Elizabeth Warren

Elizabeth Warren

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146628/Elizabeth-Warrens-Pow-Wow-Chow-Cherokee-recipes-word-word-COPIES-famous-FRENCH-chefs-techniques.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pocahontas

RACIST!

Stop with the insulting nicknames. Her true, tribal name is White Swallow.

Self serving libtard hypocrite.

Its time to balkanize

fauxcahontas is my favorite

Calling her Native American is insulting to Native Americans

Speaking Bull

Married Joe Scarborough and was a Jeb Bush aid. Swamp.

please dont say that it is a racial slur

Noooooo really?

Pococuntus

Walking Eagle, so full of shit, she can't fly.

Sorry. Not sorry. I was born here. I am as much of a native American as the descendants of Indians. I am as much an indigenous person as the descendants of Indians.

Came here to post this.

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

>abridged version: She's a bitch

truth checked

Whore dyke bitch

ayyyy

RunsWithNarrative

This lmao, there is no such thing as native American culture

Her consumer protection bill was actually really good.

Republicans hate her because she's the only one in the Senate, along with a few progressives like Bernie and Sherrod Brown who take Wall Street to task.

Trump voters and Republicans only exist to serve Wall Street and Goldman Sachs

Fauxcuntus

Madame President

Yes, yes. We've all heard your really clever burn. She claimed to have a Native American ancestor, so you call her Pochahontas because you're freakin' geniuses like that.

Has it occurred to you that if playground insults are all you have, maybe you done have all that much? I mean, with Hillary you can pin any number of actual, tangible flaws to her. All the money she's taken from JP Morgan, etc. The way she corrupted the DNC to win the 2016 nomination. The unwavering support for the post-9/11 security state and the endless international wars.

With Elizabeth Warren, what have you really got? I mean, jesus christ, how many Americans have the old 'my great-great grandmother was a native american' story floating around in their families? Next to 'No really, we're Irish' it's got to be one of the most common family stories out there.

Do you know who Elizabeth Warren actually is? She's one of the few people who have taken real, practical steps to standing up towards the big banks. The very same banks you criticise Hillary for taking money from /hate/ Elizabeth Warren because she was the driving force behind the consumer financial protection bureau. No, don't tell me - you actually believe the jews (sorry, bankers) when they whine about how stopping them from ripping off their customers is killing their industry.

I'm not saying she is perfect on every issue. But you, personally, probably have more money in your pocket today because of her pursuit of the big banks and their scummy practices. You don't notice because it didn't come raining down out of the fucking sky, but you have that money through a chain of cause and effect that she stands at the end of.

But go ahead, keep calling her Pochahontas. Keep sabotaging one of the few people in congress who actually does anything productive. Keep showing everyone how /real/ fucking clever you all are.

Pokikeownedhauntus

youre a fuckin leaf lool.

I love this, can I save it?

youre a fuckin brit loool

>claimed Native American status to score a Harvard gig.
Untrue. All of her colleagues at Harvard, including the guy who hired her, have refuted the claim that she pretended to be Native American to get a job there.

>ha, you libtards don't know what you're talking about - if a facebook meme says it it must be true.
And you wonder why people call Trump supporters stupid.

fauxcahontas

Yes, and? Where do you think you are? If I didn't enjoy American politics I wouldn't be here.

Is she secretly /ourgirl/? I mean she did spit in the face of identity politics and leftism by lying about her heritage. She literally slapped every negro and brown nationwide in the face and said "fuck this racist AA bullshit I'm taking this".

She also spit in the face of Jews by cracking down on banks and credit companies.

*FAUXahontas

Well, that's one way of looking at it, but she still didn't actually do any of that shit.

Fuck off John Oliver this is an American thread

She doesn't have the fire power. It's down to Pres. Trump's own party to remove him or hell win 2020.

Whats her indian name though? Like Crazy Bird or something?

Crazy bitch who speaks with forked tongue

Shill detected

www.pocahontas.com

She's a communist, stop defending her

Old Shrew

High cheekbones get me rock hard

Trump voter here.

You really nailed us. I wake up every day wondering how I can serve wall street, because they are all that matters

She is a fraud who would get roasted by the political version of the consumer protection blah blah

>She claimed to have a Native American ancestor,

More than that, she USED it for Affirmative Action advantage.

I'm a card carrying, registered Indian and I wouldn't touch that fucking Affirmative Action with a 10 foot poll because I don't LOOK Indian.

Princess Blond Hair Blue eyed, you think anyone discriminated against her? Were her parents poor and right off the reservation like mine? No fucking way!

She's a goddamned lying scum-bag.

queer

Who do I vote for next year to kick her out?

>More than that, she USED it for Affirmative Action advantage.
Except that there's not a shred of evidence that she ever did that, and as I pointed out here when reporters actually went and asked the harvard faculty they specifically denied it.

Just another case of 'if you repeat a rumour enough times someone will believe it'.

Calm down, have some whiskey. You deserve it.

Kek

is a fucking embarassment to this already embarassing state.

t. oklahoma

> (OP)
Underrated

Oh you!

>
>
>
>
>
>
>Yes, yes. We've all heard your really clever burn. She claimed to have a Native American ancestor, so you call her Pochahontas because you're freakin' geniuses like that.
>Has it occurred to you that if playground insults are all you have, maybe you done have all that much? I mean, with Hillary you can pin any number of actual, tangible flaws to her. All the money she's taken from JP Morgan, etc. The way she corrupted the DNC to win the 2016 nomination. The unwavering support for the post-9/11 security state and the endless international wars.
>With Elizabeth Warren, what have you really got? I mean, jesus christ, how many Americans have the old 'my great-great grandmother was a native american' story floating around in their families? Next to 'No really, we're Irish' it's got to be one of the most common family stories out there.
>Do you know who Elizabeth Warren actually is? She's one of the few people who have taken real, practical steps to standing up towards the big banks. The very same banks you criticise Hillary for taking money from /hate/ Elizabeth Warren because she was the driving force behind the consumer financial protection bureau. No, don't tell me - you actually believe the jews (sorry, bankers) when they whine about how stopping them from ripping off their customers is killing their industry.
>I'm not saying she is perfect on every issue. But you, personally, probably have more money in your pocket today because of her pursuit of the big banks and their scummy practices. You don't notice because it didn't come raining down out of the fucking sky, but you have that money through a chain of cause and effect that she stands at the end of.
>But go ahead, keep calling her Pochahontas. Keep sabotaging one of the few people in congress who actually does anything productive. Keep showing everyone how /real/ fucking clever you all are.
Shill

Its pretty clear she is racist as fuck, Hell I mean the name of her cook book was POW WOW CHOW.
They were just recipes she stole for the New York Times.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146628/Elizabeth-Warrens-Pow-Wow-Chow-Cherokee-recipes-word-word-COPIES-famous-FRENCH-chefs-techniques.html

feel free to screencap it, but I suspect it will end up in my folder: 'my on point posts that nobody cares about' rather than 'my random posts that bizarrely became memes'.