cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/ec/737Charjabug.png
i.imgur.com/RjA1J4H.jpg
a.pomf.cat/tmfjnp.jpg),
a.pomf.cat/qjmdva.jpg),
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2385211
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2215518
sketchtoy.com/67759491
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting more of Tharja in her Cipher Sorcerer outfit please. Maybe doing some dark magic or acting

suggestive to the viewer.

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes. Or one of Kirias outfits.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Anything cute with SI(or alone) is fine too.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting something of Orihime for christmas, please.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko delivering a present to user from anons POV while wearing Christmas attire or just a Christmas hat. Or the opposite where user delivers a present to Omiko from anons POV.
Anything else is also fine.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Drawing a heart in condensation on a window while wearing a tight sweater.
-Winking while sticking out her tongue with a cherry stem tied in a knot on it.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune enjoying a foot rub from user, comparing tails with a ninetails, or having the viewer brush her tails. For something Christmas related, her wearing this outfit( imgur.com/n7RH8xx ) while tempting the viewer to be on the naughty list by lewdly licking a candy cane. Anything else is fine, too.

Hello to everyone on WWHD and have happy holidays! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Her and my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) sharing a cup of hot chocolate, with a regular size marshmallow on it.
-Wearing this sweater (my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg) or any other sweater with a poinsettia flower.
-Holding a potted mistletoe and saying "Guess who will receive all the kisses?!" being smug.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly opening up her Christmas presents from user, but anything cute or Christmas themed would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great Christmas weekend.

sketchtoy.com/67759417
Don't mind me just lurking.

Merry Christmas everyone! Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Gally from Battle Angel Alita
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

I'd like anything of Uni for Christmas. Whether its christmas clothing or some type of Santa claus outfit. I'll have , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through an Autumn- or Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative

Good night and Merry Christmas to you all.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- A POV of her in this pose i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png (her hair being pushed out of her face so the viewer can see her eyes)
- Her reacting with surprise when she tries drinking coffee for the first time.
- Her sitting in front of a space heater while bundled up in a blanket.
- Her wearing a cute wintry or Christmas-y outfit.
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in a Big Sister outfit from Bioshock 2 a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
- in synchronized Junketsu files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

I would also like to make an outfit swap request with Miofag, with Mio (in Hikka's sweater) and Hikage (in one of Mio's stage outfits) doing Christmas stuff.

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Merry Christmas!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari and I trying to kiss under a mistletoe despise our difference in size, please!
If it can help , Akari is 155cm and I'm 192cm.

Thank you and I wish everyone a great weekend!

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Requesting Aigis wrapped up in just a ribbon with a bow on her imgur.com/a/cB7oO
In a large sweater with exposed shoulders like one of these imgur.com/a/Cdq
Wearing some Christmas themed lingerie imgur.com/a/kofr4
A POV of her handing someone or getting a Christmas present imgur.com/a/aAIRR
In a Santa outfit/dress, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and I hope everyone has a good holidays.

Requesting Gazer wishing me a merry Christmas. Maybe with a present, or holding a present, or, optionally, wearing only ribbons with a bow on her head.

It would also be cute to see her wearing Christmas-themed nightwear, or a nice comfy Christmas sweater, normal or keyhole or over the shoulder.

Christmas joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku + santa hats, hairbrushing with Natsuki + santa hats somehow.

Requesting anything Christmas related with my lovely Kiririn. Perhaps her receiving a gift, like jewelry, clothes, or eroge. Thank you in advance, have a lovely weekend, and holiday!

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing any of these outfits doing something christmasy like standing beneath mistletoe, licking a candycane, or wishing user a merry christamas.
>Outfit1: i.imgur.com/5aizC1n.png
>Outfit2: i.imgur.com/rRz8MDe.png
>Outfit3: i.imgur.com/ALSThGU.png

Hello thread. Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything cute is fine as always. Cutelewd is also accepted and appreciated.

Merry Christmas.

A catgirl is fine too.

Requesting Kneesocks wearing this outfit + santa hat (i.imgur.com/6PjnQIX.png).

