Is he going to be accused of sexual harassment?

Is he going to be accused of sexual harassment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbCxIgin5b0&t=169s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wouldn't matter, benefits of being independent and not msm filth

At this point it is just a matter of chance for men out there. Alex fucked hundreds of sluts, I would think pretty high risk.

Everything that his political opponents do is automatically a false flag. Theres the beauty of a conspiracy theory, no matter the outcome it's all part of the conspiracy.

Sure: Alex Jones offered me a blow job if I disclosed the Aliens at the Utah Proving Grounds.

There, now he's accused.

he already has, and guess what, he's still around.

Why would any sjw want to have his job?

Is he going to accuse someone of sexual harassment?

irrelevant; he married a goddamn prostitute...

Who cares, he is a shithead of first order.

yes

WITNESSED

Will he be accused? Yes.
Will he be convicted? No.

Honestly I wouldn't believe any woman that makes accusations nowadays. The Salem Bitch Trials are underway and there's only so many times they can cry wolf.

someone has not had their daily dose

He doesn't care if the US becomes 80% brown. Why even listen to him?

The great part about being a conspiracy guy in the media is that when your enemies try to organize a witch hunt against you it just makes you look like you were right about everything you ever said

Right wingers don't care so if he did, it wouldn't matter. I mean obviously. Look at Trump's long list of accusers. It's like 16 or so. Why do you think it's only the liberals in media and Hollywood that are going down?

Of course he does. What benefit would he have to be an open retard white nationalist though

It’s because the cult of satanic kikes are throwing low-tier jews under the bus because they’re scared

Alex is a gud boy he dindu nuffin

>assuming Alex Jones is right wing

probably not

YESSSSSS!!!

that's better

> accused of having super male vitality

Fucking GARRISON KEILOR was just BTFO'd accused of "inappropriate behavior." The dude who created A Prairie Home Companion. A colleague on the show was crying and he patted her back to console her, and now years later she accuses him of sexual harassment.

fucking GARRISON KEILOR, beloved on the left. This shit is hilarious. Maybe we can redpill Garrison Keilor now.

why would they accuse one of the good goys?

--Garrison claims he patted her back.
--Patted in this sense means penetrated violently with much blood loss and tissue damage.
--Back in this sense means her dry unprepared anus.
--still, is this enough that he should have resigned?

yes but by gay frogs not women

ladies and gentlemen your alt right intelligentsia

they're petting her spic puppy dowg

If he's not controlled opposition, then yes.

Cap this

megyn kelly Is going to accuse him of sexual assault.

correlation equals causation all over the place

poor fool realized too late that you can't sexually harass bread

sexual harassment requires an unwilling victim. No woman can resist Super Male Vitality

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE WEBMS ABOUT?!

He seems pretty comfortable around this russian employee he has...
I am pretty sure he has moved (if not fucked) her and many others.
youtube.com/watch?v=qbCxIgin5b0&t=169s