or does it just come naturally to you?

into the woodchipper

1. I hate kikes.
2. B.A., LLM, J.D.
3. Depression, due largely to what I have learned about the kikes. See point 1.
4. I don’t know, but my LSAT score qualifies me for MENSA so probably pretty high.

>Imblying I ain't right

When Jews can influence what they deem as mentally ill, and run the communist education sectors its really easy to hide behind your presumed intellectual grasp on the world.

Yes
Diploma
Depression

Mensa is bullshit, I'm 145 Mensa certified when I know for a fact my IQ is below 130

I scored between a 147 and 149 on my last IQ test and hate Niggers, Kikes, Wops, Spics, Beaners, and Chinks. If its not white and Christian, its fucking evil. Its not unintelligent to hate you, its just that the American government feels so sorry for you, theyve held your hand and allowed you to rise to power, and because of this, have influence the agenda of mass public brainwashing to be pro Israel, therefor making normies spaz out at the mention of Jews, creating a populace of blindly allied citizens. Maybe it would SEEM ignorant to hate the Jews, but at a further look, it would seem ignorant not to.

Regardless of the context, it's safe to assume that you're not.

1. Not really, but all peoples have stains to be washed.
2. Currently double majoring in Anthropology and Psychology, plan to get more after because fuck it.
3. Autism (Asperger's), ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, Sensory Integration Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Separation Anxiety Disorder (Diagnoses for anxiety can be voided now though.)
4. Never took a test. I understood linear time travel when I was four, and had a collage level vocabulary in elementary school though. I could also use CAD engineering programs before I went to school.

>1.are you antisemitic?
No. I am a race realist and an ethno-nationalist tho
Masters in engineering
>3.mental health issues?
No
>4.IQ scores?

Hello nigger.
I didn't attack you but didn't dumb down my speech either.
There is one f in of.
The funny thing about iq or whatever measure of intelligence is you can never really comprehend someone smarter than you. I have talked to 150-170s IRL I know they think better than me but I can't tell. Talking to 100-110 is trying they aren't retarded but can't make simple, to me, logical leaps. So if everyone you meet seems like they are the same level of intelligence it means your really stupid.

> Not really, but all peoples have stains to be washed.

true

inb4 raging Irish heritage