Also requesting Lolisocks (i.imgur.com/oSnZZtF.png) in an oversized santa outfit.

Hello everybody and Merry Christmas! As always, i'd like to request my Haqua! Anything would be absolutely great, but if something specific is preferred, i'd really love to see something Christmas or winter related, like her decorating a Christmas tree, sitting by the fire, etc. Thanks, and happy holidays everyone!

Requesting Rin respectfully letting user sleep in on Christmas morning for about five minutes before dragging his ass out of bed.

You should have picked something that fit under the santa cap

Requesting Watashi wearing a sweater or sweater dress with thigh highs, maybe also in a comfy sort of setting. Alternatively, something like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2535948 with her doing something cute/funny with her hair, since it's sentient.
Anything cute, lewd, and/or Christmas-ey is fine as well. Hope everyone's having a happy holidays!

Requesting Kiss-Shot having to be held back in a full nelson by user from attacking the "mysterious trespassing stranger" Santa Claus after he came in the house to deliver presents.

Also I promise to draw something after I get back from traveling tomorrow night.

Requesting Lavinia:
Wearing any of these Christmas related outfits or doing something festive like dressing up like a cute reindeer
imgur.com/a/V0HG6
Any of these selfie related ideas
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Dressed as Kneesocks or wearing Senketsu Battle Armor
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
imgur.com/a/sieHg
A side or back shot of Lavi tying her hair or with hair tied in a fashion similar to Muramasa's
imgur.com/a/KNvzd
Wearing a set of white lingerie with fishnets. Bonus points if she's tightly hugging a pillow or a little sleepy.
imgur.com/a/sv7QR

Please and thank you, happy holidays and have a nice weekend!

It's Jesus's birthday though

Request
Mina Nishizawa
- Perhaps wearing a santa outfit
- Opening a Christmas gift while being happy
- Or doing both at the same time. lol

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas.

Kindly requesting Colette wearing a cute off shoulder white sweater
Alternatively, her with dog ears, tail and collar being super happy

I used that one because it's Jesus's birthday and I wanted to be cheeky, but yeah that works too. Hopefully that collage gets finished so I can use that as well since I only have like 1 more Christmas OP.

Hi WWD! I am joint requesting Deedlit in Saya's outfit and Irisu in Hotaru's outfit from the "Hey! Calorie Queen" ED for Dagashi Kashi, laying down like at the start of the ED or maybe enjoying some ramune together
ED outfit refs: imgur.com/a/A2zdr and Irisu refs: i.imgur.com/bLP7TOv.jpg youtu.be/rmlLK8SZD0k
Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-Being super comfy and cozy in something like this i.imgur.com/tPhUEvN.jpg
-Doing the "Koi Dance" with my SI i.imgur.com/xNps5gQ.png files.catbox.moe/y9raas.webm
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
Have a great weekend!

The Holy Ghost is wearing the cap.

Hello, drawfriends, I'd like to request my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but considering the season, I'd love to see him in something Christmas-y. Feel free to do what you want, but nothing too lewd, please.

Thank you & Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone,

I would like to request anything cute of Kyoko,

Thanks in advance.

The holy ghost's cap is off center though!

Posting for him.

With my head firmly down in shame I want something for Youko's birthday which was on the first of December. I am so horrible for not knowing this sooner. Please, she deserved the best for her day.

It is not needed but I would also like my SI being with her but I'm not importnant. imgur.com/a/3o1hu Hair color is more coffee brown though.

Requesting my waifu wearing a bottom-less Santa outfit or sweater. Or a sweater like the last image in the ref. For any specific action, maybe holding a mug or beckoning the viewer.
imgur.com/a/VtyqI

Alternatively, dressed in an outfit based on Homura Subaru's Chandelure. Feel free to play around with her abundantly long hair.
imgur.com/a/nR09V

Hello there, this weekend I'll be request my Yotsugi wearing overalls and a striped shirt, if they could be colored her orange color scheme that would be great too (ref:u.pomf.is/irefgr.png)

Alternatively her drawn wearing Motoko's miltary uniform, or a similar type of miltary uniform ( ref: u.nya.is/cshbvg.png ), those aside I'll be very appreciate of anything cute as long as it isn't suggestive or lewd, thank you and have a nice weekend.

