Merry Christmas from Sup Forums, senp/a/is

Merry Christmas from Sup Forums, senp/a/is.

Merry Christmas, Sup Forums-kun.

>sonyniggers on MY BOARD

GET THE FUCK OUT

This holiday does not mean you're allowed on my board.

Shitty forced characater. Completely ruined the game for me from the very beginning. Also shitty unresponsive combat system.

Well Sup Forums?

Merry Christmas you fucking faggots.

Finally a good game this year

Why are their so many fellow Sup Forumsirgins browsing Sup Forums?

Shut up, SHiN.

merry chrstimas, SHiN

who's SHiN

At least next year is starting off strong.

Your filename should have given it away, oh well. SHiN is one of the few acceptable tripfags, or at least former tripfags.

>Nioh in February
>Persona in March
>Nier in March
MUH

Once upon a time, the boards weren't all that different. It was pretty normal and generally accepted that most people who watched anime and visited Sup Forums probably played a fair amount of video games too so a pretty large percentage of Sup Forums also browsed Sup Forums. Nowadays Sup Forums's a lot more popular than Sup Forums (at least in terms of number of people who browse it) but the crossover still exists.

This "you can only browse ONE board or you're a filthy crossboarder" meme garbage sucks dick.

Game sucks by the way.

Merī kurisumasu Sup Forums-san.

>Persona in March
It's April.

Nier is February though?

Go back to R eddit fanbase war scum.

They got the worst normalfag infection and didn't try to fight back at all, a damn shame.

Didn't you play the demo? March 10th

You have the balls to say that to Sup Forums despite all the hate towards you. This situation wouldn't happen in reverse. I fucking hate this board.

How new?

>this was four, almost five years ago

Fucking kill me please.

>Liking Purse Owner

Play a real shin megoomay tensay game like Nocturne, Sj, or Apocalypse.

Hello Sup Forums, please tell Michlan to fuckoff back to Sup Forums, or better yet take him with you and both of you fuckoff pls his opinions are absolute shit.

Merry Christmas btw

I used to browse Sup Forums a lot more, but all the twitter screencap threads and eceleb wanking is too much now.
I'm glad that stuff (mostly) stays away from here.

>Suda wanted to make Lily Bergamo, a full-fledged action game in the style of No More Heroes with an interesting heroine.
>instead he was forced to make F2P korean bullshit for the western dudebro sony fanbase

Merii kurisumasu, Sup Forums-chan

Jap release is feb, NieR US release is march 10th

Suda was the one who changed it, and there was also zero (0) actual gameplay design made for Lily Bergamo.

Merry Christmas /lidg/

Sup Forums and Sup Forums used to be like brother and sister. What happened?

2009~11 happened, massive amounts of normalfag migration harshly dropped the quality of the entire site
To be honest I've always played games since I was a little kid and only watch anime rarely, but I stopped going to Sup Forums completely around that time. It got really bad. Now I just lurk Sup Forums since its worst posters are all ESL as fuck. Nowhere near as bad as Sup Forums got. Still go to /vg/ for specific things even if every gen has dedicated shitposters and tripfags.

tl;dr videogames became mainstream

>"you can only browse ONE board or you're a filthy crossboarder"
No you dumb nigger memester, it is "You can browse any board as long as you behave like a person from that board". You are the shitheads that shitpost here with shitty Sup Forums memes for no fucking reason and expect people to ignore it, lurk the fuck more.

>even if every gen has dedicated shitposters and tripfags
That's truly horrifying.

Please, videogames were always mainstream. The real problem is that adding Sup Forums was the last nail in the coffin.

Go fuck yourself Sup Forums-kun.

This is our board.

Have you played Let it Die? f2p or not it has so many gameplay mechanics it has been a pleasant surprise.
Meanwhile Lily Bergamo is just a 40 seconds trailer and a bunch of promises. Nothing of value was lost.

In the 80s and 90s, vidya was for losers and kids. It wasn't around till mid 00s vidya got cool with normalfags and women.

OTP

Sup Forums.

/jrpg/ was literally shitposted to death for an entire year straight, 20 hours a day by some kind of bot/mechanical autist who dumped wikipedia articles and random jibberish.

All because someone told a guy to read a book sometime if he thought a certain play on words in kiseki was brilliantly written. It was something like the kanji for a characters name could also be read as "reaper" and the character was secretly an assassin, shown later in the series. Not to mention vnfags kind of murdered the shit out of it beforehand though, but that last part was the final nail in the coffin. /jrpg/ is gone forever now.

>Suda was the one who changed it

Yeah, right in time when the koreans bought his company

Video games used to be for nerds and children in the 90s. Only having fond memories as a child playing zelda, mario and pokemon was socially ok. If you played video games as a young adult you were generally seen as someone who needs to hurry up and get a wife and suffer or you aren't a "grown up". It wasn't until like 2005 Halo 2 that it really became something seen as "whatever"

they still are.

Games like Space Invaders, Donkey Kong and Pong were popular with adults more than with children back in the late 70s/early 80s.

Pong cabinets were first put out at bars and lounges, where adults went drinking and played pinball boards.
Space Invaders was such a phenomenon in Japan that it made 100 yen coins scarce, and the main playerbase were 25 to 40 y.o salarymen.

Donkey Kong is probably the most famous competitive arcade video game from the golden age, and kids weren't the ones who got into competitions.

Once upon a time, we would occasionally have straight-up threads about JRPGs and shit.

Even ones that didn't have anime adaptations or anything.

That's true. Arcade culture was a bit different than just gaming at home, largely because it was a social thing. Like in japan they never really had a disconnect to the mainstream with gaming like america did because arcade culture was and still is huge over there. I also completely neglected to mention the huge popularity of computer games at that time, such as counterstrike, doom, and quake. But again those were generally seen somewhat differently compared to being a home console gamer in the 90s. Especially in a lot of european countries, CS was huge. Also Runescape in south america was like, a religion or some shit.

Katawa Shoujo is what happened.
For whatever reason when that game came out suddenly everyone started to HATE crossboarders more than anything.