Racist nip cuck doubles down, cause controversy

Well, pol, is Nobita redpilled?
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9_EIQU9I4&ab_channel=FindYourLoveinJapan

Turns out when you're not constantly being shamed into not pointing out the flaws of a certain race, you can see and point out those flaws more clearly.

well, pol?
黒人はBTFOをですか?

There's not much to say, Japs are pretty based, they made anime after all. It's not like anyone here is going to disagree with him.

I do have to ask you though, why you called him a cuck.

oh vey
shut it down

This dude gets away with blatant racism, and has for years, by merely pretending be a bumbling, Japanese, self deprecating, comedian / interviewer.

his whole stick is teaching gaijins how to fuck nipettes
本当にあなたが考えさせる

>pretending

bump

Hmmm...? He looks like a Korean to me!?

It's pure shaming lol it's awesome--he's applying how japanese think of themselves as a group, and shame black people for not self-regulating their behaviours collectively like most self-respecting ethnicities do.

he's clearly a nip tho

he's a selfloathing cuck scared hes gonna get shanked in the near future
>prease fuk my waifu with urr superior cocks

alt-lite. he's pretty liberal on some issues too.

JEWS
FEAR
THE
SAMURAI

Moderate, unlike those digits.

Yeah, Japs have a very strong honor/shame-based culture that helps keep them all in line. And what happens when you give up that sort of culture is you get shitty liberalism like what we have, where people are free to go around acting like manchild NEETs and whoring slags without any social repercussions

you mean shtick, soyim.
and in the case of this video, you can tell how right he is by the level of chimp out in the comments.

based

>around acting like manchild NEETs
like the hikikomori?

now do the same on the MEN
>men commit 90% of the crimes
>men get mad when called out on it

Fair enough. But do you know why the hikkis stay in their rooms permanently and don't leave?

Because it's literally shameful for them to even be present. The parents pay for them to have their food and waifus and vidya, in exchange for keeping to themselves and staying out of sight and out of mind, because to show themselves would be to bring huge dishonor to the family. They basically act as though they don't exist. Get it? It's ALL ABOUT shame/honor culture.

Women privilege.
It's impossible for them to be forced into homelessness. There are safety nets everywhere.

And most male crimes are inspired or encouraged by a woman.

Based nip

make a response vid to the nip and lets see how he respondds