Your waifu is fucking cute as hell.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga riding on a sleigh wearing a nice warm scarf.

Or Himiko floating in space just like kafuka in the zan szs op, ref below.
prntscr.com/dnmmy5

Or Himiko practicing her knife throwing skills at a snowman.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60306690

Or Himiko parodying the Pulp Fiction cover, her being in the same pose as Uma Thurman.
i.imgur.com/OKoIEMj.jpg
i.imgur.com/l1bpNax.jpg
If not anything else is appreciated.

Requesting Hibiki wearing a Santa outfit, optionally with a fake beard.

She doesn't get enough love compare to everyone else in the series.

Requesting Yukino in a present box wrapped in ribbons; wearing clothing please. It'd be nice if she had an oversized ribbon on her head and had a cat or pan-san with a Santa hat as well.

I'm sure you love all SK girls equally Mishafag.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Wearing a santa outfit/miniskirt
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her sleeping at her desk with user putting a coat around her, her decorating a Christmas tree or making Christmas cookies, or her dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Dear god do I know that feel

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in the Red dress to the right with black thigh highs please

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI extra references

hope you have happy holidays drawfriends~

I don't even know who Misha is. Must be someone else you're referring to that also loves HDN.

Requesting Touko wrapped in blanket, holding a warm tea or coffee with a smile on her face.

Alternatively, outside a cabin having a smoke while watching the snow falls.

Another idea would be anything Christmas-related, some of my suggestions are:
-Opening presents or decorating a Christmas tree
-Having a snowball fight with my SI
-A candlelit Christmas dinner with my SI, however a POV picture would be fantastic as well
SI ref: imgur.com/a/ad5W7

Anything cute is fine. Thanks in advance and have a pleasant weekend.

Posted last thread, didn't notice bump limit. Merry Christmas!

Good evening everyone. I’d like to request my beloved ethereal angel and absolute love of my life, Claudia, doing wintery/holidayish stuff. A few ideas:

- Claudia in a cheesy, silly Christmas sweater. Oversized is always very cute.
- Claudia bundled up all warm in a big winter jacket with a scarf and mittens for a day in the snow! It’d be adorable to see her making a snow angel but other snow activities are good too.
- Not exactly the same, but I’d love to see Claudia in a pretty church setting. Low lighting, candles, and dressed in all white.
- In an outfit similar to the carol set outfits in LLSIF: imgur.com/a/0TOY8
- Making and decorating Christmas cookies complete with a cute apron.
- Anything else that follows this wintery theme.

And as always, anything else is also fine and appreciated just the same, so long as it isn't too lewd. Cutelewd is perfectly okay!

Thank you so much for your consideration beforehand, and I hope everyone will have a happy holidays!

Requesting anything cute and holiday/Christmas related with Crona.

Thank you and have a merry Christmas.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In a Santa Dress or Kimono
-Recieving a Chritmas present
-Wearing a Christmas themed sweater and pantyhose
-Hugging my SI near a fireplace to keep warm.
imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting Haruhi caught while wrapping a present that may be herself, keep it suggestive please! And anything christmas related or with other hairstyles would be wonderful.
Have a Merry Christmas with your loved one!

Meery Christmas! Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki doing something cute Christmas related like cooking a Christmas dinner, or opening her gift

Or maybe her and my SI hugging and looking at each other lovingly under the mistletoe. Si ref: u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png

Also requesting her wearing Tatenashi's Santa outfit or any of it's lewder variations:

u.nya.is/huokse.png
u.nya.is/fuqctr.png
u.nya.is/vtlnnm.png

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Nice.

Requesting Rukia building a bunny rabbit snowman! Thank you.

Good work.

Hope you like it! Merry Christmas!

Her thigh is going to get sticky.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Would love to see her in some cute winterwear, preferably not wearing headphones, being cute in the snowfall, or just simply being cute.

