Yuri!!! On Ice

Happy Birthday Victor, hope you don't break your knees in 2017.

Does JJ yell "It's JJ time" when he comes inside his girlfriend?

Now, eat your cake, Sup Forums

How much did Yuuri eat after the GPF?

He didn't win he still cannot have his katsudon.

Did eating the pirozhkis count as cheating?

Man, my twitter is plastered in these pictures from the marathon YOI watch / Victor's birthday / doujin event.

>tfw you will never stay up all night eating husbando snacks and celebrating your degeneracy with fellow fujos

Probably, he got what, 4th? Lucky Victor was not there to stop the illegal katsu consumption.

i actually really enjoyed what little bit of ballet we saw in the show. part of me wishes i lived in the alternate reality where instead of figure skating this was a ballet anime but i'll settle for fanart.

Is this food any good? I have been told the majority of drinks are overly sweet garbage.

>77
V-Victor confirmed not breaking knees?

>captcha centro civico DEAD
Plz no.

I'm hopeful that Lilia will work with Yuuri given that he has a strong ballet foundation, she can make him beautiful.

>tfw you will never grab yurio by his delicate ivory white wrists.

It's hard to fuck up ice cream.

Based on limited experience with popup theme cafes in Tokyo it's probably pretty sugary, tastes okay but not amazing. You're there for the goods and atmosphere and husbandos.

Save us Giorgi

user, I don't think people consume these foods/beverages for the culinary value.

Well I'm a foodfag so if they taste like shit I won't waste my time unless there's a merchandise I REALLY like

What are his good qualities, Sup Forums?

What are his faults?

What is his final evaluation as a character and as a husbando?

Get the ice cream, you can't fuck up ice cream and fruit, right?

He has autism

Qualities = everything
Faults = none
Final assessment = 11/10 god tier husbando

post yfw the BDs are released and 'Welcome to the Madness' is Otabek and Fairy pair skating to Guns'n'Roses tier rock music.

his poor fucking ears. please someone get him some earmuffs.

He has shit taste and is flighty, but is pretty close to a 10 as those flaws enhance the entertainment factor. Still would not leave husbando for.

His eyes are pretty

Japanese icecream sundaes are always 1/3 cornflakes. They're terrible.

Cornflakes? What the shit is this.

8/10 unconditional lover, needs to learn to not just silently follow and nod his head. High maintenance Queen, afraid to speak his mind, may take one night stands too seriously.

Seriously they are the worst - you get about 2 thirds through before you hit cornflakes. Nothing but cornflakes. Shits messed up.

wouldn't that add a nice crunch?

Somehow managed to never run into that. Terrible. Just terrible. Crime against ice cream.

That's fine, isn't it? Some fiber to help you digest the affront to your digestive system that is sugared dairy.

s-sorry i don't eat a lot of ice cream....

>good
handsome af, flirty and sort of ditzy but not annoying, beautiful voice, caring personality, secretly a pure maiden, ass of the year

>bad
hides his sadness when he should be more open with his feelings, too self conscious about his hairline, can be insensitive

>final evaluation

my husbando forever and always; I embrace all his flaws.

honestly though, I'd never would have thought I'd be a husbandofag, never ever. I thought anyone who took that stuff seriously was insane. but Victor changed me. now I understand.

RIP my shame

But if I'm going to eat I icecream in the first place I don't care about dietary redemption, I want my fucking icecream.

Back on topic though, Victor's official food flavour seems to be mint. I guess it makes sense as it's supposed to be the '"iciest" flavor outside of literal frozen water.

>file name

Noticed Yurio's cat loves Lilia.

Isn't it her cat?

No the cat already had appeared before Yurio went to Japan.

It does. is insane.
I eat ice cream rather slowly, so by the time I get to the corn flakes, much of the ice cream has melted, so the corn flakes are creamy and crunchy and awesome.

are you seriously this unobservant?

Happy birthday Victor! The final episode really cemented him as best boy 2016

>8/10 unconditional lover, needs to learn to not just silently follow and nod his head. High maintenance Queen, afraid to speak his mind, may take one night stands too seriously.

When you think about the impression we all had of Victor based on the first few episodes this description is amazing.

all I can see is that delicious tummy

Does Fairy's cat have a name?

Any guesses?

I'm going with тигр

>Expected a Yuri on Ice thread on Christmas
>Not disappointed at all

>source on image
>gif

you should have stayed where you belong friendo.

His pig is hot. Also happy birthday

>no fucking Otabek

Loving best boys is never easy, but this is just cruel.

I see Victor kept his word and burnt that tie.

Pig's cover makes sense but JJ being in Victor's in weird. Too bad Chris is his only close friend.

When did people start making yoi/parasyte fan art?

>those hands
Why?

I'm glad those particular fujos who took the picture weren't monsters and didn't put their drinnks on Viktor's beautiful face. Making a Viktor coaster is a bad idea.

Also that Viktor drawn buy Kubo does things to me. Does anyone have a clean version of it?

Damn, Lilia lives in a fancy apartment. I hope she didn't pull a "I'm keping the house" to Yakov during their divorce, I want to believe she bought it afterwards.

Cute! I'm glad Piggy is starting to wear his hair like that outside of the rink. It's even better with his glasses though.

Lilia is probably rich and fuck and seems too prideful to do something like that.

Why is Piggy almost always off model in these poster and promo images?

Мурка maybe. Or Белоснежка. Something that goes with the cat's white fur. Тигр doesn't really fit in since the coloration is off. But if the cat wasn't a siamese and had stripes... Now that would be nice.

I also think so, but I wanted to pity Yakov thinking that he had to leave such an apartment to live in a shitty one.

She also has the best taste. I'll forever be grateful to her for putting a braid on our boy Fairy.

What in the actual fuck is that? It just creeps me out. Fujos are really crazy.

It's in Animate.

Not sure to cry or laugh at this.

They are making history in marketing, I appreciate their efforts, but I'd be too embarassed to touch that.

But I'd gladly steal that cardboard Viktor.

The cover looks like fan art, jesus christ.
>Yuuri, Phichit totally look so off-model
>fucking JJ instead of anyone else
At least Victor and Chris look nice.

The fujos who work there must have a fucking ball setting up displays.

JJ is here to trigger the haters, good.

I doubt that the employees are fujos though.

This is disturbing on a spiritual level

Where was this taken?

Aww, I like how Yuuri's cake is for Christmas and Victor's is for his birthday.

What is the thought process behind creating something like this?

At long last!

Kind of crazy seeing him in casual attire that isn't some shade of black, white, or grey.

what are the flavors of all those drinks?

Nah

Is he our guy?

They are absolute sadists

now this is something that would convince me to buy BDs for sure

otabek a cute!

>tumblr nose in black and white
Ugh

Here's hoping at least one boy grows out his terrible undercut in S2.

Stop attention whoring already.

Why do you keep posting? One think you should learn when it's time to shut the fuck up.

Wow, his face is way off. That's disappointing as hell.
His wardrobe seems to change completely with every new official art, too, wtf

There is nothing acceptable about this.

True, they got his eye color wrong and his undercut isn't right. His eyebrows aren't correct either. But I think his varied wardrobe is cute.

Will Piggy bake Vitya a birthday cake?

How do I join the secret doujin club?

yes

Viktor wouldn't even give Yuuri a tiny slice of that cake so that he doesn't get fat again. That'd make me laugh.

How does it feel to have Viktor as your husbando when piggy is by far the most original and well written character of the series?