Is this image accurate?

is this image accurate?
is macaroni [yourguy]?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_wives
altright.libsyn.com/alt-right-politics-october-16-2017-bannon-unleashed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And?

Were there any indications that he was like this before/during the election? Or was this just as surprising to leftists as it was to us. I didn't follow threads here too closely, but it seemed like most of Sup Forums wanted Le Pen to win.

he totally played the "safe bet" centrist and is now going le iron fist

He actually called himself an anti establishment globalist.
What we didn't know is the globe is for France.

hopefully he invades germany

>Post YFW he turns out to be a Bogdanoff puppet

Post YFW French fascists march through Berlin, put the muslims in internment camps for relocation, and declare martial law.

Are you ready for the French Century?

if the French want to go Napoleon again, they are fine by me as long as they leave the UK alone.

A guy who marries a granny has got to be both really fuckin brave and really fuckin nuts

get the fuck out.

underrated post

The UK is cucked by massive immigration from her former colonies. Macron, to his credit, actually seems intent on fixing the similar problem France is having with her colonies, and is actually pointing out factual reasons why africa is a shithole.

Not that I would support a French invasion of the isles, but France's government at this time is much more likely to work positively with the Trump administration. Britain is currently gobsmacked over the Trump linking videos from Britain first showing the true nature of muslims.

muhammed did that.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_wives

yes. from his education and how he campained you could tell he had right wing sensibilities, especially how he showed up face to face with factory workers on strike to tell them there was no solution for them and it wouldnt be his job to care about every individual out there.

He has typically leftist "humanist" tendencies but I think it's all talk.

Not entirely satisfied with him at all but satisfied of the way he's an asshole to every shit tier lazy, syndicalised, marxist pos that pretend to work in this country.

Yours is one of the greatest nations this earth has ever seen second only to maybe Rome. I hope he restores it.

Kek, yours was the greatest nation in the world. Uncuck.

I...what
What has happened to you dear brit

Macron is not /ourgoy/ but he's interesting, I'll give him that. His cozying up to Trump was a welcome surprise.

Highly recommend this podcast where Richard Spencer and co talk about this development. They talked about literally this later on. See description.

altright.libsyn.com/alt-right-politics-october-16-2017-bannon-unleashed

I am tempted to move to France DESU

not really, but France is so fucked that Macron was appointed by the elites () to clear it up a bit
hes way better than gangster Sarkosy or the penguin

For a guy who's completely reliant on mama Merkel, has he actually really achieved anything worthwhile at all yet, or is he just all bantz and no bite?

Shut the fuck up

It's clearly a cry for help

Macron def is not, but he is indeed a totalitarian leader. (((They))) learned from the american experiment that one group is too much of a hassle for what they bring, he's still a pro refugee and mass immigration cunt though.

Let me know when he closes the borders.

What's the point of going "Napoleon" if it's not to fuck with the Brits?

Macron is a napoleon kinda guy.

Very left, probably gonna do stupid shit before too long.

France made it illegal to hurt womens feelings recently... Hes racist, dictatorial, ect... but not on the side of truth.