Or wearing sweater and pantyhose with her clothes, being comfy at home, or doing something cute that'd fit the theme, or just simply being cute. I'd prefer if she didn't wear headphones, but if you want to draw her with headphones, that's fine too.
Outfit example: imgur.com/a/T2K3i

Or wearing some cute plaid underwear.

Anything else cute would also be nice, especially cute winter stuff.

Please and thanks!

Merry Christmas, enjoy your Holiday, dude! Please request again!

I'd like to request my cute robot wife, Shinonome Nano! Anything cute, cutelewd or lewd is okay, but here are some ideas:

-POV pic of me giving Nano a christmas present, letting her blushing and fuming, with her screw spinning in embarrassment.

Thanks a lot, and Merry Christmas for you all!

Requesting Rukia putting a tiny santa hat on a Charjabug
Charjabug ref: cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/ec/737Charjabug.png

Dope

Stylish!
Cool!
Nice as always Mimibro!
Cute!

Requesting sweaty unwashed Risty.

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, more of her in her christmas outfit: i.imgur.com/RjA1J4H.jpg

Requesting Homura receiving/opening a present. Or anything else nice you'd like to draw of her (preferably Christmas related).

Posting for Pleinairfag

Requesting please!
Perhaps something Christmas related would be nice, since that is happening soon. Something like wearing a badly designed christmas sweater, holding out a present for the viewer, something something mistletoe, or things of the sort. It's only just a suggestion however, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.

Thank you very much.

I've been wanting one of these from you. Thanks, Mimifag.
That clock and her oscillating beautify mark got a laugh out of me for some reason.

This kid is ridiculous. Thanks to the two who complimented my scribbles in the last thread.

>Hitagi

Requesting Ibuki Mioda (left and top right) dressed as human Lord Raptor (bottom right), wearing the male versions pants and the female versions top and gloves, preferably playing the guitar with a grin on her face.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing ONLY a shoulderless sweater (a.pomf.cat/tmfjnp.jpg), or wearing the same outfit like Leo (a.pomf.cat/qjmdva.jpg), or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Carrot? Either way super nice!

Requesting Toyone doing something Christmas themed, like:

-ugly Christmas sweater
-putting a decoration on top of a Christmas tree
-dressed like an angel
-caroling with other waifus

or maybe something Star Wars related

Thank you, and happy holidays everyone.

Was looking in the last thread for your post and was going to link that just now
Merry Christmas!

Since it's Christmas, I would like to request Mai Natsume blushing as she's examining a pair of crotchless panties or a revealing bra that she got as a present. Something similar to: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2385211

Another suggestion is Mai in an open gift box wearing just underwear or revealing clothes. Something along these lines:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2215518

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your Holiday! Please re-request!

All of you are on a roll this weekend, great job.

comfy tall cutie

Hikage OR here, this is so cute!
And this too!
That expression has me wondering which cane she really wants to ride~

Thank you both so much, and have a fantastic Christmas Day and weekend!

I'm super happy Lawfag got something nice, this is really cute Carrot

Requesting Hisui peeking out of an open present sack.

Re-requesting Anastasia, while in a santa outfit, holding her arms out asking for a hug saying, "Here, come get your present, user."
Bonus points for smug.

sketchtoy.com/67759491
Spoiler just in case.

merry christmas to you too! thank you user, your gifs are always so cute. i think you gave rukia two left arms though haha. maybe im just looking at it wrong or something.
i hope you enjoy your holidays as well.

Carrot thank you so much for this! I love his cute sweater and the themed mugs. I can only imagine who's getting which one!
The coloring also turned out super cool. And his smile is very hng. I only wish he was actually here to share cocoa with me.

Y-you too user.

Merry Christmas!
Requesting anything sweet and wintery of L-elf.

You always request the weekends I can't draw.

;_;.

Every weekend?

Merry Christmas everyone. I'd like to request my Yuuna saying something along the lines of "You are the present I want the most!" but anything cute and christmasy of her would make me happy.

Wow, I'm really digging your artstyle. The way you drew her hair is stunning. She looks like such a mature woman, it's beautiful. I really appreciate that you drew her too. She looks really cute in that santa outfit.
Thanks again, and I hope your holidays are filled with joy.