Who is worse?

Roma or Muslims.

On the one hand, Roma are fucking scum of the earth, similar to Irish gyppos, who just steal and destroy everything, but Muslims are fucking muslims.
I really can't decide.

Wahhabi-Salafist-influenced Muslims are worse than Roma

Roma are worse than non-Wahhabi-Salafist-influenced Muslims

In terms of which is best

non-Wahhabi-Salafist influenced Muslim > Roma > Wahhabi-Salafist influenced Muslim

Short term, Roma.
Long term, Muslims.

Roma are 10000 Times worse than muslims, they are Not humans

why chose?

Jews are worse

Dont know muslims but gypsies are the worse I know.

Gypsies don't blow people up. I have to say muslims are clearly the most dangerous.

>Roma
Why do you let them steal this word? They are called Gypsies. Muslims are worse, at least the Gyps aren't trying to subvert your entire culture.

Roma muslims

Wahhabi salafist influenced roma is worst

Niggers are niggers, I don't give a fuck where they're from or what their culture they're a part of.

Wew

Is that even possible, I hear you have to bathe at least weekly to be a Muslim.

gypsy muslims?

Yeah they are criminals not politicans

Gypsy = Muslim without religion

>Roma or Muslims.
different flavors of dogshit.
try not to taste either, user.

i can’t recall any incidents of extremist gypsies bombing mosques or driving a truck through crowds of people...

flaminco gypsies are alright

not great
or even good
just alright

THESE SHILL THREADS ARE RAIDS!

STOP REPLYING TO JEWNIGGER THREADS

THEY ASK THE SAME STUPID QUESTIONS EVERY DAY.

STOP REPLYING TO THE JEW!

THEY ASK THE SAME STUPID QUESTIONS EVERY DAY.

Muslim terrorists are few and far between. EVERY Roma or Irish Gyppo is ALWAYS causing trouble somewhere in Europe.

>roma
Stop calling them that. Not even they call themselves that shit.
Nor do they seem to want or give a fuck about their Punjabi name apropiation shit.
They will usualy give shit to romanians who call them anything but what they have been called for ages I.e "Tigani"

The jews that allowed them in.

You fucking jewros have it so good if those two are your worst minorities

You have no Idea

Pretty glad they are leaving enmase and not realy returning desu. Feels gud not to get our shit stolen eveyday. Our piqpocketing in trains/metros and shiting on the street.

Romani. Roma. Gyppo.

Roma. And it's not even close. Those """"""""""people"""""""""" are sub-sub-subhuman. At least some Muslims are capable of acting civilised. Roma are universally scum. If I could, I'd kill every last one tomorrow and harvest their organs.

Are you trying to communicate something to me?
Tbh,enjoy your new shitskin. They are loving the uk so dearly because off the amount off retardation and political corectness in your country allowing them get scot free with shit and not stabed for stealing someones crap like it happens here.

Do you know anything about Gyppos?
They will steal anything that is not locked down.
They will rape 14 year olds and police can't do anything because they are gone the next day.
They will murder people with machetes.
They will steal anything that isn't tied down (Including children!)
They will drug their children to stop them crying.
They will destroy your parks and other green areas.
They do not pay taxes. They do not have a country of origin. They do not work.
If you try to make them work they just steal the tools and leave. And the police won't arrest them.
They steal pets and kill and eat them.
They're fucking everywhere.

Yes, you know a lot about the UK, after all, all of your family moves here every summer to get a job.

romanians for sure

>They will drug their children to stop them crying.
All the shigly digly aside. I have genuienly heard stories from some off these scum about them genuienly doing that. These fags are No.1 Pros in human trafik. They literarely bloat out 5000 diferent children then send them off to the west to beg for cash. Its not just goddamn stories,I have met people who have been sent there as kids to do that and people who have sent them to do that...
And..That aint even the most off it. They are literarely subhuman trash

>implying im actualy romanian
Kek,try again Muhamad.

>Roma or Muslims
It's neck and neck and I have two fucking ropes

Roma by far

i know European leftist who would gobble muslim cock but you mention roma and they turn full on neonazi

If even leftists hate you that has to say something

Muslims. Romanians are scummy but they won't fucking behead you en masse.

Muslims want to destroy the West, Roma just want to take advantage of everything, both are horrible but I'll go with the gyppos

roma, but its close