>>Sup Forums
Sage

>uncircumcised

DISGUSTING

>vagina
it writes itself

That looks like a kid...

would suck

That's because the cock is shooped bigger. Look at his hand. The original was getting spammed like a week ago.

The eternal gay mutt

scotdick27.tumblr.com/post/162665875205/

Because I can’t photoshop my dick.

putin is a pedo

>doubt

where are your abs

>mfw only 5.5"

im bigger

Look closely. The original is rotated 90deg

It's not a whole lot bigger but noticably so

Hot

smaller dick are better for succing on

im big. i think doing this is fine. i like reading comments like these. i still disagree. but flop. and boner flop. never get boring. check out link i posted before thread dies. ive never seen anything like it. that, is the potential of the male gender

But I am, I have a 7x6 dick, too much girth for over half the girls I've been with. I wouldn't change a thing though, I think they like the pain

Protip: Lavender oil is vasodilatory and can help make it thicker. If you do the dick stretching thing makes it longer but that's far more difficult.

Takes around 20 rounds of jerking off with the oil to get noticeable results though.

Use a carrier oil if you're sensitive to it.

Wish I were a little closer to that in girth, but it's a pretty comfy size zone imo. I have no complaints.

Essential oil I mean. Fragrance oil will fuck you up.

foreskin restoration. grail of seed. bath mates. rings. aneros probes. ill try yours too

Bc i has 140 iq points

55 reasons to have a dick smaller than urs tyrone...

wtf I'm gay now

I have a 7" dick. Im above average is all that matters. The dick in that pic looks to be about 7" as well.

Nigger I have an 8 incher but I have phimosis plus I'm an ugly 5'8 manlet

Try a little bit at a time. No rushing. Essential oils can be very strong.

Rosemary oil works too but use too much and it feels like a steam burn for 4-5 hours.

no worries. gay and straight are memes and that's just your huge uncut central euro MANhood talking. hehe. hood.

>6'4
>7-8inch dick
>look like a peanut due to my height

14 cm
More than enough

cortisol
ok. thanks for tip. no comments on the vid? maybe people enjoy in private and bite tongues because i make them uncomfortable. they make me uncomfortable so fuck it

Have fun with your ban, faggot.

You're looking at it from the wrong angle then.

you guys are super insecure

call a guy like this a faggot in a gym shower. i dare you

w-women...put that in their mouths?

Also...
youtube.com/watch?v=HpY3ggKAPIE

badly. but prolly

That dickvis 6.5" tops.
.t 9 incher

Nah I'm pretty happy with what I wound up with.

post an imgur. and i think he's more like 7.25". he has a curve remember

stfu faggot
you are literally a product of media brainwashing and you don't know it... you think you were born a faggot LMAO

obviously you're not if you need to make a post like that

get out of here masonic pussy whipped original degenerate frog fucking reprobate and jewish pedo

holy shit i'd suck it so hard and swallow every drop of semen and i'm not even gay

I'm like 7x5 or so. I was just stating fact.

it's happened to me many times with men with wives and kids. nothing is new under sun

So, you ACTUALLY think you were born a faggot? No, sry... you are just a product of the media. You are just another sheep.